Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gakuen Heaven - Minitokyo

Gakuen Heaven

Tagged under Gakuen Heaven

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Well just want to here your views about this anime. I've seen 7 episodes and I totally love it! I love the artwork and I really like KeitaxKazuki pairing! :D

cuddles116

Black Venom

Hehe I am currently on the same subbed episode ;) - ham

I love like every character but Omi lol and the hampster thing at the end of each thing is awesome - ham.

Also the opening of each episode is great too lol I'm waiting for one day there actually being something sexual happening and I'll just be like they're just fixing the leaky ceiling lol. Takuto (my artist drools) and the Archer I don't remember his name seem like a promising couple...hehe green tea toothpaste.

My favorite character is MY HONEY Yukihiko lol.

JenFur

I totally agree, this is currently my favourite anime.
It doesn't hurt that int is my favourite mangaka, Higuri You, that is behind the character design either. ^_^
Can't wait til they publish the manga in English, if they ever do...
A few pics here would also be nice. ^_^

Rasins are just humiliated grapes.

I watched so far 8th episode.
Hm.. the artwork is great!
I like Nakajima Hideaki (kinda cool looking) n Saionji Kaoru (um.. how shd I put this.. pretty? er.. rather smooth looking.. I guess *sweat*) for now..
Tee he he

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

the only Gakuen Heaven i know is a manga and it isn't suitable for children...is this a different one?

Signature

Hmmm if it's tha yaoi manga then it's the same, but If you're referring to the other Galuen Heaven manga which is the origianl title is "Gakuen Tengoku". I haven't read that one yet but it's different.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

the one i know is definitely not yaoi.... it's about a teacher who get's accepted at an all girls school. where he meets a female teacher who was in fact a childhood friend. so-so story lots of fanservice...

Signature

oh..that's "Gakuen Tengoku"

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Gotta love that series, even if plot isn`t really there, but with so many bishies you can forget the plot, I think ^_^`.... Niwa rules :D !

Signature

I'm new to this anime but I LOVE IT, and by love it mean completely obessed..it's rediculous. The opening them song is the best ever...had to order it off amazon.com I just couldn't help myself. I really hope it comes out in Manga soon and in english...course it probably won't be out anytime soon..oh well it's worth the wait it just amazing...

Tsuru

Tsuru

PoT sick FAN!!!

Hi minna!

Well, what can I say! THIS SERIES IS GREAT!
Apart from the artwork *You Higuri-sensei is so GREAT*, the superb opening theme *still sounding in my head* the fact that it is full of BIshounen is just PERFECT

I started watching it like a week ago, and finished watching the 13 subbed eps yesterday! *all released by aarinfantasy sub group*

I don't really care there was no actual SEX in the anime series, thank God there's the Videogames! Though, there really should be kind of another anime season! there's so many pairings there to insight! though, KazukiXKeita is my absolute favorite

The series is not bad. Though I really want the King (Niwa) and Queen (Kaoru) end together. They so cute together. The storyline was ok. Though I found it adorable and cute.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Haha It's so sad...the series has finally ended, but Kazuki and Keita are soooo cute!

I dled it thinking it was the anime version of the fanservice manga..........my eyes.........*Cries*

Oh well,lesson learnt...i think i'll stick to Ouran.

huuuuuh? it ended? really? <shocked> i watched 8 or 10 episodes... <my memory is really bad> but i tought it was cute.... i guess i have to download the last episodes :)

merged: 07-20-2006 ~ 08:45pm
ah yes i was supposed to say what i think about it..... <forgot> sorry <bows>
<told you that my memory was bad ^^'' >
I really love the colors and the chcartcers are just great <but those twins really freak my out i'm kinda scared fo them>

I've watched until ep8 so far and i do quite like it. Its full of humour and the character design is really great! The ending theme song is quite catchy too, and the ham-ham heaven at the end makes it even more worth it to finish the entire song! I don't know who to root for more KeitaxKazuki or KeitaxTetsuya!

I have watched a few episodes and I totally love it. Theres so many bishies to look at (hehe). Keita is so cute and the other guys are just so cool looking. I love all of the guys except the twins and Omi though. Not that I dislike them but just not as much.

Iv'e finished the Anime, and now I want to read the Manga book so badly =D *sighs* I love it.

Hi.
Yesterday I watched the episodes from 1 to 11 but I haven't finished it because I was so tired. Actually, it was 2:00 am and I had to get up at 8:00. So I think today or tomorrow I'll finish it.

I met the manga first, especially Gakuen Heaven - Close to you. I fell in love with those awesome 1-2 chapters when Ito and Nakajima-san got together. Then I got very interested in it so I got the anime. I thought that I hardly can find any sexual scenes in the episodes but I hoped that Ito and Nakajima would end up together. But I think it's not the case.
Then I found the manga on the net and I was so curious that I looked at some pages of it. Ok, as for the sexual content, there's more than in the anime but its end is totally else than I imagined ^^

But my favourite is Nakajima-san ^^

I have seen only a few episodes so far.School work keeps me from watching the rest of it.I have the first manga in which Keita is paired with Niwa and I am patiently waiting for my copy of Gakuen Heaven:Closer to You,in which Keita is paired with Nakajima.I hope that they publish the other versions as well because I would love to have them all.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump threads that are this old. If you want to talk about a particular series but threads about it haven't been posted in in over a year then please just make a new thread for it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.