Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Duelist-Chronicle, Wallpaper Contest - Minitokyo

Duelist-Chronicle, Wallpaper Contest

Group announcement by Duelist-Chronicle

page 1 of 1 3 total items

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Hello to all members and thank you for still sticking with this group. Even though Frosty and Silvermoon no longer leads thsi group, they'll always have a place here!

Anyway, as a new start to Duelist-Chronicle, I'd like to tell you all that the Mods has decided to start a wallpaper contest. Some rules/regulations:

1. Members submit one wallpaper where it features a dual pairing (per se, Yuugi and Black Magician or Seto and BEWD).
2. The size of the wall is the regular sizes (800x600, 1024x768).
3. It starts today and ends in a month, on June 20th, 2006 at, 12:00 AM.

Please send your submissions to me, Dancingblades or any other Mods of the group in a PM. The moderators and I will also be participating in this wallpaper contest, but everything will be decided fairly and not based on status within the group. Three wallpapers will be selected through creativity, effort and neatness/cleanliness.

Prizes will be awarded to the three winners!

So people, start hitting your Wall makers... and GO!

Moddy, Dancingblades

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Hmmm...I think I might join :D!

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

this is a good opportunity 2 use the wing kuriboh that i vectorized! hehehe

5D's Caption: Vol.1

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.