Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how is you favorite darkstalker - Minitokyo

how is you favorite darkstalker

Tagged under Dark Stalkers

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

beastmagus

beastmagus

Wandering Artifact

mine is hands down Lei Lei but what is the rest of yours

i am just a living artifact

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Jedah's my favorite. he makes the grim reaper look like a joke. also one of the funniest charcacters as well.

Signature Image

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Morrigan forever more. She has a diverse fighting style and lets face it, she's sexy (refer to the sexiest game character posting). One thing... she really needs a new sprite.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Demitri is probably my fave character, although he is like the basic ryu/ken/ryo/yuri type characters(in other words "fireballs and uppercuts") basically. Its funny to see what he does to some of the characters during his super attacks though. ;)

lilith is the sexiest....... man..... she's so charming......

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

beastmagus

beastmagus

Wandering Artifact

does anyone other than me also like Q-bee

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

the bringer of despair returns

well i like a few of em, morrigan is a general ryu/ken characker but for me, hands down felicia she's sexy and feisty and has some of the best moves in any game

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

Morigan as usuall hehehe :) and bishamon (if this is the correct spelling :( )

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Gotta give my award to morrigan she sexy and she the darkstaker used the most.

Morrigan, because she is the nices fighting girl :-)

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

It has to be Bulleta

I liked Felicia, but after seeing a perfect cosplay (and I mean REALLY perfect!) of Morrigan, she's now my favourite. I talked to the cosplayer (Morrigan) and she told me the wings were awfully hard to build, but the worst was devising them to stay in the right angle xD

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Most likely Morrigan cuz she resembles ryu's moves.

What is it?

Lilith is my favourite but I play with Zabel Zarock.

Domina

Domina

Doughnut

Zabelko! The Midnight Bliss version of Zabel/Lord Raptor. XD

Other than her, maybe Morrigan. Though in official art she ranges from absolutely gorgeous to absolutely horrid. I wish they'd update her sprite when they put her in other games, too. Poor girl has had pretty much the same sprite set for every game for over ten years now.

Signature

I like Felicia the best, as she's hyper, has nice looks and her unique fighting style is good for me. The quick rolling uppercut, air kicks and clinging to the side of the screen... that's kool. :D
Or Hsien-Ko. Too many weapons for one person. Cute too, even for an undead... :)

Lei Lei hands down is my fav but also play with Felicia. Both kick ass very much in the game.

Lilith is my favorite because she was the first character I use when I played this title the first.

Art-san

Art-san

STFU No Juitsu

Give me Talbain anyday no-one has been able to beat me with him

"The first thoughts of a baby boy are 'Sh*t its cold!' and 'Are those for me!?'"

beastmagus

beastmagus

Wandering Artifact

wow i didn't relize this many would answer back all character even midnightbliss versions and curse version are aloud just keep them coming

Pichu32

Also sprach Zarathustra

mine's Morrigan 'cause she is very sexy & hot XD

The Worst Foe Lies Within The Self...

I love Morrigan and Lilith, because they both sexy and hot, I love Morrigan the most.

I think Morrigan a frekin badass. Shes frekin bomb with her crazy hair

Morrigan of course. Why? Eye candy. Easy to use.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.