Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Search for this anime title - Minitokyo

Search for this anime title

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

I am trying to remember the name of an anime that was diffused in Québec like 10 years ago

In short, it was a girl and a boy and they were living with a grand parent.

One day the girl fall in the water and her hair turn blue and she can breathe under water.

Then she knows that her people live under water and his fighting the people that are on land.

Those under water have low tech weapon like harpoon and some kind of ray fish ship.

Those on the land have battleship and stuff like that.

That is about all I remember.

Thank for anyone that can help me.

p.s. I don't think it is Nadia and the secret of blue water

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

I'm sorry but I can't help you. I don't know this anime. But I will ask some of my friends. I am nearly sure that they know it. I will tell you when I know more.

I can tell how it is if you remember only some fragments about an anime you have seen when you were young.

I was searching for 2 animes that I have seen when I was 8 years old. Now I am 25 an I've found the second one one month ago. So to be clear I've searched for 16-17 years until I've found the titles about these 2 animes.

Their titles are:

- Cyborg 009
- Phoenix

cya

Signature

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

thx for your help i will wait and continue my search to find this anime

merged: 06-05-2006 ~ 01:25am
bump

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.