Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 LOVELESS - Minitokyo

Tagged under Loveless

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

They wento on with it in the manga but that ended that aburptly as well.

merged: 02-17-2008 ~ 03:31am
I meant went sorry about the typo.

merged: 02-17-2008 ~ 03:32am
They went on with it in the manga but that ended as aburptly as well.

Robin Sena

Loveless is AWESOME!

toasttyy

toasttyy

I'm with toast.

I'm not sure if they are. they should :D

Don't burn me!

Wait ... so there isn't going to be another volume of Loveless? Because, I mean, they didn't end it... it just got to the climax! Show down in the ol' school and all ... if they're bored of making it then they should just make the next one the last one and give it an ending.

don't really like it -_-

I thought the manga was still ongoing? It seems like there are breaks at times when Loveless appears in Zero Sum magazine sometimes.

sharptool114

~Kiri~

yea i'm probably much more interested into figuring out when vol8 will be translated>.< i DO know that the 8th volume was released in japan in febuary 2008 so its only a matter of time before its translated you'd think...

Vegetarian <3

I can't wait till the 9th volume comes out so that I can buy it and add it to my other 8..... My friend is saying that Ritsuka and Soubi shouldn't end up to together that Youko and Ritsuka to should go together... I think no!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.