Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The cutest chibi - Minitokyo

The cutest chibi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

What anime character do you think has the cutest chibi?
(Post pictures of them if you can)

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

TestTubeBaby

TestTubeBaby

Baby Bunny

Puchiko from Di Gi Charat!

I loved DearS' chibi, specially the ending generic where they are all dancing in chibi mode, too cute ><! Or chibi Ren eating melon bread, kawaiii~

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/tokyonana/random/dears.jpg

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Mostly because I'm extremely partial to the show itself, the Maria-sama ga Miteru DVD specials had the cutest chibi. Why oh why must you people create threads that encourage my fanboy to appear.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

Hitsugaya from Bleach, Susumu from Peacemaker Kurogane......
(Too much! ^_^;) I can't mention all......
I think every character will be cute if onj chibi form.....

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

prince of tennis ,gsd n gs sooo cute! but actually if evry chrac has a chibi form then its very hard to choose

I love Shigure as a chibi he is just the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life... also yeah... I dunno who else... :)

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'm gonna go with Tare-Ginji from GetBackers.

I love Prince of Tennis' chibis...they are so cute and also the episodes are so cute too! Do Gundam SEED and Destiny have actual episodes of the chibis or are they just pictures?

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

OH! it has too be cagalli yula attha from gundam seed/destiny.shes so kawaii as a chibi ^_^

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

Sunako from The Wallflower! It's just so cute!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Thread was given a nice bump after 4 weeks inactivity, also just requires a few words in it's answers and wont lead to meaningful discussion. For these two reasons;

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.