Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 IS addiction good or bad? - Minitokyo

IS addiction good or bad?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

what type of adiction is bad? is addiction good or bad?

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

I guess it depends on whether or not this addiction(s) negatively effects peoples or your own life/lives. Addiction to things like drugs and alcohol are bad, but there are so many out there that it's impossible to single out any as the worst. I believe it is probably never healthy to get addicted to any one thing, so I suppose addiction is bad. ^_^'

Signature

Drugs and Alchohol = Bad

Anime/Manga Addicton = Good, but bad for wallet

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

addicted to love ? ... how can that be bad .... :P

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i cant think of an addiction that is good in any way. the definition of addiction is when the physically body must have whatever it is that they are addicted to or else they actually start to get very sick and psychological very ill. so you cant really be called an addict until you show these symptoms when you done get what it is that your addicted to. but if you do shown them then thats not good. so with that in mind be an actual addict to anything is very bad.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Any addiction is bad (if you disagree, take that love to farthest extremes *takes a a little imagination to find the eventual consequences). For example: addiction to love - Stalking, jealousy, weird fetishes on the other person, etc.

The key in life is moderation http://www.gtfrc.com/forums/images/smilies/8.gif

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

yes i msut agree! i dont think addiction is ever good... but i m not sure, is being addicted to writing or reading or singing or sumthing bad? is there ever ne benefit in sum sorta addiction?-.- me is confused!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Driving Fast is a bad addiction..........eventually you get caught by cops T.T

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

addiction is bad
everything that surpasses medium or moderate/normal is already bad
(well, that's about my perspective)

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

Addiction to anything can be bad, depending on how you act on it. And the time that addiction hits you is also critical.

My animanga addictions are often benign, as I don't do overdrastic things for those. But when I get addicted to one during, say, exams week, that is very bad O_o.

-The Lemony One

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

All addictions are bad no matter what they are because when you are addicted to something you tend to ignore your family and the other people in your life! Plus you have to be careful with how you use that word because someone could just love to do something like writing or reading but not be addicted.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

The very word addiction defines the inability to control ones action according what one has the habit of doing. Adverse mental and health effects usually results. So it's a bad thing.

agree with most ppl....a little too much of anything is bad...keep things in moderation

Wugz

analord

I'm addicted to giving money to charity. I don't see it as a bad thing.

merged: 05-31-2006 ~ 04:04pm
In fact, the more I get sucked in, the better person I am!

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

on a lownote..bad

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Actual proper addiction to Alcohol or drugs = bad... NOTE: That does not mean you can't go out and get seriously bent at the pub every so often though.

Addiction to caffine = inevitable, go to uni there's virtually no way around it :P

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

pushta

fujin_SAKKA

maybe

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.