What is the BEST anime Opening/Ending theme?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Cancel

I have already asked for worst op/end theme... Now please tell what u think is the Best Anime Opening/Ending theme. I am not asking only about the music part of Opening/Ending: if u like the visual art of Opening/Ending please tell.
I personally love opening to Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and 3rd opening to Blood+ (my favorite visual art). In my opinion opening/ending must fit the theme of the anime to be good ( Not necessarily has to have great music). What do u think?
:pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

• May 22, 2006

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

Cancel

I think the song is a bit average, but the opening stop motion animation for Honey & Clover is definitely original. I can honestly say I've never seen another opening like it. ^_^ As for the ending, I'd have to go with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, once again, not for the song, but because of the goofy dance. :)

becomewired

becomewired

Some Person

Cancel

honey and clovers OP is a great song and the first vid for it was very interesting. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED is a really good song and the vid for it is amusing and i like how they have the dancing. currently i like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni's OP its a awesome song in my opinion and the vids cool.

• May 23, 2006
Cancel

Kannaduki no Miko, both the OP and ED theme are best suited for the series. That's what makes them great. And each are sung by KOTOKO

Cancel

"The Sacred Moon," the opening from "Shingetsutan Tsukihime."

• May 24, 2006
Cancel

Flow - Go (Naruto S3 opening)

• May 24, 2006
Cancel

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan opening! It cracks me up every time I watch it.

As for the endings...probably the Ondro De Happipi ending from Ojamajo Doremi.

• May 24, 2006
Cancel

I REaaaAAlly like the opening to NAZCA. I also like the Sorcerer Hunters ending theme. There are so many good ones out there though ^^.

lifeisasubliminalmessage

• May 24, 2006

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

Cancel

opening- Resublimity (kannaduki no miko)
ending- Hime Murasaki (basilisk; koga ninpo chou)

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Cancel

The difference between this thread and The Worst Opening/Ending Theme! In your opinion. is that in the latter, there is a bit more room to disagree with said 'worst' osts and potentially have actual conversations. This thread is also too similar to OST/Theme song recommendations since people will typically just be listing their favorite osts.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

• May 24, 2006

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.