Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Utawarerumono - anyone know a guide? - Minitokyo

Utawarerumono - anyone know a guide?

Tagged under Utawarerumono

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Apoligizing beforehand if in the wrong forums.

Was wondering if anyone played the Utawarerumono game. I recently DLed it, it seems pretty straight-forward, but just in case I get stuck later on, does anyone know where I can find one?

thx

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

are you talking about the H-game or the RPG?

Signature Image

the DVD version, so SHOULD be the rpg one, with tactics-style battles, not sure

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

I dont know about H games but gamefaqs.com might have something about that game. I always go there when I am stuck.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

You won't get stuck easily in the game, trust me. :)
It's quite linear, and the battle difficulty is not that hard. Just remember to save often, granted the ~90 save slots available XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.