Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bleach movie ? - Minitokyo

bleach movie ?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 11 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

hiie well i just wanna if there is really is a Bleach movie i found this trailer on it. here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAZPQVOleng. so is it really true?

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i sure hope it wasn't an old trailer made for the sealed sword frenzy lol. if it's a new movie then i can't wait for it :)

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

well i dont know ive seen every scene in that trailer already, i heard mention that shonen jump announced a movie for december tho ill wait and see

It's an official movie which looks like its going to cover the soul society story arc and it has been said it will be released in december of 2006.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by ROMEZwell i dont know ive seen every scene in that trailer already, i heard mention that shonen jump announced a movie for december tho ill wait and see

oh really then i cant wait to see the movie too :D

I hope it comes out in north america.

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Well, there is really not even one new scene in this trailer, and I heard, that this will be only a resume of SS arc, not new story. I hope I`m wrong, I would love to see Bleach movie ! We just have to wait till december...

Signature

shylo

shylo

resevilfreak

a movie? really? well if there is a movie, then i can't wait to see it since i'm hooked on it...

stormtrooper

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by shyloa movie? really? well if there is a movie, then i can't wait to see it since i'm hooked on it...

well im not too sure abt tt.but it might be possiable.really hope tt there is one^^

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

those scenes are from the soul society story and a few of those clip are from the 3rd opening! so nothing new just a remake of the story of soul society, just like someone else said...

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

there will be a Bleach Movie...it will come out this December in Japan though....a friend told me that the offical site for the movie came out already ^^ i cant wait till the movie comes out - though we have to wait for about 5 more months T T

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.