Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pics of my trip to Japan - Minitokyo

Pics of my trip to Japan

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

For anyone who's never been to Japan, I wanted to share the pictures I took from there. You can find the pictures at the following link:

http://japan.frypan.info/gallery/

New users can't be created, comments are disabled and practically the only thing that works effectively is the rating system. If you have any comments, send me a PM. Also send me a PM, if you find a picture that isn't showing the right way.

Have fun watching!

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

lucky bastard...lol. yeah id really like to go there and to finland. Ruis Rock mutha F*cka!

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

OMG I HATE YOU! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HOW CAN YOU TEMPT ME/US/EVERYONE SO?

i concur with maverick, u lucky bastard XD!

im gonna go to japan NEXT summer (2007) tho, so eat that! XD

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

oh so lucky, man
was that pic of a volcanoe or of hot springs.
pretty lotus flowers.
your a good photographer

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Some pretty photos~ especially the flower... wow, purple *__* fav colour.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

lol, I see there's a lot of jealousy within people.. It was a great trip and I plan to go there again some day, just not sure when though.. might be next year =D but probably not.. I'm just happy it won't be a money issue XD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.