Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cantarella manga by Higuri You - Minitokyo

Cantarella manga by Higuri You

Tagged under Cantarella

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I thought it was sad that no one had created a thread about Cantarella so here I go.

I just love this manga! It is so great.
I really like Higuri-sense in general but I think this is one of her best so far.
The fact that the English publication is in such good quality ads to the reading pleasure. (I sound lika a comercial... ^_^')
I love watching her ink lines and well I just love looking at her artwoork in general.
If I could draw like that then I would... um... draw..? XD

Of course the story is also great. I like dark tales with haunted characters and such so it suits me perfectly. ^_^

Well, I'm just curoius of what other people think of this manga and I like repeating how much I like Higuri-sensei. :D

Rasins are just humiliated grapes.

THANK GOODNESS U LOVE THIS MANGA TOO! *squeals in delight*

I found Higuri-san’s artwork by accident on the net. Afterward, I found scanlations of Seimaden and Cantarella at http://www.storminheaven.net/

Higuri-san is an amazing artist. Not only that, she is a genius at character and plot development. I even love the villains because their thoughts and experiences are exposed, making them more real and understandable.

I vow to make some wallies to honour Higuri-san’s work! Yes, I will make her proud.

I have to agree-- this is a great manga that doesn't get enough attention! It has eye-catching artwork, a wonderful story, fascinating characters...and yet, fans of this series are practically unheard of! What is up with that?

Maybe if I post some manga-related questions, it will attract the attention of others?
1) What is your favorite scene(s)?
2) Who is your favorite character? Least favorite?
3) What volume are you up to, and do you buy it?
4) Would you do a cosplay from this series (if so, who and which outfit)?
5) Do you draw/write for this series (if so, have you posted it anywhere)?

Please refrain from giving spoilers in your answers. I know most other language releases are up to the last volume, but the English release is still on volume three. Supposedly, volume four is to be released mid-August...

Lastly, there is a community on LJ-- http://www.livejournal.com/~la_cantarella though it is not very active.

i just read the fist 2 books but i love it! the pictures are great and the story, too....

I just picked up the book at a bookstore 2 days ago and completely fell in love with it!

the story is good the drawings are beautiful! what more can u ask for?

^______^

Im reading it now i think its a splendid manga.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.