Groups news, update the site.

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 4 total items

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Cancel

To all the members of Anime-Boys, please you must present in the site of the group because we have two news:

1.- NEW MEMBERS OF THE STAFF: Selimangagirl and zenky are the two new group administrators.

2.- PURIFICATION AND/OR UPDATE OF MEMBERS: the group is having a low participation, so we do not know if someone does not want a group member.For this reason, who will not present in the group in three weeks, she or he will stop to be a member of Anime-Boys.

With this, we want to relive the group, because it has not had any activity in the last month.
** If you don't write anything in the group and you don't participe, we supose that you don't want to be a member. **

Thank you for to be members of Anime-Boys.

Se les convoca a todos los miembros del grupo, que se reporten al sitio, para informarles lo siguiente:

1.- NUEVOS MIEMBROS DE STAFF:Se Presenta a selimangagirl y zenky como nuevos "miembros administradores"

2.- DEPURACION Y/O ACTUALIZACION DE MIEMBROS: ya que por falta de participacion en el grupo no sabemos quienes quieren seguir siendo parte del mismo o si siguen siendo miembros activos; asi que quienes no se reporten en menos de 3 semanas dejaran de ser miembros automaticamente.

Con esto esperamos revivir al grupo, que de alguna manera, a quedado fuera de actividad.
** Si tu no escribes nada en el grupo y no participas, nosotros suponemos que no quieres ser un miembro. **

Gracias por ser parte de Anime-Boys.

Signature

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Cancel

Where is everyone...? Well, I was just wondering if anyone knows a mangaka named Sumomo Yumeka..cuz I like her stuff..o.o;

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

k1000a

PeaCe^^

Cancel

Hola!
bueno hace teimpo que no me met

My english isn't the best n_nU

~~Member of~~
Hispanime
Anime-Boys

Cancel

I'm sorry It's been awhile I haven't been on
but I'm now I'm here :]

• Jul 16, 2007

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.