Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fullmetal Alchemist Movie - Minitokyo

Fullmetal Alchemist Movie

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

It was set to come out in select theaters on october 11th, the date on which the elric brothers burned down their house with everything in it and left so that ed could become a certified state alchemist. however, news just in! i was at shiokaze con in houston, and at the panel with vic mignogna (eds voice), they announced that the release date has been moved FORWARD to some day in september! lets party, yall! (check me out with my texan-ness, w00t! XD) yes they will have all the same voice actors... and if you want spoilers (ive already seen it, nyaaaaaaaa!XP) just PM me, lets not ruin it for everyone else! OX

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

hell, yea i want them! i'll probably just download it though. hell, i had the last star was movie an hour before the premier. haha!

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Yay! a FMA movie sounds great! I can't wait to see it! Ive seen the whole series but I'd still like to see the movie. I'll be looking forward to this September..

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Wow! a FMA movie! I'm going to see that. It'll be so good I bet!

I've seen the movie. I sure a majority of the fans have seen it by now. Its good that the english cast are continuing to do the movie too and release it in cinemas.

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

o ya its called "The Conqueror of Shambala" btw. its two years after the series ends, so... ya. draw ur own conclusion ^^;

DNangel-DarkWings

well I already seen it, and let me say it the end sucks.
But the whole movie is increadible.

Ps: ed die at the end >.<

Signature Image

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

actually, thats not true otakubooster. ed does NOT die at the end. and arent u supposed to put up spoiler warnings? not that thats a spoiler, since it isnt true X-P

DNangel-DarkWings

I don't understand what the hype is because I can't stand the english voices so I will just watch my copy of the origional japanese version.

I've already seen it in Japanese (even though I havn't finished the series - yeah I know) and I liked it. Even though I really didn't understand some. But non the less. I really hope it comes to a theatre near me so I can see it on the big screen. That would be fun. But I doubt it. T.T

i know they aired it in Wowow.. (a japanese channel) last may28 i think.. i haven't seen it though.. humhum i wanna see it in big screen but they just dont show anime movies in theatres back here..

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

ACTUALLY! FUNimation is gonna open in a few theaters! theyre starting to make movies and show em in "select theaters across the US" XD. so YAY!

DNangel-DarkWings

Woohoo! :D

I've watched it, in japanese, english subtitled. It is a continuation of the ending of the TV series, and I could say that it is a better ending for the two brothers... Though winry is at the losing end.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Yeap~ have watch this one! ^-^ Well, at least I like how the story ends. (more than the anime ones)

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Quote by snark41I've watched it, in japanese, english subtitled. It is a continuation of the ending of the TV series, and I could say that it is a better ending for the two brothers... Though winry is at the losing end.

I agree. It finishes off the series and gives the viewer a sense of closure that we didnt really get at the end of the series. It's an excellent film and i absolutely cant wait untill it is finally released in english!

I've seen a movie trailer for the subtitled version.
It seems like it'll be a big hit.
I can't wai the see it!

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Wah! The FMA Movieis finally coming? Yay! So it's showing everywhere only in selected movie. Can you please PM me so I can see the movie trailer. ^-^

had watched it... it's really cool ending since i hate the series ending, but stil sucks... *since i'm ed-winry fan* but the soundtracks, Links and Lost Heaven (Both L'arc~en~Ciel) is damn good... Dont forget to hear it :)

DioLivesOn

DioLivesOn

Longest *sword* ever

I watched to subbed version on youtube. it was really good.

When life sucks, sit back and enjoy the blowjob.

is there 2 fullmetal alchemist movie's

I saw the movie but at some parts to me it was boreing. I wanted to hit ed at the end of the movie for being a baka.

Seen it a while back, good movie

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Shambala in theaters? If there was any event to make the world stop spinning, this is it. I've seen it with subs, this should be good as long as they use the voice cast from the series.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.