Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fullmetal Alchemist Movie - Minitokyo

Fullmetal Alchemist Movie

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

nice. i'll probably watch it.

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

FMA movie wow that's great its gonna be a blast :)

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

i heared about a new movie, not the one of shambala, but im not sure...

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Yargh i Have already Plundered this Host of its FMA Movie in December! It's a Good Movie!
(Anime Pirates Sailin the vast ocean of Bandwidth for Entertainment) ^_^

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

I've seen it...Great movie...but I would have preferred a different ending...

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Yes! I can watch it earlier then. I better find out what day on September. Thanks for telling me. :D

o.o in fact its a "decent" or apropiated ending, 'cause, the whole time they wanna get back their bodies and spend the rest of their lives together(sounds like yaoi)

I've seen in japanese, with english subs.. And I really like it.. Specially because it starts where the series ended ^^

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Cool it's coming in theaters!? I didn't want to wait so I downloaded the movie. Nice length for a movie. I like to see it in theaters.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

October 11: a day which will live in anime infamy. I can't wait!

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

its moved to september, crogers <3

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

SOUL-BLADE

SOUL-BLADE

Waking Dreamer

Just out of curiosity....for those who have seen the movie....Ed definately shows growth (in height that is) and about time...but in the end how tall is he?....165, 170 cm? Just wondering...

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I don't know? But who cares! At least I got to see the movie! I bought the dvd. I noticed that there isn't an alter Winry?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.