Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If KH was a movie... XD - Minitokyo

If KH was a movie... XD

page 1 of 1 5 total items

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

XD This just popped into my head one fine sunny day. I wonder if KH will be as successful as FF:AC since it's a highly popular game!~ I mean, think about it... err.. everyone is cute and highly popular! If it was a movie, I'm sure it'll be a blast, ne? A new interesting storyline~

ssvegetaj

ssvegetaj

"the ninja z warrior"

i don't know about a movie, but i know KH is a manga.

no one can defeat me....

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

it'd be pretty cool if it was a movie...accually i think i heard somewhere that they're were thinking about turning it into a movie like they did ff7

Could go either way on that one...the first time people thought FF would make a good movie, we ended up with The Spirits Within.

Anyway, guess you'd need a good mix of worlds, a good storyline and make sure different animation styles remain intact...if they go to Halloween Town., make it feel like a Tim Burton film, that sort of thing

well..... i think... it's kinda hard... or merely impossible to make it.... for your info, KH was a blend of various artsist or designer's creation, so by making it into a movie, it would like spending A LOT OF $$$$, more than FF7:AC i assume.....
u need to like sort EVERYTHING into a movie with about 2hours.... or more than that (u kno how long they make AC which onli ended up in 60 minutes or something, rite?)
so, that'll take years, i predicted.......

BUT, if they try to make something like KH3 into a movie...... like it was shown in the secret trailer/ending...... the reasons and history of the keyblade, than that'll be another story......

and for ur info, they won't make anything that aren't profitable....

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.