Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Arranged Marriages or Love Marriage? - Minitokyo

Arranged Marriages or Love Marriage?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

i was wondering wut ppl think bout marriage? whic his better, love marriage or arranged marriage?

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

of course love marriage! arranged marriage is like a force marriage and if someone were to be married it should be with someone they love and not someone who people told u to go out with.

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Quote by marmaladeboyfanof course love marriage! arranged marriage is like a force marriage and if someone were to be married it should be with someone they love and not someone who people told u to go out with.

Ditto!^_^

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Of course love marriages... Btw isn't this thread supposed to be somewhere else?

Love marriage! A lot of them today end badly, which may lead people to think arranged is better, but at least you know it was your choice. Even if people in arranged marriages get along well, a lot of times they still aren't really 'in love'.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

love marriage what else? do you want to married to someone you never known?

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

lol id have to agree with everyone. who would want to marry someone they never emt, what if they like, picked their nose and farted all the time and smelled reli bad etc? XD

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

hmmm but wut about aranged and then luving the person ur arranged with? y isnt that good? cuz i kno ton s of ppl who dont wanna get married to sum1 and they do and then they end up luving em. most of these ppl rnt forced to get married like that, they r just suggested to get married with sum1.

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

Arranged marriages are fine if you can find a common ground to stand on, but I believe that marriages brought on by love are the only way to go. In an arranged marriage, to me, it's like trying to force two puzzle pieces together that weren't made to fit. Let's just hypothetically say that this pairing was put together at random and the pieces just so happened to fit.(like in Corpse Bride :D ) That's not so bad and could even be a stronger bond then that which people who choose their spouses call "true love". Who knows really. ^_^' I just wouldn't want to meet the person I truly want to be married to while my parents hand me over to someone else.

Signature

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Love marriages are almost always better. My mother and father were in sort of an arranged marriage and they turned out alright. Arranged marriages, you don't have any say in who you are to love and to spend the rest of your life with. I don't think that arranged marriages aren't common because young adults always want to find their soul mate for themselves.

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

PAche

PAche

hoarder

there's no "better".it all depends on the people involved.i know of "love marriages" that end up in divorce and "arranged marriages" that last till they die because they learn to appreciate each other.it can also happen vice versa.

but i don't support arranged marriages at all.it's unfair to the person who doesnt have a choice whether she/he is ok with having an arranged marriage.i have a friend who had no say on her husband-to-be.thank god her boyfriend saved her and married her before the arranged marriage could take place.and its not like the to-be-husband was someone she would like to marry, i mean he's as old as her father *shudder*

but of course if the person opted for an arranged marriage, then its ok

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

love marriages are better, ! man

i prefer love marriages. Then you can find the "one" and be happy with each other. But sometimes people don't have a choice. In some religions, they have to have an arranged marriage.

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Love Marriages, thats what I think. Its better to marry someone you love and care for then someone you dont really like.

Love marriages tend to be happier if successful, but the rate of that is low. Many people are not "LOVE MARRIED" as they think they are; they are rather infatuated with the person. This the reason why we have such a high divorce rate.............. Arranged marriages tend to stick since it really comes from the parents....... in other words, it sucks because you don't get to choose what you want, but you might have a higher rate of sticking with your wife. Still, arranged marriages are not seen in today's society as "right," and can almost be seen as a norm by some communities.........

Life is a curse, but you can make it a blissing........

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

I find that the answer to this question is quite obvious... no one wants a marriage that they were forced into...everyone wants to marry someone they love and cherish....

but i feel sad thou to those people being married from birth , those hierachys high class....

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.