Is your life balanced?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Cancel

Hey everyone, its been a while since I was here since I find myself swamped school work and stuff that I haven't had time to be on MT alot lately. Guess it's because my life isn't balanced between work and play. So I've been wondering if you think your life is balanced or not. For instance you could have a wonderful social life but in doing so your grade/work pays the price or you're the top of the class/workplace, a prodigy so to speak, yet in doing so you sacrifice your social life. So in short, hows it with you?

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Cancel

My life is a little unbalanced at the moment, but that isn't really any different to the norm for me. I always struggle trying to find the right balance and I'm always say 'Yes' to things before considering my options. I enjoy everything that I do, but it does leave me a little bit weary at times. Work is probably craziest at the moment though :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

• Sep 03, 2004

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Cancel

im a teenager, my life is everything but balanced

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Cancel

whose life is balanced nowadays? ^_^'

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

• Sep 03, 2004

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

I don't think I've ever been balanced before, I just make time, which isn't good cause for me making time is putting off something else, which is BAD >.< But yeah. When I was in high school my scheduel was.

7:45am-2:30pm - School.

3:30pm-11:30pm - Work.

And then homework after that, which usually ment me going to sleep at around 2 am usually. But 5 hours was enough =P Now I slack off too much @_@ I need to start doing that again.

Signature Image

• Sep 03, 2004

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

Cancel

My life is extremely unbalanced. I just started my graduate studies and I have NO time for making walls. :/
but at least I get to use anime images for my first project. :D

Cancel

so far things are balanced, but I'll give things another week or two before they slant drastically towards the study side of the scale. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

• Sep 03, 2004

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Cancel

Mine is not balanced at all.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

• Sep 03, 2004

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Cancel

Being a generally nonchalant guy, I'd say my life is balanced. I always have "hard" classes, I hardly try, and still get A's! So I enjoy the fact that I'm able to do that and relax.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

• Sep 03, 2004

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Cancel

Quote by Vagrant123Being a generally nonchalant guy, I'd say my life is balanced. I always have "hard" classes, I hardly try, and still get A's! So I enjoy the fact that I'm able to do that and relax.

....Envey, envey, envey....waah, lucky you at least you don't have 2 essays to do and a ton of homework over the weekend like I do.....envey, envey, envey....

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Cancel

o.O;; hey, I have to do that too but I still have time to do other stuff and yes, I still get A's...
Having a balanced life isn't that hard, you just have to find something that suits you. I found my work thing *thank god* so everything is good now ^^

• Sep 03, 2004
Cancel

Maybe balanced for me. I have a job that support me, have hobby that entertain me and then pay bill that comes due every months. ^_^'

• Sep 06, 2004

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.