Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 oops! >.< - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

i just realized, that ive been on here a week and never properly introduced myself! *shame on me*

oke doke, here we go!

name: sorry, i dont give out my name on the internet. you can call me beautifuldreamer1289, dreamer, or E-chan ^^;

age: ill tell you this since its on here already. im sixteen ^^;

birthday: 12/12/89, thats december 12, 1989. so in december ill be expecting some lovely things for my 17th birthday XD

location: Houston, Texas. woohoo! all my H-town homies, give it up! *smacks self* stop it! youre white! *sigh* youre rite, i am... :sweat:

fave anime: well, lots of course! first off is fullmetal alchemist. w00t! hagaren was my first true love, THE anime that made me love anime. it shall always hold a special place in my heart. secondly we have fruits basket. yet another w00t! my second love, so endearing and sweet. and those sohmas are so yummy X-P i could eat them up yum yum yum bishies... XD. other faves are spiral, gunslinger girl. kodocha, anything hayao miyazaki, ghost in the shell: stand alone complex, and... um... lots of others...

fave manga: well, all the anime above, except those that havent been released here in the states as manga yet... *grumblemutter* evil tokyopop not releasing spiral when they said they would... *muttergrumbleangryface* >=( but i still love tokyopop cuz they bring me my furuba fix ^^;. anyway, i also like princess ai (w00t check out my group, CosplayersUnite for pics of me cosplaying her!), loveless, air gear, black cat, D.N.Angel, Kare Kano, Absolute Boyfriend, Ouran High School Host Club, Hana-Kimi... so many!

something you should know about me: im obsessed with my cat. she is my baby, her name is luna. i talk gibberish to her, but she knows what im saying cuz shes my darling XD. id attack you with pictures, but sadly i have none on this computer. so you got lucky... but just you wait... *evil grin*

well, i think thats all!
signing off,
Cosplay Goddess E-chan

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Hey friend. I already know you but Ive never given you an offical wecome. WELCOME TO MT! I hope you have lots of fun here! Yea I represent that H-town too. I also love FMA, Princess Ai, Kare Kano and Fruits Basket. I want to see Gunslinger Girl and read Loveless. I love tokyopop too. Especially since they send me a manga magazine for free four time a month. Aww I wish I had a cat. I've been wanting one for forever but my parents won't let me have one. Well I gotta run!

Ja ne ^_~

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

Hello welcome to MT!
*There's a mountain of mini-sandwiches at the table, help yourself* :D

BTW: I don't get it, why would you say that you will not give your name on the Internet, when
you actually post it your userpage?

Signature

Welcome to Minitokyo, skipper! :)

Well, I never introduced myself and I'm a twenty-something week member.... Welcome beautifuldreamer! I heard cosplaying was expensive and stuff. If ya need a friend or someone to talk to at least, I'm quite active here on mt. I'm a guy, so I talk a laidback serious thingy.... Well anyways, welcome and bah bye.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Welcome, lovely avatar. Cosplay can be awome, by the way, lovely outfit in your picture :).
Anyways, I see that you are a very active member so far. I guess ill see you around. :)

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

You're just one week late. *she checks her own joining date... no that's not late enough*

Nice intro... Luna ? Named because of ... let's try to remember the complete name "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon" ? Furuba is my fave anime and FMA is my third one.

See you around.

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

LOL my cats name is luna because shes beautiful and white like the moon... ^^; and excellent point, tiki. ive fixed that.

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

hey. i know i've already met you but i just thought i'd drop by and say hello. later.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

haha,
ive been here almost a month, id i havent introed my self. sorry. so hi to you beautiful dreamer, and to everyone else around.
-eveningsky

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.