Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which language do you watch anime? - Minitokyo

which language do you watch anime?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 Next » 589 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

which language do you watch in anime?
english?
chinese?
japanese?
other languages?

Because I don't understand japanese, so english is the first choice. Since most of anime subs in english. But I also like if it's subs in my language. ^_^

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I watch it in English, not a big fan of Reading Subtitles haha. :D

hikarikaiba

Sir Mokona ^^

Japanese, though I really have a thing for mexican spanish dubs =p I really don't like may of the english dubs since they tend to change many of the "anime composition" like music....they change the whole soudtrack sometimes...and it's not really the way it should sound....I do prefer english subs over spanish ones though....japanese and english seem to me like very "mystic" languages..when reading, at least, and being spanish my native language....something just feels weird....

Japanese, even though my Japanese is pretty lousy. ^_^' But it gives me a good excuse to watch anime - I can tell my mom that "I'm not bludging, I'm studying Japanese!" :D Plus, I think some of the err... funny-ness (is that a word?) ... of the dialogue gets lost in translation sometimes.

Japanese. I hate dubs.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

japanese.well basically it is original and erm u can learn a new language...

I been watching anime in spanish all my life and i don't mind watching it in Japanese (with subtitles, of course), and I don't like to watch it in English cause it usually sounds really stupid, the voices doesn't have to do anything with the character, they change the songs, etc, but that's just me, no offense.

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

i watched anime in japanese dub and english subtitle.
i dont like anime that have been dub.

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i don't really mind whatever language it is, as long as it's got english subs for me ^_^'
although i prefer japanese language, maybe i'm just so used to hearing them by now from watching all those fansubbed anime :D

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

any language will do for me so long as it has enlish subs ^_^' but if they hav it in japanese then ill gladly watch it and i can say "its not wasting time if im studying japanese language" heehe..most of the dubs iv seen...mostly english, do tend to suck in comparison to the japanese also, so thats another reason for me that i stayt away from most of the dubs...but like i said i can bear it if it has english subs...but yea most of the anime ive seen has been in japanese w/english subs :D

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

Japanese, with subs of course. I just like the language.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

most of the time its japanese with english subs,

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i like it in jap...

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

English for me. And mostly Japanese with English fansubs as well.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I prefer to watch it in its original language.
Better subs than dubs.
Most dubs are plain horrible XP

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Dubs are not good... They mess up the voices, the personality, the whole anime! I love watching raw anime, because I am japanese, but since my friends aren't, I also watch them with subtitles, from fansubs.... I only watch anime thats english for fun, to see if they sound hideous or not...

i watch anime in japanese with english subs....

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

Japanese with eng subs as with most of the peops here as well! dubs have usually dodgey voices

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

For me its japanese with english subs! ^^. I cant take any other language :(. I just dont like the voices ^^'

For me it must be japanese. Its rare when I watch anime with english or swedish (except series I am grown up with).

Well... thats it ^_^'

Signature Image

japanese with english subs I think its better dubbs are dull..

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

I watch in Japanese with english subs! I don't like onther languages. Except the TV series which are in ITA.

Signature

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Japanese, 'cause I think most to all series are best in the original Japanese version. The dubs are often so crappy, like eg. the way how the names are pronounced, or even changed. Gundam Wing is the only exception. I've only seen the English version. But when I have the chance, I will always try to watch anime in Japanese. It's a language I like sooooo much XD The language of the subs doesn't really matter weither it's English, French, Dutch or Spanish since I speak all 4 of them.

..::Kira::..

Signature Image

about animes, japanese with english or french subtitles

i always watch movies or series in their original version with subs

page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 Next » 589 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.