Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Peach Girl:Love it or Hate it? - Minitokyo

Peach Girl:Love it or Hate it?

Tagged under Peach Girl

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I personally, love it, but sometimes the switching back and forth with Toji and Kiley throughout the whole series can get extremly annoying. What do you think?

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

agree,sometimes it's boring,but it's still a good manga,otherwise it wouldn't get the great prize of comic

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I've never seen it I have to admit, but from the still images I would have to say that it has a very unique anime look. Actually the style is very much a compromise with a more western style, I think. Anyway I do like the look of it...it's kind of "teeny magazine"

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

I really like Peach Girl, but toji mades me sick. Momo would have from the outset with kiley. I love Kiley he is always so funny.

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

I like it at first, I find it quite refreshing but later I was fed up with all these known plot tricks...

Signature

Quote by semangaI really like Peach Girl, but toji mades me sick. Momo would have from the outset with kiley. I love Kiley he is always so funny.

i agree with you at 100% !!! i really lika kairi/kiley ^^ he has a great personality & he is handsome ! you'll laugh, but i have promised that if momo chooses toji, i'll burn all the volumes i possess ! toji is so plain compared to kairi/kiley ! momo is more herself with kairi than with toji. with the last one, i think she is too submissive and there's not much communication between her & toji ! i have been surprised by this manga ! it's right that there's some parts of the manga that are a little annoying but that doesn't change my opinion about this manga ! i like peach girl : it's very funny !!!

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

I'm still undecided...

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

On the whole I think I rather like it. There aren't many mangas about love published in Poland, so 'Peach Girl' is one of my favourites.

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

I like it. It was the first shojo i bought and i don't regret it!! Kairi is cute :nya:

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

neither of them. I just read it at the bookshop... it was quite interesting at the beginning but after a while it annoed me... Too much expected tricks.

Signature

I like peach girl!
i thought the artworks were really nicely drawn
and the story is ok.
i think switching from toji and Kiley is alright
but of cause you will get bored afterwards, but i still do love it
^^

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

It's nice. The artwork is good and the chracters are interesting.

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

OMG don't get me started. THIS IS MY favorite manga of all time! I mean I get so much grief from my friends for reading it, but I own as much Peach Girl stuff as I can get my hands on. The artwork is incredible, Miwa Ueda has the human figure down so well and her style is so unique and beautiful, it's what really makes Peach Girl shine. Not only that but I always find myself crying and laughing along with the story and I don't care if it uses old tricks or anything, to me it is very refreshing and will always have a golden place on my bookshelf. It's really worth it for any shoujo fan. X3 !!! - Amy.

...I read it up to book 8...then I kind of gave up because she keeps switching between Toji and Kiley. -_- make up your mind already! The plot is too long and there are too many plot twists. Teen soap opera manga~but the art is nice.

I just finish the manga ~ Change of Heart ~ last week it was awesome ^ ^ I love it ^ ^

Signature

I rather like it, it's one of the few manga I actually read and not just buy and put on a shelf XD There were some boring parts, but overall it's good :D

i've just read the tome 17 and i'm really bitter... i still hope a miracle !!!

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

i like it. i just read the last volume today. i think the artwork nice and different n_n

I liked it, though I would agree with people about the plot getting old...
And yet, somehow, I collected all but one of the graphic novels. ^^;;;

I'm happy with the outcome, who she ended up with. ^^

i love the anime peach girl even tho ive only seen ep. 1-5! fink kiley is soooo cute and funny! i dont really like sai tho she is such a biatch :)

We are so young
our lives have just begun
but already we're considering
escape from this world

and we've waited for so long
for this moment to come
we're so anxious to be together
together in death

Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death
Won't you die
Baby join me in death
Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

i love it eve if sometimes is boring but the story is great i like it so much :) :) :)

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

I don't like it very much.......... Don't ask me why.....

well...... yeah.......... peach girl has something in it....... it's sometimes funny, depressing, even boring. but i really like it. generally it's nice drawn and interesting manga :D

well...... yeah.......... peach girl has something in it....... it's sometimes funny, depressing, even boring. but i really like it. generally it's nice drawn and interesting manga :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.