Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are your views about the movie "The Da Vince Code"? - Minitokyo

What are your views about the movie "The Da Vince Code"?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

is this about the movie or the book?

i think that the author made a good story, and the book should be regard as semi-fiction (althou it's kinda hard to tell which part is fiction and which part is true...) ... i mean everyone should know that this is a work of fiction (with pieces of facts stuffed in there)...

so yea... read it so you know that most of the book isn't true.. n u'll b fine ;)

The movie was absolutely awesome! I didn't think that Tom Hanks could pull off playing the character Robert Langdon, but I was wrong! The way he acted out the character was totally flawless! Can't wait till he appears in Angels and Demons! ^_^

Sorry,if my opinion is other, but the movie was one of the worst movie ever.I was full of awaiting till it come to cinema.As i have seen it,my opinion was that movie its terrible.It was very boring, the storyline was trivial,the actress werent convincing(by the way i like A. Tautou) ,the book could be maybe good,but the script was terrible.So my opinion is it was a terrible movie and i regret that i give d money for that movie.

hei I really want to see the movie but is not coming yet (finland)
but all you said sound so good
thankkkk

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.