Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New announcements for the Sesshy contest! - Minitokyo

New announcements for the Sesshy contest!

Group announcement by Sesshomaru-Luvin

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Uhhh because the deadline is appoaching so soon....I guess it is true tiem passes fast ^_^'...I was thinking at something :nya:.
So I will move the deadline.The end of this contest will be when my prblem will be less busier also and because soem people told me that they don't think will make the wall in time I move the deadline to 25June.So here you have plentry of time :nya: and also I am thinking that you could participate also with two walls if you want too ^_^'!
And if you have talent for doujinshis I think it will be nice to have a contest in that way too :)...becasuse not everybody has talent in making walls!What do you think guys?Anyway I decided it!
Good luck to all!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Good idea :) Maybe I'll make another wallpaper, too... seems my first one was fairly popular :D *starts digging for good Sesshoumaru scans on her computer*

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

I ma happy that you liked the idea and hope that the others will liek it too.And who knows mayeb this way more people will join and now no one will complain anymore because they don't have time^_^!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

That's ok, now I have more time to make mine ^___^

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

well i'll try to make wall paper but im not promising that i could get it done and all but i will try ^ _ ^

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

For me it is good that you try at least^_^ and like I said if yo're not to good you could make a doujinshi so there will be like two contests in one.About the rules of the voting and the results well I'll tell tell you about that when the contest will finish!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Yay! Greato! *learns Kawamura XP
Sorry for not being around lately... busy with layouts T_T
Now I can make a wallie XD

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.