Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Peach Girl:Love it or Hate it? - Minitokyo

Peach Girl:Love it or Hate it?

Tagged under Peach Girl

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

I am the biggest Peach Girl fan ever, probably because I'm a big fan of high school drama and such. I know the ending, but I won't spoil it for anyone ^^ I never found it boring one bit, surprsingly. And I don't feel that Momo 'switched back and forth' between Touji and Kiley. The first arc was all about Touji and Momo and the second arc was all about Kiley and Momo. Maybe it's just me then. But yes, I loved every bit of it. The only part that ticked me off was Sae, but I guess without Sae, there'd be no story. When you think about it, it's kind of sad story because the author based the character Momo off of herself and Momo's experiences from her own memories.

I like it ! it's a very interesting manga ! sae is very funny and kairi & momo are too kawaii ^_^

I like it, but its getting on my nerves a little. I hate Sai. I also think she needs to make up her mind. I personally don't like Toji. He lost my faith in the begining, believeing Sai. Plus Kairi is just so much sweeter.

DarthAya

DarthAya

Full Moon

Love it for sure! I think someone should creat a group to Peach Girl fans!

I've just read 7 books... I've found the beginning quite interesting but after a while the plot just use some old tricks.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Well the girls r cute.. and the the only thing i like about it, forget about the plot -___-..

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

It's okay.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

KenshinJennings

KenshinJennings

pollo loco

:sweat:To be honest,Talia-chan,I think Peach Girl is a pretty boring series.The art is good,but I opened a manga from that series.The first thing I saw was small print,and I will not use what little eyesight I have left to read small print.I tried to understand the series,but couldn't.I guess you could say I dislike it.Oh,and today the cobbler didn't come to school. :pacman:

LOVE IT! i've got the comics too. SICK! but, i think Sae should have kept dating the supermodel. Momo and Kiley bf+gf 4ever!

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

I watched the anime though but i am not a big fan of the series. I do LOVE Momo and Kairi, they are so cute together.

If the anime is soo heart wrenching, i bet the manga is 10x more heart-wrenching and irritating. Its a pretty over-the-top soap operas and is actually pretty predictable. I watched the first 3 episodes but i couldnt take it so i SKIPPED all the way to the end. What's weird is that i cried! I duno who the other characters were, like Kairi's bro, the guy model Sae dated and Kairi's first crush BUT, i do know that Kairi REALLY LOVED MOMO.

And also Touji really loved Momo. So its pretty sad to see Momo choosing btwn them but its so obvious she'll picked Kairi. Kairi's desperation to keep the handphone pouch Momo made is really touching. Well, they end up together which brought me to tears.

Soap operas like this always end up good, and well, the guy she likes, doesnt necessarily mean she'll go with him, it always turns out to be the one she initially hates but ends up falling in love with. Its too typical.

I love Peach Girl! They never have many Peach Girl mangas (or mangas for that matter) at my library soooo I haven't read many. Most of the ones I've read are from the new series. I LOVE momo/kiley! Kiley is soooo cute and funny! I also haven't read many of the momo/toji ones too, so I guess that's part of the reason I like mom/kiley so much. If I was momo I would defiently stick with kiley! lol.....

I don't like the anime version as much but I looooove the manga. The art is just truly amazing, and it was great to see Miwa's work get better and better. The story wasn't deep but it was a really fun series. Definitely a favorite.

A friend to all is a friend to none. - Aristotle.

GREATEST ANIME EVER.

its sooooo romantic! and each of the characters has real emotions and thaughts its not some fluff anime. i did get annoid when sai kept at it its like get onb with it already, but the anime was still great it had my emotions going up and down like a roller coaster i loved it!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.