Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 They just don't understand... - Minitokyo

They just don't understand...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Quote by TSPhoenixThere is never a save point when you need one, or should I say when your parents need one. However you can use this to your advantage too, one time in Tales of Symphonia he came in and told me to hurry up and I told him I needed to save, but what he didn't know is that you could save anywhere on the map from the menu screen so I pretended that I couldn't find a save point so I could finish what I wanted to do before we went.

Luckily with my DS shutting the lid puts it in standby so I can just shut it and toss it somewhere when I hear my parents coming and pick up a book. That way they don't even have to know I was playing game at all.

OOOHHH XD XD that is so sneaky and underhanded TSPhoenix-suki I can't help but giggle. Shows just how segregated from our lives are parents are and it's not like it's that hard to get into games. I think the world would be a better place if only everyone was a gamer and an Otaku or fail that a gamer. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Yup, this is the world we are living in. A different era. A total new age. And the older generation just don't want to let go of the fact that they are not in the "in things" anymore. So what is it they do ? Control. Control over your leisure so that they can understand our lifestlye and the new gEneration's lifepace.

I don't Blame them. It's culture Shock to them when they see us RPGers hang ard our computers or Consoles almost most of the time. Cuz, in their time, there ain't such leisure. (I used to think that the older generation are just jealous of us when they squeeze control over us all . )

I used to have this problem too. Now...lol. Still is though they know how my world works now. Now, i already have my breathing space and usually i played long rpgs only when they aint ard..

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

^^^
It a direct result of the changing world too. There are time I'd love to go and sleep in the park and stargaze, but it just to damned dangerous that I'd never do it. So I resort to staying at home, and to be honest there really aren't a lot of things to do.

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

I've had the same problem before, now, i just usually keep the game running if need be-meaning if i won't be gone long and im at an important place, i'll turn the tv off and keep the game running and since the PS2s usually don't make alot of noise(if you have a good/decent one still) you can easily avoid the "turn off the game and lets go!" mode of your impatient parents or siblings...if they wanna "punish" you for playing a game when they can't be patient...let them pay for the extra time and electricity while you keep the game system on during the time you are away or absent from it. :P

Heh, this is old, yes I know........... I had originaly written a paragraph or two response on this, but I couldn't send it; pitty really. At any rate, I know how you feel, but do you know how your mother feels?

Life is a curse, but you can make it a blissing........

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Is right, I've always said RPGs are the hardest video games, because to defeat certain enemies you need certan Level, or some cases a certain weapon. Wll be easier if ou could have a screen with the save option in place to need to go to a Inn or return to a town just to save.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Those games that keep game timers usually have more pause/menu time than play time on them because I have to pause and do something so often.

In Smash Bros Melee the 'power time' is almost double the 'play time' counter for me.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.