Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Winners of the first challenge - Minitokyo

Winners of the first challenge

Group announcement by Doujin-Arena

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

Hello everybody.

First of all, in name of the Doujin-Arena staff, I must thank you all for participating. Thanks to you, the first challenge was a success, despite all the difficulties.

We know that it takes lot of time, creativity, determination and hard work to make a doujinshi, we really appreciate it. Every participant has demonstrated clearly to have great skills... you're all great artists and your works speak by themselves.

The judging wasn't easy but a decision had to be made, now I have the honor and privilege to announce the winners of the first of the Doujin-Aerna group's challenge:

* For best display of skills in hand drawing, the winner is Jilian1 with his entry Will you be my girl

* For best display of computer skills, the winner is Ayasal with her entry Everlasting Dream~

* For the best original idea, the winner is Danielly with her entry Just to be with you

* And the future prodigy of this challenge is Mellissa-Clyne with her entry ~~love is for everyone~~

CONGRATULATIONS!

Once again, I would like to invite you all to participate in our next challenge, the theme will be announced soon. I thank you all in advance for your participations because as we all know, one of the best ways to improve is to compete.

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

O.o "oriinal ideia" ? am i the winner of these category? really?o.O
oh... hehe i'm happy!
what a surprise ^_^
all the works were really good
congrats For Jilian1, Ayasal, Mellissa-Clyne and for everybody who participated
i'm very pround of being here and for havin' friends like you guys
it makes me wish to draw even better
thank you very much ^_^

Signature

congrats ppl ^.^ oo...next challenge XD

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

yay! I'm back from rome! yay I won the future prodigy award! hahaha thanks I'm so happy...

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Congratulations! n_n
I'll try my hardest for the next challenge.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.