Our Gallary Content

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 8 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Cancel

Alright! The winner of the gallery vote was scans! But on a important note the scans must be from you, the members. So if you could send me the address to your scans, so I can post them in the gallery!
You all said you wanted scans so you could have more pics of Kyo, but that isn't what the gallery is supposed to be about. It's supposed to be a place where you all can have your art viewed by the group members. But I will respect your vote results, putting aside what I think.
Now I will be waiting for you all to submit me the address to your scans of Kyo or what ever scans you want! I thank you all and I hope that everyone has a great day!^_^ :) :D :pacman:

P.S.
Okay so after some thought I've decided that if no scans are given by June 16th, then I'm going to change it all other art. All other art includes wallpapers, vectors, abstract, and doujinshi art.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Cancel

I dont have any scans but I have a suggestion for the thread title, its 'contest' not 'content'

Cant wait to see the scan though >.<

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

Cancel

Quote by chichiri1907I dont have any scans but I have a suggestion for the thread title, its 'contest' not 'content'

Cant wait to see the scan though >.<

Too late on the title I can't change it!^_^ oh well!^_^

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Cancel

I'm kinda lacking in Fruits Basket scans ^-^" Maybe if I were still a Newtype subscriber, I'd have more success. Even so, I'm willing to share my other scans that I've submitted (they're non-FB, though 0_0).

I hope I can help contribute in some way...I'll wait for you to get back to me on that.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Cancel

I really don't have any FB scans (+ my scanner hates me). But i'm happy to contribute whatever scans that I have. Do vectors count as scans in the new gallery?

I could contribute the vector of Kyo and Tohru from my FB wall, not currently on-line but i'll upload it if it's acceptable.

Keep us posted XD

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

Scans are a good idea....
But I think Walls & doujinshis or vectors should be included in too... >_<
Itll be kinda limited if not... >_<
Just my opinion though^^
Im happy to contribute, but Im currently not working on any FB walls... >_<

merged: 06-01-2006 ~ 08:40pm
lol... Its Gallery too... >.<

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

Cancel

ok so its scans, but do they have to be scanned by us? i mean can they not be 'found on the net' or something?

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

Cancel

Quote by Rue-chanok so its scans, but do they have to be scanned by us? i mean can they not be 'found on the net' or something?

They have to be scan that are on MT. So if you find a scan on the internet and submit it to MT saying that it isn't your scan and that you found it on the internet. Then that would work!^_^ I think and hope! :) :D :pacman:

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.