Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone watched the Prince of Tennis live action movie? - Minitokyo

Anyone watched the Prince of Tennis live action movie?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

There's a Prince of Tennis live action movie and I think it's already out in Japan..
Has anyone seen it?
I've seen trailers for it and the photos in January 2006 Animedia and somehow I think the actors don't really look like the characters... lol. ^^

you kidding me. I been hearing about it. I guess the rumors are true there is live action for PoT. Hopefully it doesn't turn out stuip like most anime that turn into live action. I rather not name them and get in trouble.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

I've heard rumours about there being a movie but I didn't kno if it was real or not...can't imagine how the tennis moves wil look like in real life...hopefully it won't look completely stupid or else its just gonna be a big let down compared to the anime

Wugz

analord

the most ridiculous anime around made into live action movie? oh god.

I haven't watched it but I want ! I read that it was released in Japan on May the 13th

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Live action aka Cinepuri I believe. Yeah, it had been released in Japan cinema~ the Navigate DVD is released... about the movie still I'm not that sure if it's DVD had been released.
Btw, the cast are mainly from TeniMyu.

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Yeah, I know. ^^
I thought Fuji looked ridiculous and Inui looked too cute to be true *shudders*

Hmmm...I watched the trailer, and it looks incredibly artificial, what with Twist serve turning into this weird cg-ed beam of light or something like that.

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i saw the trailer too. looks weird but still better than the tennis i see on tv. the characters look different but they kinda have the same voice.

caspertarian

caspertarian

...:::Slacker Inc:::...

ya its realli kinda fake..... anime is better :)
live journey do have some review of it... story plot quite different from tenimyu except some actors acting in it .....

ya. tezuka look good though.. go check out the actors site

I never knew that they made a live action. They are great because it is always funny to see how bad they look in real life. Is it out yet or is this a cinima thing? I want to check more of this out.

cinema.
i think its still airing in Japan

I've seen the trailer to it and it looks pretty good...the actors look pretty much like the characters...from what I can see they've retained their trademark moves with some nifty CG....Fuji's higuma otoshi looks sooo cool! From the trailer it looks like the main rival school is hyotei...theres that Atobe/Tezuka match. I think it looks good.....I'll be watin for english subs...I think theres a DVD version already available at cdjapan..not sure if its preorder...but yea can't wait for it.

i'm astonished... i was thinking manga & anime fans would love something to be made into a live movie or tv show, but it isn't that way. i'm so happy to see the paper caracter turned into real ones... i was disapointed for "Kimi wa pet" live action but i really enjoyed to see : Hana yori dango, H2, Cromartie high, GOONG (Palace or Princess hours), Nana, Cutie Honey...

it's my newest interest... i was happy to learn they were doing a live of POT...
i watched the trailer and it was funny...

the members of MT who said that POT's serving was artificial... did you read the manga or watch the anime? those moves are impossible in real Life ! it's normal to make special effects !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

lol.
now after watching so much tenimyu i actually think its ok.
haha. ^^

I really wanted to watch this! Im surprised no one has uploaded through torrents or any other way. Im buying the original in September for 45 pounds i think. Im a bit PoT fan lol.

Its a bit dumb though because the JPN dvds dont even have subtitles. I really wish this became avaliable somehow to us fans who dont know Japanese.

Anyone else planning on buying the DVD?

me. but it ain't out in S'pore yet..
i hope it would be. ^^

I think its already out in Japan.....they used the Seigaku tenimyu cast....but not the HyoteiMyu cast T__________T

I\'ve seen the Nevigated of DVD [Making Cinepuri]
and waiting for it now~

i have watch it without sub, but i dont like it.

WHERE? WHERE DID YOU WATCH THE MOVIE WITHOUT SUBBED!

i've watched a bit of the movie subbed, it's not bad.
I just wished they gave Fuji [Hiroki Aiba] and Inui [Hirofumi Araki] more screentime and starred Katou Kazuki as Atobe instead.. [sigh]

Yeah, I've watched it with the sub. x3 I really liked it! xD Ryoma is soo cool. Especially in the bathroom scene and when he's posing in the mirror. so cute!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.