Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone watched the Prince of Tennis live action movie? - Minitokyo

Anyone watched the Prince of Tennis live action movie?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Watched with my sister when i was sick. made me happy. too bad tezu didn't smile... Kiku-chan could've been hyperer....xD! but it was good.

I WATCH IT AND I KNOW WHO PLAYED THEM I'VE BEEN POSTING AND POSTING ABOUT THIS A MINUTES AGO.

SHIROTA YUU(TEZUKA)
AIBA HIROKI(FUJI)
KANATA HONGO(RYOMA)
KAJI MASAKI(MOMOSHIRO)
ADASHI OSAMU(KIKUMARU)
SUZUKI HIROKI(OISHI)
KUJIRAI KOUSUKE(KAIDOH)
ARAKI HIROFUMI(INUI)
KOTANI YOSHIKAZU(KAWAMURA)

THAT'S ALL I ONLY KNEW THE SEIGAKU REGUALRS SORRY.

pot movie is released in dvd in singapore! am not going to buy though, haha.

I watched the live action , but it's not really good . Except Tezuka and Fuji , I dont like any characters . And the movie is just like an advertisement . Anyway , Shirota ( Tezuka ) and Aiba ( Fuji ) is handsome and cute :D

I'm not a huge fan of Prince of Tennis, but I have seen a few episodes of the anime and decided to watch the live-action movie out of curiosity. I think that there were too many characters being showcased for just one film, but certain moments were cute.

i've watched the movie. it's not bad. the only thing i don't like about the movie is that it focus too much on ryoma until the other character don't have the chance to show their skill of playing.

The live action movie is amazazing! I'm in love with Shirotan, so he's my favorite character.

The movie is actually really funny. Some of it is so unrealistic that you just have to laugh.

And I laughed when Tezuka re-injured his arm against Atobe, because I'm just a jerk. But the cracking sound was completely unrealistic.

It was also pretty funny when Higaki pulled a Jesus and made it rain >.<

I saw it. Not a great movie but its ok.

"IF DOGS DONT GO TO HEAVEN, WHEN I DIE I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO"

not bad

lol i think the movie compressed a lot of things... which was kinda bad in a sense >.<

ive already watched it.. it was ok.. though ryoma kinda look less arrogant in the mivie rather than the series.. the only person who look aloke in the series is kaidoh.. and the plot is really different from the anime..

There IS a POT live action movie,its actually pretty good

@RcHie_6969

could anyone told me, what the title of it?
Is it the movie when Ryoma fight against his brother Ryoga?

nope its not, that one's called prince of tennis ~futari no samurai~ haha.

yes , it 's ok

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.