Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Again a new Naruto vector(sasuke) - Minitokyo

Again a new Naruto vector(sasuke)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

well i dont have the vector in it's real size with me right now, i made it into a wallpaper and took it with me lol, here it is

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/8476/sasukeavenger0ic.th.jpg

i vectored sasuke, and the reason why the skin colour is blue/gry like is because i originaly intended ot make a wallpaper where he was under the full moon, but there is a texture on him now, so what do you think of it?

Version 2 is here

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9113/untitled1copy4gk.th.jpg

It is time for you to drown

its a great vector, much better than your others, simply because you did the outline as a shape rather than a line. I also adore the texture you used, now you just need to elaborate on the background a bit.

P.S. people should follow your example and post their crappy works on the forum before submitting, I think you'd agree that the advices have helped you improve a great lot, at least I think you've improved quite a bit.

Signature Image

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

can't see the page U.U sorry >__<

Having trouble loading the page

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

Great vector ^_^* The texture really makes a difference. You should definately use it in a wallie.

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Well made a Version 2 of it now. tried some Grunge brushes

It is time for you to drown

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

looks sweet ^^, make something with his brother too :D:D

Orokawa Ototoyo........

Wow! look sweet.. sasuke look hawt!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

wow, I really like the vector, and the texture you've used. I like the colours on him in the first version better, because the second one is too blue/saturated. I'm not sure I like all those brush effects in the second version. makes it look too busy, and Sasuke kinda got lost in there, esp since the colours are pretty similar.

The black looks nice with the colours you have, but it's somewhat empty... I'm not sure what to suggest to put in there, but something simple, like maybe a texture... but something less busy...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.