Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 download pic - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

last friday i download pic then it' has a propblem with my internet so i cann't got a pic or got part fo its or it show me "The page cannot be displayed " so i refresh this page then i lost my credits! that night i lost about 30 credits in one night! -_- X-O that's a terruible shock! X-O i think it's not fair for me or another member. it's an accident! i donn't want it happened. master please solve it as soon as u can it's very mercy of u. -_- thank a lot. :)

If you are not able to download a image at that certain time, then try it again a few hours later.
If you still can't download it, then try again the next day.

Therefore the most credit(s) you should lose is aprox. 4 or the most 5 not 30. :)

Signature

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

thanx a lot 4 your advice.yes i try again in a few hours later but cann,t get it.so i refresh it about 4-5 time late then i lost almost 30 credits.[not lost in one time download] i donn't know that.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Dear noxzmaze,

Free download quota or credits disappear once you refresh again and again- this matter has been raised several times. You will not be refunded, unfortunately, because there is no way to monitor whether or not you have downloaded the image.
There was a suggestion that once you've downloaded an image you won't be recharged for it next time, but if you think about it, A) you download it at home B) you go to somewhere else to download it: so it's double that is downloaded.
Credits were implemented to sort of ease the bandwidth and downloads, and it was decided that every download successful or not successful would cost credits or FDQ.

It's unfortunate, but my best advice is that if you can't download the picture/ there's a problem with your internet, fix the problem first before trying to download anything else :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I want to know if it is normal that I download only at 2KB/s?
And I want to know how I can win FDQ?

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

FDQ- you can't "win" it; you have 5, you use it and it drops, then refreshes itself within 24 hours.

As far as the download speed, it's really on and off right now. Sometimes it'll go pretty slow for me too, if I'm on during peak hours; it'll go pretty fast though when the MT servers are fast. (Hooray for Cox Cable!)

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

mmm use another internet browser, try it... :|

Thanks

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.