Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tokyo MewMew - Minitokyo

Tagged under Tokyo Mew Mew

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Has anyone seen it or heard of it? Bcoz I'm watching it right now XD And I think it is really goood :) My fav character in it is Shirogane Ryu :D
http://sp8.fotologs.net/?u=ichigo_momomiya&i=2004/03/31/1080756388.jpg&c=f <-1 WITH THE YELLOW HAIR

Info Title Tokyo Mew Mew
Japanese Title 東京ミュウミュウ
Official Site http://pierrot.jp/title/mewmew/
Category TV
Total Episodes 52
Genres Action, Fantasy, Magic, School Life, Science-Fiction
Year Published 2002
Studio Studio Pierrot

Momomiya Ichigo is just an ordinary eleven years old girl until an incident at a museum during her first date. The accident, which merges her DNA with wildcats, is actually a part of the "Mew Project" to protect the earth from danger.

Momomiya Ichigo, code name strawberry, along with four other chosen girls: mint (Minto Aizawa), lettuce (Retasu Midorikawa), pudding (Purin) and pomegranate (Zakuro Fujiwara) now have to protect the earth and learn about their mysterious enemy using the Cafe Mew Mew as their base of operations.

i think its awsome i only read up to vol7.what happen in tokyo mew mew a la mode.i heard their a new mew with a rabbit and a cat dna and a new enemy called the crusaders i think

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I watched all the anime, very good and funny :D

My fav is Mew Lettuce :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

well i never seen tokyo mew mew in japanese but seen mew mew powers in English version tho

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I think it's just another version of Salior Moon, except more cute. It's so sugary sweet and the art is alright. I never seen the anime before though.

I havnt watched the anime yet but i've read the manga.Tokyo Mew Mew is sooo kawaii! My fav. mews are Ichigo and and Berry(from a la mode). :D

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Tokyo Mew Mew is one of my most favorite anime shows, it's funny an keeps making me wanna watch it over and over.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I've heard about it. People say that its a great anime. So, Im thinking of seeing it soon.

Signature Image

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

oh i like mew mew a la mode's tasuku! he is sooo cute!
m.i.a. ^^

RAHOWA

RAHOWA

A.C.A.B.

I watched all episodes along ago, before about a five years,even a ,I may say stupid English version mew mew power, but Japanese "Tokyo Mew Mew" is much more better! I like it and it may sound silly, but it is one of the my favorite series. I know a lot about it, whole history, the first was a comics, then later a 8a.m. Saturday morning cartoon for a little girls -HE Intro, and outro songs are "always loved to hear" tunes! Contact me to share an impressions....he!

TERROR CORPS

CoolMiki

CoolMiki

Q(-.-Q) just try!

Quote by 01luuji think its awsome i only read up to vol7.what happen in tokyo mew mew a la mode.i heard their a new mew with a rabbit and a cat dna and a new enemy called the crusaders i think

A new mew mew comes, her name is Berry. Her Bff is a boy named tasuku. (they were childhood friends and when her mom died he promised to hug her everyday.) She does all of that mew mew stuff like work in the cafe. I'll stop here so i dont spoil it.

Anime lover!

Thank you ....

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.