Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seeking a kind soul to help with graphics... - Minitokyo

Seeking a kind soul to help with graphics...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I hope this is ok to put here....

I've been working on redoing my website and am hoping I can find someone who likes to make banners/icons... etc to spiff up the main page. Right now there are just temporary things I put in because me + graphics = disaster >_<

If there is anyone that would be willing to help I'd be eternally grateful. I need the banner, main graphic, and icon in the webring. I want to keep it the shades of purple, and fantasy themes are a plus... but beggars can't (or at least shouldn't... ) be choosers... so just about anything goes... Please help!

Attic's Attic

Any other suggestions are also welcome. ^_^ I just don't know much about HTML and am trying to keep it simple.

I would love to help! I have to warn you though, I'm not amazingly good at this kind of stuff...do you have any specific sizes, artwork, and words you have in mind for me to have to use? Just drop me a private message and I'll be happy to start. ^^

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.