Italy: what thoughts of my state?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

MaoMao

MaoMao

Italian Boy

Cancel

Hi all, I am much onlooker to know your opinions on my state: Italy. Pure speeches without problems of what you want, are positive it or negative. Thanks to all.

Signature

• May 30, 2006

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Cancel

I think Italy is a quite interesting country. I've spent my holidays in Italy a few years ago - in Bibione. ^^ I liked it very much there (well, exept for the tornado. yes, believe it or not, there was a tornado and it destroyed most of the resort and the port - fortunately my family and me weren't hurt)
But nevertheless it was a pretty nice time there before the storm. I liked the food very much. ^_^

Actually I sometimes take into consideration to start learning Italian. It sounds beautiful. But as I'm already taking English, French, Spanish and next semester probably Chinese lessons at university I don't know if it was a wise decision to start yet a new language - and on top of all on my own without a teacher correcting my faults...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.