Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pay for sex? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

antipeople

bastion of negativity

In my mind, paying for sex for the purpose of getting stuff off your mind/chest is okay, but if you're paying because you can't get any elsewhere, you should be better expending that money and effort elsewhere, like trying to improve yourself and your self esteem.

Signature
FMA roxorz your boxorz...don't deny it.

I see no reason for sex cause just like how water should be, u can get it all for free. Unless ur just desperate and want some immediate attention from some female I dont see way anyone should pay for sex.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Don't pay for it... you'll probably regret it later... I've also talked with others about this, really old people, and the concensus is regret. I haven't done it, I've thought about it a long time ago for a quick fix when super horty, but I chose not to cause of internal issues with mind/body/soul... it's that feeling you have that says - no. But then again, some do it cause they are hopeless... or just don't care.

-repeat-

pay for sex?... at least its better than raping someone... hope you used enough protection when you do... but i doubt i would want to pay for sex or patronize prostitutes.. cause its so easy to contract STDs.. its safer to stick to one sex partner...

First lemme say, this is a real serious issue, and you every right to post this even though it's a mature topic.

I would never pay for sex, girl or guy, I think people do this when they're really desperate and need to release their "sexual frustrations." I think you should take your time, you're still 26, to find a nice girl to suit your personality. Not all girls like the macho types, this is coming from one. Also, prostitution is illegal here in the US. I know some people need to prostitute themselves for money, but it's said others can take advantage of it.

ill yr a sicko no i would not pay for sex

no way, treasure your body!

Saruyu

Saruyu

I am Odd fashion i guess Because i dont want to pay sex or have a sex buddy. I am a 22 year old guy and I dont wanna be in a hit and Quit relationship. I would like to get to know the person and Show how much i love through my actions and When i feel like i want to make love with that person then it will be the time So Long story short i dont believe in Payed sex

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

no it is just not right to do this.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't need to bring this one back from the dead.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.