Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ragnarok Online wallpaper - Minitokyo

Ragnarok Online wallpaper

page 1 of 1 13 total items

ok...

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7206/untitled1copy6rk.th.jpg

i don't know if i'm done... i like how i did this wallpaper, but it might look a little.. simple?
also i can't find a title for it -_-

PLEASE HELP!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

u r the artist, only u can tell if u r done... ^_^

sometimes simple means good... it's a summer's day, the sky is blue, girl is enjoying nature, it's meant to be simple...

my only complaint usually is when people tag their name into the picture... at least tag it pixel by pixel... ^_^ that's just my beef w/ artists when they tag up the front of a picture...

otherwise, it's flow is nice

-repeat-

I actually like this one, it's very nice. Simplicity is a often a good thing, wallpapers that are more complex can seem busy and tedious, I personally think this one looks good as is, but only you can be the judge of when your work is done.

You could name it "Flowers of the Field", it's not a great title, but it's all I can think of as a suggestion right now, I saw a novel of the same name in the free book bin while I was paying my credit card bills at the bank today.

yea i really like it how it is.... but i'm just feeling something's missing.... but i don't know what!

Yeah, I understand that, but looking at all the different areas of the picture, I can't think of anything that could be added that would improve it at all. There's always the option of adding some stylized text to one of the four corners, but I don't know if that would improve the picture or be detrimental to it.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

humm.. maybe more flowers... some passionate red ones ^_^

-repeat-

aha.... yea i guess...

thanks to my cousin i found a title! :D i think it's pretty ^^

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/9899/untitled1copy8qk.th.jpg

and for the red flowers... give me a little time... have to find some good ones :)

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

i love the girl's purplish eyes... enchanting... do you have the original scan?

-repeat-

sure! it's right here:
Ragnarok 12 by Keishu

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

nice, thank you very much ^_^ faved... already

-repeat-

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

It looks really good! Goodjob! :)

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

uh, i think it's much better without the text.. or maybe it's just me <_<

Signature

http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/1189/manwencopy5ye.th.jpg
uhm.... i think i'll keep withought the red/orange flowers....

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.