Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 new member, hello - Minitokyo

new member, hello

page 1 of 1 8 total items

hi, saw this site last week but was to busy at the time to sign up. i just got the chance. you sure got a lot of rules for a anime web site, but no matter. My favorite anime is Bleach. You got such a large gallery, I wish I started of with more then just 10 credits, but i guess i'll have to stay for it to go up. :)

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Hello, and welcome, afterbunner! Yes, usually, you have to stay as well as participate in things like threads, or comment on someone's artwork, etc. Don't worry, though, just show up on the frontpage, and the gallery and forum threads will show up, as well!
Take care!
-TGP

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

Hi, Im soweird. Welcome to MT . Hope u enjoy ur stay here. See ya around ! ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hi and welcome to MT! have fun at your stay!

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

Welcome to the site, there might be alot of rules but i've only run into them regarding the gallery. Make sure to post alot and not be like me, a shy lozer who dosn't like to ask questions. Good luck and i hope to see u around.

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

well, if you want more credits you need to deserve them.
try to make some walls or doujinshi and became a master of drawing.

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

Hello and welcome to MT.
Have fun here.

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

*me curious to see if these kind of rules scare newbies*

actuallly, there are many ways to gain credits so don't jump int the wall/doujin wagon if you don't feel you can. See my example, I have enough credits (well I guess that not downloading a lot really helps without doing that - if we except my poor little doujin) and I just post/comment/report (to sum up, I just wri... err type).

See you around.

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.