Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Galaxy Angel II - Minitokyo

Galaxy Angel II

Tagged under Galaxy Angel

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 42 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 Next » 1,008 total items

yosha, it finally came! oh man, when i first opened the package i wasn't breathing for like 30 seconds. love the cover design! all the goodies in the deluxe package was well worth it. first off, the artbook is just beautiful. there are detailed character descriptions compared to what's in the instruction booklet. and to my surprise, new kanan artwork that i haven't seen for each angel. i haven't read anything yet because there's a lot of text. i just gawked at the beuatiful kanan artwork. second, is the drama disc that came with it. the first track is...the 11 angel-tai group singing Eternal Love! oh man, that brought back memories. although in my opinion the moon angel-tai sang better in their solos compared to the rune angel-tai. well that's a given since they're more experienced. and then the other 11 tracks afterwards are the drama tracks with the main characters being anise, nano-nano, and lily. they're investigating the 7 mysteries of the luxior (i dunno how to spell it, when i played the game, i think they put an "x" in there). pretty funny drama. anise is starting to attract me just by her voice and personality. nano-nano reminds me of milfy for some reason though. lily is....hmmm....not really sure. leader like i guess. kahlua/tequila and rico make brief appearences too.

now to the game.....all i can say is....WOW. i didn't think that it could get any better. beautiful animation, great backgrounds, better background music (i almost got annoyed with the music from past GA games), and great characters. all the sub characters are likeable. but the best of all is takuto. oh my god he's still funny as ever! he really hasn't changed besides the look. answering the questions isn't like past games where most of the answers were the top line. you have to actually understand what's being said and pick the best one. i understood most of them so it isn't that hard to read. many guests appearences from past games appear as well. the battles are really really different compared to before. in a way, it's much simpler than before. not as many menus. it's still kinda hard to adjust to the system though. i'm still used to the old one. i still can't figure out how to do the supers.

yeah so i went though 2 episodes of the game in one day and i loved every minute of it. i would have kept playing, but i probably wouldn't have stopped. this is the happiest day of my life.....oh yeah and i got flags of the moon and rune angel-tai with the deluxe pack. nothing special...but it's ok.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Man that's not fair. Mine still hasn't arrived yet but I'm hoping for it today. I'm glad that all that stuff turned out good, I figured someone would rip it for me so I would hear it eventually. Plus I've already preordered some of the new stuff coming out so I didn't really worry about it too much. BUT I really want to see that artbook now. I really want to see what all the stuff looks like.

I'm glad the game turned out good too. Hopefully it has a few more missions then the others so you get to spend more time fighting. It was fun before but you spent half an hour listening to dialogue before you could really try out the battle system. Does it still work the same thought? And how does the save system work? I remember the whole, save anywhere thing in Eternal Lovers made it way too easy.

Now I really have to spend an entire day playing it. Maybe I'll just make a dedicated GA day when it comes.

huh, that is weird. maybe you should get it today. yeah the artbook is nice eyecandy. you know the picture on the main site? that picture is in there with all it's beautiful glory. i was thinking of scanning the pictures and posting them here, but i don't wanna bend the heck out of the book just to get the full page. the book is just too good to bend.

well the bad news is, in the very first episode, the battle is a very very short one with a one on one fight with a pirate ship. BUT, there's a new system where you get to acutally shoot at the bad guy yourself instead of watching the angels do it. it's in the cockpit view and kind of like a first person shooter (think house of the dead or something). you have your machine gun and you missiles to annihalate the ship. pretty cool feature. most of the first episode is all dialouge. but i loved it all. seeing takuto from a third person perspective makes it even more fun. as for the save system, it's the same as the other games. but at the eyecatch, you know how usually there's an option for save, load, go to title, etc.? this time, there's nothing except the picture. what i found out is that you have to save it yourself via the select button. i'm glad the save system is still the same because for some reason, i'm picking wrong answers even though i could read them.

i acutally played 3 episodes last time because the game was all i could think about after i finished.

ohyeah, and you know how you said that you were starting to get interested in rico, even though it's just because of the swimsuit wallpaper? well, she's actually pretty cute when you get to know her more. although, she has a really really BIG sister comlpex. i love all the angels so far, especially kahlua. i love the way she talks. it's so cute! i haven't met lily yet though so i can't say too much about her.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Well I've been digging pretty hard but I've found some new minor info on the GAII anime. As I've heard, they want to stay with the comedy aspect of the original series. This will hopefully mean more of what we saw with the original Angel-tai. It is being done with Bandai Visual again so I'm not sure if they'll use more game characters this time. As far as I know, only the actual Rune Angel-tai will be taken out as of now. Suprisingly, Broccoli isn't letting Studio Madhouse do their Animation Prodcution like usual. I don't know why but they switched over to Satelight, which is a much newer animation worker. I haven't seen much of their stuff aside from Macross Zero and they did some in-between animation in Ichigo Mashimaro. I'm hoping their good but I think they called on them since they plan on putting more of the Angel Frames in the episodes. They probably chose Satelight because of what they did in Macross. I'm just hoping they do as good a job as Studio Madhouse did. I guess it really depends more on the animation director but I'm rather suprised they broke off from Studio Madhouse. (Heh I moved this down here because I was editing while you posted. Didn't want you to miss it.)

Well I guess that's a good thing, so you don't screw up any choices at least. Especially for people like us who can barely understand it. But yeah, the whole control thing was added during Eternal Lovers. The PC version let you do it in Time Attack and it was the coolest thing ever. I heard thery were putting it into Galaxy Angel II and it made me really happy. Nothing beat frying ships with Milfie's hyper cannon. I think it adds a lot more to the game, since you can play battles out two different ways. Hopefully they simplified the control then from what they were in the PC version. With that you used almost the entire keyboard to control the ship.

I figured Rico would be pretty cute. Any little sister of Milfeulle would be that way, right? Yeah the sister complex thing sort of showed up in the dramas. I think it makes it kind of fun though. Especially when you think about Milfeulle's role in the GAII world. I'm glad all the new angels are working out too. Lily was pretty much made as a Forte replacement though, that's the thing I didn't really like. Unlike the others, she doesn't really have any big definitive traits. The Blade or Bullet song she did with Forte sort of proved how similar they are. Lily just prefer to stab people rather then shoot them.

GEEZ, Milfie must be watching over me today. I just checked my mail and saw the package in there. Ahh...I'll be with you in heaven soon. XD

wow, that's great to hear that it is actually being made. i was afraid it just disappeared into nothingness. woah, that is weird that madhouse isn't doing the animation. they've practically done everything animated related things for galaxy angel from the anime to the games. well if statelight did macross zero, which i saw, then i guess that might be ok. i'm sure they'll probably make the angel frames look cool, just hoping that they'll make the characters look almost the same. wait so who did the angel frames in the previous GA anime?
oh wow i did miss you post after i posted mine, teheh X-P! i went to play again right after a posted. i'm on the 5th episode. episode 2 is rico's episode (i think), ep 3 was anise's, and ep 4 was nano-nano's. next one is kahlua's....probably. yay! i've been waiting for this!

they put it in the PC version of EL? wow, i missed out on that since i got the PS2 eternal package, the one with all 3 games. yeah, it is a good thing they put it in there for variety. although when you do the camera mode in GAII, you don't see any meters or anything so you have to be careful if someone needs repairing/refeuling. actually, all the battles so far have been easy. it's not hard, but i just love doing the cockpit view and blasting away.

yeah at least they made rico likeable. the two big things about her are her sister complex and her fear of men disease. heheh, it's actually pretty useful later on in ep. 4. man i love this game! hahah, the goddess of luck finally shined down upon you, a.k.a milfy. heaven is bliss. angels are the greatest! as for lily, hahah, you nailed it exactly. she likes to stab people instead of shooting. she still hasn't appeared yet....oh wait....i think i know why. let's just say that forte's playing a big role right now. i've noticed that, like the duet albums, a moon angel-tai member will appear in a certain character's episode. i don't know if that's just coincidence or what, but that's my guess so far.

let me know how far you've gotten and ask if there's anything you didn't catch. i'm pretty confident to say that i've understood most of it if not all of it.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

I don't really know who did the Angel frames in the original anime. It wasn't such a big role so Studio Madhouse probably just finished it.

Yeah, the PC version of EL was kinda fun that way. You could make it really easy by just following behind a ship and constantly adjusting you speed so you could just nail it. This at least only require you to shoot and activate your special. Oh, and I noticed the big part of attaching Kazuya to the ship. Not only does it allow you to pilot it but depending on how you've been treating a girl in that chapter. In one, I always visited Rico and the added stats were nearly filling the entire screen up. Then the next time I didn't talk to her at all and she received no stat boost. So it resets after each Chapter I think.

Yeah I figure I'll be playing for Rico next. I think by the end of Chapter four she's hurled Takuto about 4 times, Kazuya about 2 times, and one attacking robot. It's so funny though. I loved her in the beginning though when she couldn't call Kazuya by just his name. Right now I'm finishing the last Act of Chapter 4. I'm hoping to get a lot done today. I did pretty well yesterday.

So here's a good question. Who did you pair Takuto up in the beginning? I put him with Vanilla and the love scene he has with Vanilla in Chapter 4 was hillarious. Maybe it was the fact Takuto told Kazuya to shut up when he was trying to talk to them. That part had me laughing for about the rest of the chapter. In that chapter, Nano-Nano and Anise were really cute together though.

The credits after each Chapter are really cute too. I just love the little sketches and I need to get the Cause your Love single. I know that much...

wow, you got a lot done in just one day. i applaud you. you're probably already past me as i type. i'm on the third act of kahlua's right now which i'll finish after i post this. huh, i didn't notice the stats part...oh wait, never mind, i remember now.

hahah, yeah rico is kicking major butt so far. i was cracking up on the robot part. "is this robot a man?", what a weird way to save themselves but funny as hell. it's funny how rico's not being able to call kazuya by his first name is very very similar to when chitose first appeared and was told to call takuto by his first name.

actually, i had no idea who i paired up with at first. and then in the 5th episode (hopefully you're on this or past that), when ranpha first sees takuto...it's the whole:

Rapnha: DAAARRRLIIIIIING!

Takuto: HONEEEEY!

thing. and then they were saying that they were married as well and talking about how much they love each other and so forth. so i'm thinking i picked ranpha some how. which part was the part when you choose the girl for takuto? i'm guessing it's the one where you're given more than 3 choices? i picked the 2nd one. i think it was "for the sake of love" or something that had to do with love. if i had known that, i would have read the other choices more carefully.

heheh, yeah i like the combination of anise and nano. they're prorably the closest 2 out of the whole angel-tai. actually, did you see the event with anise and kazuya when they're playing table tennis? i loved the pictures that were drawn.

yeah i love those sketches too. i especially like rico's where she's sending takuto flying again in chibi form. i kinda like the touch of how it really does feel like an episode of an anime by letting the intro play when you start an episode and having an mini credits ending.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

I just started chapter 9 right now I think. I have to say that I really enjoyed Lily's chapter. Her personality is definetly something that I didn't expect. I also kinda want the sweater she gave to Kazuya, as strange as it may look.

I actually made a side file when I got to Chapter 8. The three girls that your closest with pretty talk to you and you choose who you want to ask to go out with you. Of course I did Nano-Nano but I wanted to see what happened with Rico. The third Act of her chapter is hillarious though. It's pretty much all of the guys on the ship trying to get her over her phobia of men. You can do the math in your head from there.

I sort of forget when exactly you choose what angel but Takuto takes you into his office and asks why you fight or something along those lines. So six options come up and you choose which one you like. Easily enough, each one refers to one of the Moon Angel-tai. Since I knew their numbering I chose number 5 (applying to Vanilla) and he began to mention her. So to give it away first choice is Milfie, second is Ranpha, third is Mint, fourth is Forte, Vanilla is fifth, and Chitose is the sixth. It happens before your first battle, I think.

Yeah, I did actually see the Ping Pong scene. That was pretty entertaining and explained that slide puzzle picture too. There was a scene with Kahlua I liked too. Where you try to help her with her potion and it makes her change forms about every second.

I have to admit that Forte doesn't have such a miraculous evil laugh. In fact, it's probably the least threatening thing I've ever heard. Maybe that's because of the anime though but it's a little too manly to be evil.

Yeah the whole episode thing works out nicely. It makes it feel more like you're playing through the manga or an episode of anime, which is essentially what it is. I have to say I'm enjoying the story more then in the original games. Plus the battles never get old.

By the way, did you get to see the dialogue before Vanilla leaves? About Takuto being asked if he was Nano-Nano's father? Someone told me it was bonus dialogue or something but it felt to me like it was just put in there no matter what.

i just ended ep. 8 today choosing kahlua. yep, i kinda changed my mind about who i'll end up with. i decided to go with kahlua instead of rico breaking my tradition of going for the "main" girl first. i decided this because i accidentally picked ranpha for takuto and i wanted to parallel the girls according to the duet albums (ex. milfy/rico, ranpha/kahlua, etc.). but then, i really wanted to see rico's date with kazuya....not only because i wanted to see her in a bikini...well...maybe that's most of the reason...but i'm kinda growing fond of rico as much as kahlua. so i started the game over again just for rico by picking milfy in the beginning, skipping all the dialouge that didn't pertain to milfy/rico, and beating all the battles like they were nothing up to the ep. of the date. yeah, i'm stupid...but it's all for rico.

you know i was really surprised with lily as well. i had no idea something like that was gonna happen. i'm glad she didn't turn out to be a forte clone. it was really cool seeing all the references to the past GA games with a touch of lily charm. i still don't understand lily's personality though, but i like her randomness. like when she started crying when forte came back. i was cracking up for a couple of minutes. she's "OKda", heheh...i like it when she says that. i bet she'll be really fun to watch in the anime show.

yeah i figured out the time you get to choose the girl for takuto right after i posted that question. that's how i got milfy's route for my second file.

hahah, you're right about forte's laugh. the anime probably did take out the evilness out of it. i didn't know if i was suppoused to laugh or be worried that she really turned bad.

i agree that the stories are written better for this game than the past games. but i love all the references they made to past games as well. most notable being the ones in lily's episode. i actually like both game's battles. the GAI games seem more strategic while GAII is more action based thanks to the new system.

there are some things that i can't still figure out. i still don't know which unit is good for what. you know in the past GA games: lucky star - well balanced; kung fu fighter - fastest, weak armor, strong attacks; trickmaster - slow, attacks in all directions; happy trigger - strongest, slow, good armor; harvester - weak attacks, strongest armor, healer; and sharpshooter - long range attacks, slowest. i can't figure out the stats for the rune angel-tai. also the effects of the supers. cross caliber's is probably like milfy's. i think anise's is an area attack, but i'm not too sure. kahlua's might be the strongest. lily's i'm pretty sure is like sharpshooter's. and nano's is a given.

oh yeah, and i noticed that the theme songs for the girls are different from the character files. i was hoping to here the miracle SOS song for kahlua, but then i noticed it wasn't that theme. i wonder how the songs sound like with them singing it.

i don't think i heard that dialogue from vanilla. i didn't pick vanilla as takuto's partner so it's probably only there if you pick vanilla. it's kinda like how i mentioned ranpha and takuto's dialogue together. you probably didn't hear that kind of talking between them because i picked ranpha. i noticed the same for when i picked milfy.

you're probalby done with the game by the time you read this huh? it looks like there's only 2 episodes left after the date episode judging from the save screen.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Those last two battles had to be the greatest moment in GA. I'm really not kidding, so I hope you have fun with them. I also played the EX mission where you get to have a practice fight against the Angel-tai. It's the most maniacal thing ever and I always had to kill Milfie last or I felt really bad. Not only that but Rico is whining about it the entire time. You can't pilot a ship during it though since it's kinda cheap when you think about it.

I think Rico is pretty much the guranteed likeable one in this game. I haven't really met anyone who could resist her charm. She's just too cute. But I started playing her story too and decided that I'd move on to Lily after that. BUT MAN! Nano-Nano's story made me cry. I figured it'd be really cute and happy but it was DEPRESSING. I had to play in an empty room so I didn't look like an idiot though.

Lily's OK-da and NG-da are really fun to hear. Hopefully they have it in the anime so I can hear it often. But you're right, her personality is just sort of goofy and random. You can tell by how she crys. On that note, I still wonder how Satomi Akesaka came up with Nano-Nano's laugh. That's both the cutest and most obnoxious thing at the same time.

Yeah this ship stats are sort of confusing but here's what I can sum up. Rico's is defintely the most balanced fighter with a little more focus on speed. I think she could be considered the fastest if not second to Anise. Aside from that she's fairly balanced and her attack is just like Milfie's (just two beams instead of one large one). The Eagle Gazer is probably more like the sharpshooter then anything else. The special does hit from a high range but the damage isn't affected like it was with Chitose's. Anise is a pretty hard hitter but her defense is horrible. Her special covers a wide area but it's kind of hard to hit multiple enemies with it. I don't really know about Kahlua, she hits pretty hard but it feels a lot like the Trickmaster at the same time. Nano-Nano's is pretty powerful compared to the Harvester though. At least Nano-Nano has her awsome offensive special though. The stats all get sort of messy especially when you boost them up with the Brave Heart. I'll look them over and see exactly what they are.

Yeah I hope they do vocals over their theme songs too. I really like Rico's theme so I would like to hear her sing along with it. Right now I'm just waiting for their first original song together but I think that's at the end of July. I was actually listening to Eternal Love 2006 yesterday. It didn't strike me until then who Kageyama Hironobu actually was. It was actually sort of funny since I freaked out after I figured it out.

BTW, during Rico's chapter I tried something different and went to see Melba. I was treated to a really, really funny scene. Since it's close to the beginning I suggest you check it out. At least if you haven't seen it.

oh man, those had to be the greatest events ever for GA history. when the elsior came out of no where and shot the chrono break cannon with the camera zooming to lester, i was like "lester's so cool!". then when the eternal love instrumental version started playing with the moon angel-tai descending from the elsior, i could hear my heart beating since it took my breath away. but when the battle grid came up showing both angel-tai groups at your disposal, i was like a madman cycling through each angel yelling "(insert angel name)!". and when the final battle came, all i thought was "galaxy angel, banzai!". man that was a crazy battle with all 11 angel-tai members (well 12 if you include kazuya) blasting the hell out of the mother of all bad guys inthe GA series. well done broccoli *clap clap*!
yeah i did the EX battle as well and i got whooped horribly. i just wanted to test it out but it was over before i knew it. i think it's because i don't have the heart to take down the moon angel-tai. so many memories with them it's just hard for me to do. plus the rune angel-tai is outnumbered 5 to 6. were you able to past the sentimental values and beat down the moon angel-tai and the elsior?

yeah rico is definitely a character you can't hate no matter what. man, i had no idea how cute she'd look in her swimsuit. i tried playing without the conversation box so i could see more of her...but then i wanted to read along as well so i stopped. she had a good story with a sweet scene with kazuya in space....and the bed...heheh. that kazuya's an idiot " 'ka-zu-ya'..datte", hahah...he's a funny idiot almost like takuto. man but he's a lucky bastard as well. if you saw rico's ending then you'll understand. poor lunti (could've sworn it was spelt with an "a" instead of a "u". i looked it up at the main site). bravo broccoli for choosing the right seiyuu for rico. good job inamura yuuna! i hope for the anime they put in other characters like lunti, kazuya and takuto as well.
next up is to finish kahlua for me. it's cool because she's the only person with whom you can like 2 people at the same time and not get in trouble for it. what a heartfelt ending for the date episode for kahlua/tequila.

it's good to know their stats for real tough battles....the only one basically being the one against the moon angel-tai. kahlua's spell caster seems like a combination of forte and mint with the strength and the "fliers" that hover around her. the other make more sense now than before. if only i was able to read the parameters in kanji during the angel select for the brave heart combination.

hahah, i did the exact same thing when i first heard eternal love 2006 as well. now i think it's hte best version of the song....well there's the 11 angel-tai version as well which i should get used to. although most of the angels get gyped...jyped?...gipped?...hmmm....oh i know....screwed out of the song because they only say like 3-5 words. those people being kahlua, chitose, and i think lily. anise is in there a lot. i think nano and rico do some of the rap part after forte.

hahah, i just did an anise moment earlier with "gyped". i love it whenever she messes up the names. butamanju, hahah that's great. sucked for her though after saying that. who else....deita and velu...velu....uhh....the ABSOLUTE guy. i think the unexpectedly good characters have to go to lily and anise. i seriously doubted them when i first saw them. that was very NGda.

hmmmm.....i can't seem to recall if i went there when i did rico's chapter....who was involved in it? was it just 3 of them (rico, kazuya, melba)? meh, tell me what happens anyways since i already finished rico's ending already.

so now that we've beaten the game, do you think there's possibility for more sequels just like for the moon angel-tai?

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Yeah, that battle is still hard for me to do. Like I said, it was hard taking down Milfie in the end. Once all the Angels were out of the way it wasn't so bad though. In my mind, Lester deserved to be taught a lesson. The whole outnumbering thing gets kind of annoying because most of the originals take on their partners. That means Chitose decides to be a bitch in most of the battles and start beating the crap out of the Lukushior. It's not an easy fight especially since the original Angel-tai have their old incredible specials. Mint killed off about three people with just one use of her special before she decided to die.

Man, now you made me jealous. I need to finish Rico's story now so I can see what you're talking about. Something about all that sounds very interesting and at the same time disturbing. Now that I think about it, Apricot is pretty developed for a 14 year old girl. It's almost disturbing that if you choose Milfie as Takuto's wife then Kazuya is sort of marrying into Takuto's family. Ugh. I don't know what characters will end up in the anime though. As of now, I've only heard of all the girls taking a job in it. It's still in question whether any of the other characters will show up. The sad thing is Takuto looks smart when you put him next to Kazuya.

Eternal Love 2006 probably isn't the best version but it's one of the better ones. You just know they have too many versions of it because they released an album with every single version of it. It actually has a version of just Apricot singing it, that's not too bad actually. 2006 is just good because it really took the whole rock theme of it to a new level, especially with Hironobu doing it. Yeah, the rap always seems interesting, especially when they let any of the angels sing it aside from Forte. I'm actually looking forward to the new group duet album their releasing that compiled the GA II and I duets. I wasn't gonna get it until I heard they were releasing some new tracks for it. I'm still waiting for a duet that can beat Mint and Vanilla's Otsukai Sundae from Angel Shake.

Yeah a lot of the characters turned out a lot different then expected. Apricot turned out to be more likeable then I thought and had a lot more issues at that. Anise was actually funny and I thought she would be more serious since she was paired with Mint. Nano-Nano was a lot goofier and I didn't know what to expect from her personality wise. I think I was most suprised by Kahlua's voicing. Aya Hirano does an awsome job as her voice actor and her way of talking is hillarious. Especially whenever she starts looking for Mimolette right before a mission. I think Lily was the big suprise though. All of them didn't really have any of the same personality traits as the original Angel-tai so at least it kept it fresh.

I mean Rico's Chapter as in the second chapter in the entire game. Right after Milfeulle is captured and you explore the ship for the first time. It's really just a solo scene with Melba and Kazuya so you get to learn more then you bargained for.

Oh and I was reading earlier about how they had licensed the Galaxy Angel II manga since you had mentioned it to me. But are the translators at Broccoli really this imcompetent? As of now they have Apricot's nickname right and all but they spelled it as Riko. I don't want to question their logic or anything but it's right in her name Apricot not Aprikot. Hopefully they'll fix that, otherwise I'm gonna flip out when I read it.

As for the sequel, that's why Broccoli tempted everybody with this http://www.broccoli.co.jp/ga/game/ga22/.

only if kazuya was able to detach and fight on his own, then it would be even. oh well, i guess it really tests the skills of people then to not only go up against the legendary moon angel-tai but to try and defeat them outnumbered. before i was thinking maybe i should pit takuto against lester, but then i knew it was stupid since you have to go through the battles of all the angels. so it's pretty likely i'd be wiped out before lester even notices i moved. i think the supers of the moon angel-tai are far superior than that of the rune angel-tai. seeing forte's super again just reminded me of that. does rico's super hit more than one enemy in a line like milfy's? it seems like it doesn't.

hahah, yeah rico's route took me to the edge of my seat. you should see it yourself. i noticed that too that rico is pretty developed for her age. when vanilla was her age, she had nothing. must run in the sakuraba family. hahah, you don't even know the beginning of the whole kazuya marrying into takuto's family thing. once you see the ending, you'll know what i mean. again, poor lunti...heheh. they'd better put kazuya and/or takuto in there. how else will they be able to do rico's fear of mean routine? it's even funnier with takuto. you're right about how takuto looks smarter than kazuya when put together. man kazuya is so dense he doesn't even realize when he's being hit on, like in kahlua's story.

yeah i thought rico wouldn't be on the same level as milfy as a "main" character since milfy was perfect in almost every way. for anise, i was surprised with how many people she gets along with well. of course the best partner for her is with nano since they have the funny stuff. even in the drama cd that came with the deluxe they're a funny combo. i wasn't expecting nano to not be a human being. i thought she would be like vanilla by just controlling nanomachines...with a tail. she isn't an annoying little runt like in most anime where the loli character is kiddish and annoying as hell. don't even get me started with kahlua. man i love her to death. definitely my favorite angel of all 11 angel-tai members...i think. i knew from the start hirano aya was gonna do the voice well for both kahlua and tequila since i heard her in most of the anime she's been in (most notably suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu). l love her "ara~" and her "ma~". as for lily, i think she's the most off beat character because she could act as serious as forte and be as funny as takuto at times. she's a good well rounded character. yeah to think that they have 11 different kinds of personalities which i all love. very well done broccoli.

oh, i guess i gotta check that scene out again.

wow now that is stupid. they better not screw up rico's nickname. i seriously didn't think broccoli would screw something like that up for the american release.

yeah, i'm pretty sure there'll be another release. this is a big series after all.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Yeah, but technically Kazuya can dettach ala Nano-Nano's story. It's just not a good idea, like a REALLY bad idea. Does Kazuya get himself fatally injured in every story or is it just those two? I mean it's a different way of getting hurt but still. Yeah the only one with an area attack I think is Anise. Apricot has the twin but the range can't compare with Milfie's hyper cannon. You would have to catch two ships in different beams and that's pretty near impossible. By the way, I just wanted to check if I had all the triangle commands right. The top for everyone is the option of auto attack (Y/N). The second option is the counterattack option (Y/N). The third is the Special Option but I don't know what the option on it are. All I know is the second option makes them use it instantly. The fourth option on everyone is the Energy counter. So you can set what percent before they return to the Lukushior for refueling. The next for everybody but Nano-Nano is the repair option. You just set the percent until they call over Nano-Nano to heal them. Then, Nano-Nano has an extra option of what Hyper Weapon she uses. The first is her healing and second is offensive. Just checking to make sure I had the right idea on most of them.

Thankfully you told me about the scene with Rico. I probably would have freaked out if I hadn't heard about that before. After I saw that, I had to stop playing for the night. There's an extent to how much of that I can take. As for the anime, I hope they get more rights on the characters this time aside from the girls. It's just a matter of what Bandai will cough up (nothing) and also a decision of the writers. Since they haven't really said anything about it yet, I can't really say much else. That's about the only anime I'm waiting for right now and the Mai-Otome OVA.

Technically, the story is still revolving in Milfie's direction. I mean the entire tenth chapter is about bailing her out. It's just a matter of where it goes from here. The Val-Faask are like coakroaches so there's probably some new creepy villian planned for the next game. Yeah, the Nano-Nano thing suprised me but it's kind of interesting nonetheless. The interesting thing about their personalities is how they may change them in the anime. I mean, the Moon Angel-tai got taken to the extremes in terms of their personaities.

Hopefully they'll do a good job brining it over. I kinda wish that Broccoli would actually bring over some CDs rather then make me import so much. We've gotten some really anime to bring over their CDs so I don't see why GA can't. As I've said before though, Broccoli gets cheap when it comes to their good merchandise.

Makes you wonder when GA will actually end. I mean the anime of the original Angel-tai pretty much kept that series alive until they got GAII out. If Broccoli can still manage to be making a new Di Gi Charat anime then I think they can manage to push GA on a little. Those are their big sellers in Japan after all, I don't think they're big for anything else they churn out.

Hello! :D first time posting here in Minitokyo!

Just wanted to express my love for Galaxy Angel: I have all the current PS2 GA games (but I have to redo Moonlit Lovers and Eternal Lovers because my little brother erased them because I erased his kingdom hearts 1 file but in the end he was going to erase his file because he wanted to pass it hard mode :sweat:) I have all the current GA manga including the party and the whole first season of the anime ( I already have GA A but I am waiting for the collection of GA Z to be released and GA AA!)

So right now I am trying to finish ML by getting 100% ( do you guys know how to get the CG of Takuto remembering the girls in the hot spring event in the first game) and after that play ET ( the first time I played it I just managed to get Vanilla's and Mint's ending)

I have already played GA II and managed to get Nano-Nano's ending ( Yes as you guys pointed out it is a VERY depressing chapter I pretty much started tearing during those "events") I chose Vanilla as Takuto's wife in during the first chapter ( It was pretty easy to know what option specified which girl he chose by the numbering-1 Millufellu ect...) Pretty much Vanilla is my favorite girl in the trilogy Mint is a close second!

I have a question, in the scene when they show the new moon whats it's actual name?

oh wow! a new poster! and you're tag's nano-nano to boot! good choice! welcome, we've been wondering if someone new was gonna post or not. good to know that there's more than just the 2 of us here. wow, that sucks that you lost your save files. well that's another reason to redo them! although it might take a while depending if you actually read the whole text all over again without skipping. good to know that you're collecting the manga as well. i myself have all the ones released so far including the parties. i'm a bit sad that the 3rd volume of beta got pushed back, but at least i got GAII to keep me occupied. have you seen galaxy angel X (i think it was X)? that's basically the fourth season with the appearance of chitose....yes! i love her too.

hmm...as for the hot springs question...i can't really remember. i thought that it was because of the save files from before, but i could be wrong. i think it just happens?

oh man, now both of you make me wanna play nano's story! i'm already in the middle of doing anise's path right now. but hearing how sad nano's story is makes me even more curious to try it out. but i should restrain myself or else i'll have an overload of playing the game. there hasn't been one day i haven't played it ever since i got it. by the way, did you get the deluxe package or the regular edition?

you know i can't remember the name of the moon. i'll have to pay attention to it while i go through anise's story. when i first saw the moon and i heard takuto say "kuroi tsuki", i immediately thought of the black moon from the past GA games. but i was mistaken because there's no way that the black moon could have survived again. plus, vulgas....or was it velgas....anyways, he said that it's been in ABSOLUTE ever since.

oh and back to likkun's questions, i think you pretty much hit all of them on target. the first command in romanji is "saachi"...which i'm guessing is search seems to attack an enemy automatically. the third option is for them to use their supers. the commands are "stand by" and "activate". stand by basicaly is that once their super meters are charged, they won't fire it until you switch the command to activate. you know i didn't even know what those percentages were about until you told me. i never used them because i didn't really care for some reason. but it makes sense the way you put it. and lastly, yeah nano has her own special option to switch between which supers to use.
oh and by the way, i finally beat the EX battle on my...3rd or 4th try. i kept switching between rico or tequila because it looks like their parameters are more balanced than the others....plus those are my two favorite characters so far. but i eventually beat it with tequila. oh man it felt good beating those freakishly hard moon angel-tai members. it was surprising that rico was able to beat milfy all by herself. and i was smart enough to dodge the hyper cannon of milfy's just in time.
oh yeah, and i don't know if you guys beat it with kahlua/tequila yet but if you do want to, her story actually explains what the curse was that data....or was it diita?...oh well...put on tequila. pretty freaky when you see it happen. or that's what i thought. i don't think kazuya gets fatally injured like in the other two so far...but...hmm...something does happen.

man i couldn't stop playing once i started rico's route because it kept leading me on to the point where i say "ok i'll stop after the next chapter" but then i still keep going. man, i really really hope that the other characters appear because all the sub characters have they're interesting points. i even saw the melba scene you were talking about before. hahah, that was sooo unexpected. did you see the scene with anise and steline (the one who hangs around the engine room). man, talk about your big time grudges. i forgot what episode it was in but it happens after anise's episode. it's pretty funny/freaky at the same time. it would be good to show more story of the sub characters if they were in the anime.

well the story had to revolve around her because she is the gatekeeper. i dunno if she's still the gatekeeper or what and what becomes of the moon angel-tai since they came back together to destroy velgal. man i still love that battle. yeah maybe the next game will be placed in ABSOLUTE and probably open more gateways to other galaxies. i don't know if they can or not because i couldn't understand all of the conversation about how they (takuto and the others) came from EDEN to NEUE. from my rough understanding, it seemed like they tried opening all 48 or 50 gates or some number but they didn't get a response. and then the last gate that they tried that they got a response from was NEUE. does anyone know correctly what they said or am i miraculously right?
hee hee, yeah the moon angel-tai's personalities were all crazy...except vanilla of course. but then normad more than made up for it. but man when you hear vanilla talk like a normal girl in the last episode of GAX, man that makes you like her even more!

i don't think GA will end any time soon. as you said before, this is one of the biggest franchises of broccoli. and with the endless merchandise from cds, accessories, artbooks, keychains, towels, you name it....it'll keep coming.

oh and as a side note, i recently watched hey! hey! hey! music champ and they had hirano aya appear as a guest from the oricon top 10 chart. the song "god knows" from the anime suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu (good show to watch. it just finished recently w/ 14 episodes) made it to the #5 slot. i don't ever remember there being an anime song in that chart where it's filled with jpop artists. it's a pretty cute and funny segment. hirano aya's so kawaii! it looks like hirano aya's getting more and more popular thanks to that song and anime. but we'll always know her as kahlua/tequila from GAII, right? omedetou gozaimasu, hirano aya-san!

merged: 07-14-2006 ~ 03:47pm
wow i just re-read my last post and i think each one i post is getting longer. sorry about that guys! i'll try and write less. it just means that this game/series is that great to me.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Yeah, it's kinda sad that you and me managed to fill up two pages with our own GA psycho babble. But welcome Nano-Nano to the thread and hopefully you'll be able to catch up to where all your save files were. I had completed Chitose's path in EL and the data actually got corrupted. I didn't mind though because Chitose's story was actually one of the few I liked in EL. Anyway it's good to have another Nano-Nano fan in the thread.

I wish I could help you with the ML question but honestly I can barely remember anything from that game. I'm not sure how you got all the CGs in ML but I'll see if I can find out and help you. It always sucks when you're missing one photo in your gallery and have no idea how to get it.

It's good to hear you finally beat the EX mission though uragayduck. It took me about the same amount of tries because you have to link Kazuya onto a strong ship. Anise is about the worst choice for that mission but I give anybody my compliments if they can manage to do it. The only problem is they can destroy in one hit with their specials if you're not in a decent ship. I actually cleared the thing with Rico and just sort of teamed on the angels one by one. I think the safest order for me was Mint (to get rid of her area attack), Forte, Chitose, Ranpha just sort of lost inbetween one of the other Angels, Vanilla, and Milfie. The only problem was I lost Anise and Nano-Nano because of Forte's super.

I don't think I ever wanted to stop playing GAII, the bed scene just sort of messed with my mind. I could only take so much after i saw that. Rico is really something else and even in the beginning with the whole cake thing. I didn't really see that one coming from her either.

Yeah, I remember what scene you're talking about. The whole grudge thing from when Anise tied Steline up and gagged her. If they want to use any of the sub character though, they'll have to really make it more like the game though. I wouldn't mind just seeing an anime of the game but I know they won't want to do that. The primary reason is that the game branches into a lot of different endings and they can't really let Kazuya get with everyone (so of course they'll go with Rico). It's a matter of what Bandai decides and they'll probably leave most of the sub characters out, unfortunately.

Yeah, the next story should be pretty interesting. Chances are they'll be able to access another world through some new gate and have troubles. It'll be sort of weird though how they'll continue the relationships. I mean if you look at some of the ending, you wonder how they'll continue it. Not only that but I hope it takes place a little later so Kazuya is more around Takuto's age in the original Galaxy Angel series. It still feels weird that he's only 16 and going through all these weird events. As for what you explained about the gates, I really don't know. Where in the story are you talking about anyway? I may be able to help you if I know what part you're exactly at.

Looking back, I have a hard time choosing my favorite Galaxy Angel anime series. The third was really long and had a lot of good episodes. The second had a lot of my favorites too. If I had to take a pick I guess it would be X because it had the school episode and where they hijacked the plane (the whole forte being a man thing in that episode was too great). Not only that but X had a great last episode and it's probably the best way they could have ended the series.

Yeah, it's actually fun to be a part of GA in that way. Then even when it's over in Japan, the merchandise will still be only getting into the U.S. I mean the GAII anime will hopefully be out next year and Bandai still hasn't released Galaxy Angel X or AA in the states yet. Actually, I was listening to the Eternal Love Collection yesterday. It really bring you back and I wonder how many more versions of that song they're gonna have. That song pretty much is GA's one song that has continued throughout. It's kinda cool though because they've had a lot of big artists sing it now.

It's cool to hear that Aya Hirano made the Oricon charts. I haven't been watching them recently but it's good that it's not just some Johnny's Entertainment chart again. Yeah, anime songs don't usually make it on there but it's been more common recently. There's been quite a few recently but for Aya to be up there already is pretty good. The funny thing was that she was in maybe only two other jobs before GAII. Hopefully they'll continue on and do a lot more things like the others did. Miyuki Sawashiro was with Broccoli since the first Di Gi Charat series and she's been in a lot of big anime series ever since.

Speaking of Oricon...http://www.oricon.co.jp/tv/anime/. Ryoko is really too cute and simple minded. I'm not exactly why Oricon puts it up but I figured someone would find it amusing. Just goes to show you how big some of the voice actors got. Ryoko is probably one of the prime examples of them.

Holy sweet jesus. Sorry for making this a long post guys. I started babbling on again...

Well let's see... I bought the deluxe package of GA II ( it shipped on thursday and was delivered the next day thats what I call FAST!) yeah the 11 angel troupe version of eternal love is alright but some characters barely get any lines chitose for instance.

I have just seen the first five episodes of GA X need to see the rest but my computer is really laggy to stream the rest of the episodes( now I really want to see them you guys talking about how crazy the last episode and all... love episode 5 by how crazy Mint goes because everything reminds her of jelly beans gotta love the chibbi scene they of them and vanilla pretty much just standing there :D

Just finished Ranpha's story in ML just need Milfellue and Forte left ( I just started to laugh when Ranpha wanted to call the Elle-Ciel the Love-Ciel :D

I really need to finish ML and ET so I can continue GA II do you guys remember the date scene's when Takuto tells Kazuya to take a girl to Mint's resort to a date to get to know them better, Nano-Nano's date was funny when she couldn't ride the roller coaster because she was too short so they ride the coffe cups, Kazuya starts spinning it like crazy and Nano-Nano just doing her obnoxious laugh then he gets sick :D then they ride merry-go-round, gotta love that scene when Kazuya screams SOMEBODY SAVE ME! :D then you got the date with Anise all her Ohhhhhh's were to damn funny! then the date with Kahlua (well first Tequila then Kahlua) the langerie store bit and Kazuya just having trouble being there and not able to talk straight, he kept ending each word in a high pitch but when he managed to convince her to leave the store she transformed back to Kahlua and the same thing happened all over again.

sorry for the long post I just want to keep up with you guys! :D

And I managed to beat the EX mission by only beating the Elsior (gotta try and win by beating all the girls!)

ok, let's try and see if i can trim down this post compared to the other posts.
as for the 11 person angel-tai eternal lover version, yeah it is kinda unfair for most of them. although it's funny how nano's engrish is better compared to rico's engrish. rico has such a heavy japanese accent that it kinda sounds funny when she speaks engrish.

not sure if i got all the cg's for ML, but i know i'm missing 3 in EL. it's in the misc. album.

yeah i loved the GAX series. too bad chitose showed up in the last season of GAI. my favorite episode was in GAZ ep. 12 when their souls kept switching bodies. i was amazed at how well the seiyuus were able to copy the others pretty well. for instance, shintani ryoko copied yamaguchi megumi's role of forte pretty well. i was impressed that milfy sounded so much like forte. plus being able to hear vanilla in a tone besides monotone made my heart go doki doki.

now i'm pretty sure that the moon angel-tai are far superior compared to the rune angel-tai. as mentioned, the specials totally surpass that of whatever the rune ange-tai can dish out, mint's being the most notable...along with forte's crazy strike burst. i try and not to attack mint or forte so that their supers don't charge until i have enough energy to unleash a super on my own on them. one thing that i was a bit saddened was that they took out the automatic camera control that was in past games. i loved using that just to see cool camera angels while the angels unleashed their wrath. imagine being able to do that when all 11 angels were fighting. oh man i'd be dying of happiness. i wanted to watch all the moon angel-tai do their stuff but you have to keep paying attention to the rune angel-tai as well.

you've got a point with the anime being that kazuya can't end up with anyone and if he is, it's gonna be with rico. i don't know, either way if they go with an anime version of the game or go with the traditional random and ultra funniness of the past GA shows, i'm up for either one. as long as it turns into an anime, it's all good for me.

the part abut the gates was when forte came back and everyone went to the tea lounge room to answer questions that anyone had. rico asked about milfy, kazuya asked about who velgal...or was it velgel...was. and then kahlua asked about something that led up to the story of the finding of ABSOLUTE. i think she asks if NEUE was really the first galaxy that EDEN made contact with. takuto explains they found it around the time when takuto and (insert moon angel-tai member here) were trapped in another space back in EL, and that's when luciati and noa helped them out of that space. that's when they start talking about basically what happens between the events of EL and GAII. i tried listening to the story again and this is what i got out of it:
they arrived at ABSOLUTE and found the central core where velgal was in a cold sleep. i can't remember the rest after that, i think velgal said that he'll leave the central core in their hands, and then he disappears. after that, they begin to open the other gates to other universes. they opened 50 gates but didn't get any contact from any of them. after the 56th door, that's when they got contact from the galaxy called NEUE. so that's the first galaxy they got into contact with.
i'm pretty sure i'm missing more or i misunderstood something. clarification would help.

heh, yeah it is cool the eternal love is still around with different artists singing it. but it's even better knowing that Ijima Mari was the one who first sang it. if you're a macross fan, then of course we have bragging rights that minmei sang the theme song for GA.

man you guys should that show where hirano aya was in. she's too cute to describe. i think the audience loved her too. it's funny because usually mostly girls are on that show. but when the camera panned to the crowd, i noticed there were almost more guys than girls. it's obvious they came for hirano aya. you could probably see a clip of it on youtube or something. oh yeah, and if you haven't heard hirano aya's song, god knows..., you should listen to it. it's definitely worth buying. i haven't seen any other seiyuus up there in the oricon chart yet...maybe i missed it...but still that's a great achievement for hirano aya.

he~h, i saw the link you posted but i haven't browsed through it yet though. i will later, but still that's pretty suprising seeing shintani ryoko there. i didn't know she was that popular.

sorry Nano-Nano, i can't read most of your post yet because it has some stuff in nano's story that i haven't had a chance to go through yet. i've only done rico's and kahlua's so far, and i'm working on anise's story right now. all i can say is that anise is more of a man than kazuya is. seriously, it seems like kazuya is a girly man while anise is...well....the way kazuya put it, an otoko onna.

geh...looks like i failed. i still wrote too much. ah well. there's only 3 of us so far.

I really need to listen to the singles and duets of the Rune angel-tai (I already have all the released music CD's of theirs but I haven't have much time to listen to them which one do you recommend to listen first)

the first time I heard Anise I thought she was a female version of Kokomo from the anime from the way she talks and acts ( I even thought for a moment it was the same voice actor)

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Heh, Nano-Nano you pointed out something I heard before. I alway hear that Anise sounds like Kokomo for some reason. You're kinda right though, if it wasn't for the picture on the front of the duet album, I would have mistaked her for a boy. Then again there was always that idea of Kokomo actually being a girl (that episode was pretty funny too.)

Ooh, the duet albums were all pretty fun to listen to. It's really a matter of opinion of what you should listen to first. Forte and Lily have some good music but I liked the dramas better on Milfie and Rico's. They also have a really good son too but pretty much every album has at least one good song. Just listen to them in order if you have them all.

Chitose was a little bit annoying in GAX though or maybe just misguided.

As for the Absolute thing, I know what you're talking about now. What they were talking about is at the end of EL they destroyed the Chrono bomb and got sent to another world. That place was ABSOLUTE I think and they were pulled back to EDEN by Noah and Luciati. From there I think what you said is pretty much right.

Yeah not only can you brag about Ijima Mari but now that Kageyama Hironobu has done it, we've got the man who did the opening for Getter Robo and Dragonball Z, too.

Oh yeah, I was able to watch the Aya Hirano clip you were talking about. That was pretty entertaining and I would figure that a lot of guys would show up to see her. If I could have been in Japan at the time then I would have gladly gone too. I like the part when she was talking about making up nicknames for all her fans (I wish I could see her and get one too.) It's really amazing that she was able to become a voice actor at 14. But geez...who would have guessed her voice was really that high. I was almost scared when I saw that and I was wondering if she was sick or something. But she proved it was her when she did the low voice and everything.

Heh, one of my friends sent me the Galaxy Angel Musical CD as a present. It's kind of funny seeing it now since ironically Satomi Akesaka did Vanilla's part in it. I have to admit that Maho Tomita made a pretty good Milfeulle too but her singing voice is a whole lot different.

i never really thought that anise's voice was like kokomo. i guess i can't really hear the similarity. heh, well she pretty much is a guy especially if you compare her to kazuya. i just finished her story yesterday. it's kinda funny how Likkun mentioned how kazuya always seems to get fatally wounded in the stories so far. well, in anise's....it's kinda hard to say if he was or not in a sense he was, but then it's not what it seems. i liked the final pic of anise's. mint is so evil, but cute.

as for the duet albums, yeah it doesn't really matter which you listen to. i did it in order by release. my personal favorite was chitose and kazuya. both songs were pretty catchy and then one of them was pretty funny (the party song).

i thought chitose was just used wrong. she should've been in the angel-tai instead of the twin star. i didn't like it because she was pretty much hated by everyone in the angel-tai, except milfy. i will admit though, the episode when chitose keeps thinking milfy is plotting against her but ends up thinking milfy really wants to befriend her was pretty funny. i liked when chitose was "saved" by milfy from the truck, and then was creamed later by the train. hahah, love that episode.

now i see, i was thinking that ABSOLUTE was another space, but i wasn't sure.

i was wondering about the whole high pitched voice thing. i'm not accusing her of anything, but i don't think that's her real tone of voice. i remember watching one of the eyeshield 21 episodes when the seiyuu for sena, monta, and hirano aya were wearing football uniforms and a cheerleader outfit (she looked pretty hot too), and they were talking about american football. hirano aya's voice seemed pretty normal at that time. i'm thinking that hirano aya's manager or whoever told her to do it high and then do the famous "damedeshyo hamada-san" line to show the difference. kinda like they're promoting her since it's a popular show and all. or i could just be overthinking this. either way, hirano aya is great and already one of my top seiyuus.

that's pretty cool that you got the musical cd as a gift. good friend you've got! yeah i was wondering if akesaka satomi was the one who played vanilla in there. so the muscial isn't that...i guess you could say corny, is it? i know lots of money are put into musicals and such, but i don't really know if they're good or not.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Yeah, it was kind of hard to give Chitose a definitive personality like the others. She was always pretty basic in the game so they didn't have anything to expand on like the others. I think they did the best they could with her and in episode 25 it's kinda funny how she messes up the kanji. Plate-stained instead of blood-stained and all that.

I'm still not too positive about absolute. It is in a different area then anything because it's the one space in the center that connects everything. I don't really know how they got back to it though since they only got there because of the Chrono Bomb.

Yeah the whole voice thing seems a little weird. I mean it was probably being overdone a bit. I don't think I could hear anybody having a voice that high and it was probably just to show the difference. I really like her as a seiyuu though and things are already looking up for her. It's only a matter of time before she starts showing up in a bunch of different anime series.

I don't know whether you call it corny or what. The songs are pretty cheesy but it's really funny and Maho Tomita as Milfeulle has a really cute tap dance during one of her songs. She sort of steals the entire show but it could be called pretty corny. That and the fact that Chitose really doesn't show up throughout a lot of it. Most of the songs by the Angel-tai don't usually include Chitose. But all of them do a live version of Eternal Love which is kinda cool.

By the way I WANT THE new Lily shirts they'll be releasing. If you go to the news page at the GAII website, check out the shirt he's holding. I have to find a way to get one of those. It says that they're going to sell it but I have no idea how to get one being outside of Japan. I will find a way though.

They also have a link to additional pages that you can read. They released the character designs for the anime and it says that they're going to be basing it off the actual idea of the game so it can be enjoyed on both levels. They also have the album art for the Galaxy Angel II radio theme (remind you of something?).

That and it's nice to see that we'll be seeing a new character in the next game. So just check my translation on some of this. The new character's ship is called the butterly chser if I'm not mistaken. That and they plan on selling it around next April or May which doesn't sound too bad to me. They already confirmed it as another trilogy so hopefully this new character adds an interesting new element to the story. And for all the PC players they're going to making a PC version finally.

woah! the shirt is so simple but it's sooo cool! when i first read what you said that they're releasing a lily shirt, i thought you meant the pink one with lily on it. i was thinking i probably would get it, but i would never go out in public with it. if i find an online store that sells it, i'll let you know.

i guess that having both game story and random funny would be alright, they could probably even extend pass 26 episodes. that also depends if it's 15 min. per episode like the others. i doubt it since they're going to put the game story in there, they gotta have more than 15 minutes for story telling. heheh, i like the album cover. yup, the album cover looks very similar to another certain group of girls that wore something similar.

i must say that i like the character designs in the anime better than those in the game. well i think that's because after seeing rico's pic i was already thinking much better than the design in the game. i think it has to do with the way her hair looks. it looks down a bit more compared to the game where it seems a bit high. but of course, the perfect desgin is kanan's. as for the other characters, they look alright as well, although nano looks a bit different i think.

let's hope the new character won't be a "regular" character like chitose. i love chitose, but there could only be one chitose. yeah you got the name right even to the point of translating papillon. at first i thought that was the name of the person but i thought it sounded weird that the last name would be "chaser". one thing that's strange though is that the name isn't a food because all the angels, exept chitose, has a food name in there somewhere. wow, only a year for the sequel to be released. looks like more work for the new seiyuus (hirano aya-chaaaan!). i wonder if that means that the moon angel-tai will be around again. in all the endings of GAII, a moon angel-tai member is around the end in the luxior. hopefully that means more relationships other than the ones currently (i.e. rico/milfy, anise/mint, etc.).

page 2 of 42 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 Next » 1,008 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.