Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Galaxy Angel II - Minitokyo

Galaxy Angel II

Tagged under Galaxy Angel

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 42 of 42 « Previous 1... 38 39 40 41 42 1,008 total items

sorry, i've had no time whatsoever to learn how to rip the dvd so it's going to take longer than planned. don't worry, i won't let you down so hang in there. it's another reason for coming back to this board to see if it's still alive too, heh.

i wonder which other seiyuus have a very huge fanbase that i don't know about. momoi haruko's concert had a pretty good sized but nothing compared to the SOSdan fanbase obviously. but what about others like shimizu ai or koshimizu ami or mizuki nana or whoever. makes me curious to see which seiyuus are popular here in the states.

he~h, those are some very VERY nice souveniers you got Likkun. 4 autographs with a neat business card which has kanan's artwork. very nice indeed! man that duet album would be the ultimate item once you get shintani ryoko's autograph. too bad the GA series isn't popular enough to warrant a visit form the GA seiyuus, moon and rune angel tai together. you got more out of the convention then i did though so at least one of us got something good.....although i'm not saying what i encountered wasn't special, more like worth all the wait time combined. still can't believe that it's been 3-4 weeks since the convention.

i really wonder if dragonaut will turn out popular though. i can imagine all the people scoffing about it by tyring to do stupid things like comparing it to SHnY or lucky star....no, people can't be that stupid......can they? yeah at least kyoani aren't doing it or else we'd see some dancing dragons or something. hee hee, just remembered the latest lucky star episode with konata and the others doing the hare hare yukai dance. right when i saw kyon and the other guys doing it, i immediately thought about the concert at AX.

maybe some people noticed her standing off to the side but, like you said, they noticed the thugs and kind of avoided going near there. but hey, you won't know unless you try. i should know seeing as how i experienced that......*starts replaying the memory. yep, that's it for this conversation*

Where is Likkun is a pretty confusing game. x-x You have to make it more easy.

The autographs=awesome. They look so cool. >w< I'm really jealous of all ofyou!

The GA II wife videos=superspecialawesome. <3 The MilTact is obviously my favorite so far. But I feel bad for Mint and Vanilla because poor confused Kazuya interrupted them. I have to say, Tact got more pissed at Kazuya with Vanilla's video than Mint. I wonder why it's like that...~

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Quote by Likkun
@Hachiko
BTW, I doubt all of them were smiling. Merely because Papa Zombie (aka Takaaki Kidani) NEVER, I mean NEVER smiles. Seriously, that guy has an eternal poker face. I almost wanted to tell a joke to him at the autograph line in an attempt to get him to smile. I don't call him Papa Zombie for nothing.

I think that's what makes him unique and cool. The reserved, businesslike, Gendo Ikari-like look of composure...it speaks of experience beyond his years. And most of the people in my department had that face. Except for me. ;)

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Sorry I took so long to respond again. I seem to be all over the place now that classes are starting soon for me. No rush on the DVD either. Though I expected you to be posting here before me. With the Live DVD out and the photobook out. Someone else I talk to already splurged for about an hour about the photobook. But hearing Aya Hirano talk from you seems to be a bit more tame sometimes.

I don't know any other seiyuus that have big fanbases. Mostly because they're pretty closed or don't really seem to make themselves as public about their fandom. That or maybe they just don't gather. I don't hear many people openly voice their love for CVs very often. Maybe it's a dying hobby or something. XD

Yeah, it's hard to believe the convention was last month around this time? Feels weird since I still remember a lot of it so clearly. On that note though, I finally got to putting up Day 2 of my report. Which is really long winded because of the concert. Usual place, if you couldn't figure it out. XD

I don't hear too much talk about Dragonaut yet. But like I said before, it'll become a bandwagon once everybody hears about it. Since it's not an as laid back series as some others have been that have featured the CVs, I can see it getting more popular. And since it has a lot of them gathered together, that ensures more fans will come to it. But you'll never know how popular it gets until we find out how good it is.

The "thugs" weren't so thuggy though. I wouldn't call them threatening by any means. They were just kind of there with that look of, "don't come close". I've also appeared in the latest AX video on the official site (more obviously at that). The back of me, yet again but I doubt you'll be seeing my face unless they post a single clip from the autograph session they took. All the videos they've posted have been a kicker though, that's for sure. It was the better parts of the panel, and I'm still wondering how much they will actually show. They're sure taking a long time doing it though.

There's not too much news GA wise. They're releasing a few products before MKnK comes out. The 3rd Live on DVD (which I'm hoping to get) and a single that comes with the 9th Issue of Comidigi+ that includes the short versions of some characters songs. I'm trying to get a hold of both but I haven't found them at my usual import sites who are usually early on announcing products like that. So we'll see.

To who it concerns with the free time. The fansite project has opened back up. Mostly because I now have space reserved on a domain to host it, someone to design the layout, and the iron will to get something worthwhile done before classes start. So staff recruiting begins now. Since I know a lot of you guys are usually busy (Nano, feka, uragayduck) I don't expect much. But if you're willing to contribute now is the time to say I.

@Hachiko
Yeah, I know. But I still expected a little teensy smile from the guy. Even when he was in a lighthearted mood it didn't seem to come. Maybe I should have told him a joke when I passed him in the autograph line. I know a few good jokes in Japanese, god knows why.

cool, there so much of the anime..... @_@ never got chance to finish them... bleh... but how is it relted to the game 0..o........ i mean how is the game related to the anime

Well, it's not actually. XD

The anime is a parallel universe from the games and manga. They even said so. The only thing that's the same, well, that the anime is apart of GA is same characters (well, the girls are anyway) and the search for Lost Technology because of Shatoyarn-sama. Yes, even if she isn't there, the White Moon as showed.

But, Because they're parallel universes, things are different.
For example:
Volcott O. Huey is leader of the Galaxy Angels amd a father figure to them in the anime while in the games & manga, Tact Mayers is the commander of the Moon Angel Troupe and one of the Angel's lover.
Another good example is that the anime's counterpart of the girls have their personalities over exaggerated while the game and manga show more mellow and serios characetrs with the same traits but...normal in a sense. XD
The last example is Mint's ears in the anime are fake while Mint's ears in the games and manga are real and a source or a rondevue point for her telepathy.

I hope that helps, Nephilim07. 83

uwah, it feels like forever since i last posted on here. it's just like a diet, once you stop you will never come back :) . but it's time to be back so here we go!

ahh yes, the SHnG concert and the photobook. believe me Likkun, i would ramble on and on about it as well, but seeing as how you know how much of a fan i am of her's there's no need to say much right? weeeelllll, if you really want to know my thoughts then OK. well worth the $40 for me even though it's really like $20 without the shipping. i was surprised to see......uhhh......sexy shots of her in the bathtub. i honestly felt horrible looking at her pics because.....hmmmm, how to explain. kind of like watching caro in the bath scenes. i felt guilty looking at her. i'm not saying i hate her now because of that. but i just feel akward seeing her like that after seeing her up close in person. anyways, either way it was a great photobook with a nifty poster which hangs proudly on my wall with the GAII calender posters. probably take pics of my room to show you guys since it actually looks decorated now.

dying hobby....or majority of anime fans simply don't pay attention to who does the voices for characters. strange though because if that were so, you wouldn't get a lot of jokes nowadays in some anime (i.e. hayate no gotoku).

i became interested in dragonaut as soon as chiahara minori announced she would be in it at AX. meh, let's just quietly see how it turns out.

seems i have to catch up on videos from AX. oh and if you haven't read momoi haruko's message to the fans/staff at AX you should read it. there's a certain sentence she said which i'm PROBABLY sure she's talking about me. how? well it's around the end of line 22 (the sentence starts off with "nihon" in kanji). the reason why i say she's talking about me is because i don't see a plural attached to the "hito" kanji. and i know i signed her autograph book in japanese. sooooo.....being like detective conan, my deductions lead me to the conclusion that she was talking about me! just want to confirm with you guys though if my translation is correct. the translation they put on there made it plural so i'm a bit iffy with that. well let me know because if i'm right, then 2 great things happened to me at a crappy convention!

"I" am willing to contribute to Likkun. i'm surprised since the revival of the fansite came out of nowhere. but if we really are willing to go through with it then by all means let's do it. hopefully that can keep us busy till MKnK comes out.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Oh god. Long post, sorry guys. I got rambling about the site and didn't notice how much I was babbling. Feel very free to skim.

@uragayduck
Yeah, I heard quite a few things about those bathtub pictures as well. Since it was my friend, I didn't believe it to be honest. He wouldn't send me any picture proof either, so I was prone to believe he was just having some Aya hallucinations and thinking he could make me jealous I didn't have it. Though I'm not a physical fan of Aya so the photobook is nil in mattering to me. No offense or anything. Now that you've confirmed they've existed though, I don't know what to say. I would guess that's pretty damn awkward.

Eh, well a lot of jokes in Hayate tend to go under the radar. I think people recognize voices but they don't bother to learn and memorize names. They can link this voice to another but they can't put the name to the voice. Whatever the case, it's not something too many people wrap themselves up in. They just know the popular voices since people mention them a lot. With most fans, you'll say a name and the only thing they can say is, "Who did they do the voice for?" most of the time rather then just think of something off the bat.

Minori mentioned Dragonaut at AX? I didn't even hear that to be honest. I was probably talking at the time and didn't hear it or something. Like anybody there cared anyway. >.> Silly Aya fanboys.

Aha, I'll have to check that. But you didn't mention exactly what she said about you. Did she just mention you in there or actually say something specific? Either way, that's pretty cool. I'll check it if I get the time.

@General Public interested in the fansite
The revival was due to a few sparks.

A) Someone offered me domain space. I first though, "well, like I need it for anything. I'd just stick my blog there if I really wanted but I don't, it's fine on wordpress." Then I remembered awhile back. "Crap! The GA fansite! Opportunity GET." So I reserved the space until I could get things running.

B) Same person who offered the domain offered the layout for the site. This saves me a lot of time to look for a designer. They're busy with other jobs right now, but they should be getting to it eventually. Once it's up that much, then things should go as smooth as can be.

C) See all above reasons I mentioned earlier.

So of course I'm ready to do it. Chibi and I talked for awhile about how it was gonna go down. So I have the vision in my head. I just hope to god it turns out like I want it to be. Staff will be needed for a few reasons as well.

A) Info. Info. Info. Info. And more Info - We all know GA. There's information in about every corner with it being text based. Everything will be spoiler free but character bios and base story will take a lot of effort to type up. Plus, there's always other bits of info that I'll easily overlook that my staff may spot. Character assignments will probably be handed out once I find out all the people who want to join in.

B) Forum Management - An official fansite needs forums. And it'll be good for some of us to be posting on a GA forum outside of Minitokyo. A good place aside from the site to have up to date news. And of course, a big game discussion can happen once it's out. I'm sure there's more then us here at Minitokyo here playing it and maybe we can gather other people for more input. Logical discussion are fun with just us but other brains would be nice. So anyhow, I'll probably need help with moderating and such. Not a full time job but a skim every so often would be nice. If you go there, it'll just be an easy sweep through.

C) General Things. Once I get settled in on working the site, then I can get you guys directly introduced to it. I'm sure at first it'll you guys sending me info and me just writing it up onto the site itself. Later on I'll probably bring in people into uploading, writing up news, and the like. Just so if I'm on break then the site won't have to go on break with me.

D) The multimedia section Chibi mentioned last night sounds like quite a lot of work. So I'll probably need more than a few people working it. I have a feeling I'll have to go outside these forums to get help on that. Unless people pop out of nowhere to volunteer. Maybe they're just hiding or something.

That's just general things that I have turning in my head right now. Once the site itself goes up then I'll be directing people to sections they want to take care of. And I'll obviously just be checking over everywhere to make sure it's properly accounted for.

Hopefully the layout and construction of the site gets done soon. Next Thursday through the Weekend I'm already taking a brief leave of absence. Then it moves on to going back to classes. So once it gets up I'll be bumrushing a lot of things to get it up and running. So hopefully I'll be able to recruit more help and get the thing running soon. Having the weekend to dedicate to it wouldn't be a bad thing.

A lot of talk, so sorry if I bored you. But definitely something to do until October. XD Anyhow I'll post basic layout previews when I get them myself. And of course our original decided title of "Eternal Angels" stuck. I had to go back clear to page 7 to find it.

well overall the photobook was pretty good. i have nothing against the bathtub pics, but it's just that i find it strange how usually when there is someone famous that i like shows more skin i start ooggling like your average guy yet when it came to seeing hirano aya like that i actually felt like a real perv. hmmm......must mean my love for her is really true then! now the thing i see coming now is that people will start to hear about how hot hirano aya is and all pervs in the world will soon know her. uggh, just imagining what they're doing when looking at her photobook brings me to tears. though i find it strange how your friend didn't show you a pic of it or anything. if he sounds like one of those hirano aya fanatics that i think he is he would show it off to you and brag. meh, i'll take a photo of it and show you. i was planning on taking some pics of my room since it's somewhat decorated now anyways.

i'm still impressed at how your comments are really accurate. it's true that most people don't know seiyuus until they keep hearing them with hirano aya as the main example. most people still can't remember chihara minori and/or goto yuko since people keep going crazy over the god knows song and how hirano aya sings it really well blah blah blah. here's another example which relates to galaxy angel: (this was during the SOSdan autograph line. just talking to someone about seiyuus while we waited)

me: "...oh so do you know tamura yukari? she's pretty well known for her singing and roles"

guy: "who?"

me: "........oh....uhh....do you watch galaxy angel?"

guy: "oh yeah i do!"

me: "yeah she's in there"

guy: "ooh.....who is she in there?"

me: ............

yeah it seems like i'm being arrogant or whatever, but if you watch the show at least learn the seiyuu names too. well that's something only a minority of the people do anyways so i let it slide

really? you don't remember chihara minori mentioning it? there was someone who asked a question like "what future projects will you be working on" or something like "what other projects will you 3 be in together again" in which chihara minori replied pleasantly "do you know dragonaut?". lots of people had no idea so there was no reaction after hearing her say it. but i remember the name and looked it up that night we got back to our hotel. yes unlike most hirano aya fanboys, i actually paid attention to other things not directed to hirano aya.

oh and about the momoi haruko letter, sadly there were no names mentioned. what she said was "nihonge de kaitekureru hito mo ite,*insert unkown kanji here*shimashita" . my translation to that is "there was also a person who wrote in japanese, i was grateful for that"......or something like that. which is why i wanted to confirm with some other people about the translation to it. might as well just throw the link in so you won't have to type it: http://anime-expo.org/

"Opportunity GET" was the right choice of words. man this'll be amazing if the site actually takes off. recruit #1 GET! glad that eternal angels was remembered seeing as how spiffy that sounds. amazing how it was way back on page 7 though and even more amazing how you actually found it.

merged: 08-03-2007 ~ 10:54am
ok i know i've said enough already with the above post but this might be something interesting to you guys. i've just recently confirmed that the hare hare yukai dance has a very strong effect on people. and when a i mean people, i'm talking about my 1 year old niece who can't even speak words yet. so i just happened to pop in the haruhi dvd with the hare hare yukai full version dance to show my brother since he hasn't heard about it yet. lo and behold my niece comes walking in and sees the animation going on. after the dance was over she demanded more so we played it like 5 times before she got too tired to learn the dance. ever since that day she's been wanting to dance it trying to master the moves. it's too adorable to watch. and if you're wondering yes i've been dancing it with her since she doesn't want to do it alone.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

I only know because I've been in a lot of parts of the anime community. So I've seen the worse in people and the best in others. So I tend to have a good idea of what goes in most people's heads. From the knowledge of CVs I've detected, it's very rare for people to know someone without others helping them out. It takes a certain level of appreciation to start learning names which I think most people don't care much for.

Now that you mention it, I remember when she brought it up. It kind of played in my head when I thought about that question. Like I said, I was talking with the two guys next to me since we had gotten ornery about a lot of the questions being asked. I remember hearing it but since I was having a conversation I didn't really commit it to memory.

I just read through that letter. You're right. She mentions that someone even signed in Japanese and was really moved, etc. etc. I don't know how many people did that but, hey, being one of them you have bragging rights.

I saw part of what the layout looks today. So hopefully I'll have a full thing to present tomorrow. That's assuming the slacker I employed doesn't spend all night goofing off rather then helping me out. XD

That's an adorable story about your niece there. I can't say I'm too fond of little kids but I have to admit that would be cute to see.

merged: 08-04-2007 ~ 02:58am
http://www.broccoli.co.jp/ga/event/sp_ax2007/index.html

You can see me here at 0:00 to the End. XD I figured I would get my own video just because of the nature of my question. Though I feel the cameraman got my bad side.

x D OMG LIKKUN'S FAMOUS!

You look like a twig and your face is cute. x3 Kudos for the OK DA shirt~

*applause* wow, who would have thought that someone from this would board would appear on the official broccoli website. you have absolute bragging rights now Likkun. now i really regret not having gone to the GA panel. although i'm a bit saddened to see that there weren't many people there. probably most of them were where i was at standing in line still, heh. you know i bet you that inamura yuuna won't forget about you now or even sumire-san and kidani-san. gah, jealous GA fans all over the world are marking you now Likkun! watch your back

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c6p7Vzy13Y0 <---- god knows.....momoi haruko style!
don't know if you guys seen this yet but damn i was surprised to see this. i was not aware that she did a cover for this song. this is exactly what i was looking for, another seiyuu/idol singing this song that's not hirano aya. it's remixed a bit but it still does the original justice. if anything, that guitar sounds more....i don't know the word but it's pretty damn cool to hear. this is a good evidence to use to show that it's not only because of hirano aya that the song is good. it's all about the song writing. i kept repeating this song while i was working near the end of my workday. momoi love has increased more for me!

merged: 08-04-2007 ~ 11:54am
as mentioned earlier, i wanted to take pics of my "decorated" room. if you're curious take a gander

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01436.jpg
the display stand. everything important goes here. don't worry, there's closer shots of each shelf so hang on

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01438.jpg
of course this is what porbably first popped into your field of vision from the first pic. it's the poster that came with hirano aya's photobook. i personally like her look now then when this pic was taken but hey, beggers can't be choosers.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01440.jpg
the top of the shelf. the best of the best basically. i decided to collect all the magazines that hirano aya is on the cover on or at least the ones i'm able to get my hands on. there's still 3 more that i'm planning on getting soon with 2 of them being released later this month. yeah the one on the far right is her photo book. puny compared to the other 3 huh?

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01441.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01442.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01443.jpg
shelf 2 with alternate angels...err...angles! of course they would be here seeing as how this series started it all for me. oh and in the third pic you should notice the strap that's hanging on the pole. i'm glad my friend traded me that for mine ( ^ _ ^ )

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01444.jpg
3rd shelf down. more important items but couldn't fit them with the previous 2 shelves. should've bought that haruhi LP disc the day before the autograph signing so i could've locked in a slot with the other 49 people. well at least my friend got the autographed poster.

there's nothing in the 4th shelf yet in case you're wondering. probalby have to use that for future magazines i get.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01454a-1.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01455.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01456.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01457.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01458a.jpg
my desk from multiple angles. yup, i framed the concert tickets of the SOSdan and momoi haruko along with my badge as well as the ticket you get for going to the SOSdan panel.....which was completely worthless. and yes i scribbled on the pic just because. i'm pretty sure photo shop experts could clean that up or whatever but meh, only a few people come her so whatever.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01460.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01461.jpg
wallpaper galore....kind of. as soon as the year is over, i'm going to put all the posters on the wall which the first pic shows.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01453.jpg
ara, what's this? something is written on the first day of the month.......

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01439.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01447.jpg
lastly, these are my projects that i did in psychology in high schoo. what did anime have to do with it? *shrug* i just put it in for decoration. i think my teacher liked it though. the first picture has a strange picture of me using carbon paper. i kind of tried copying kanan's style of face but failed. oh well, try to see if you can tell which part are my eyes.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

@Chibi
Yep, that's me. Thin as a freaking stick. I'm one of those lucky people on the Earth that can eat all they want and not put on any weight. Then again, I have to run around a lot, so that may help out a bit. So I look like a stick. As for the shirt, I had to wear it in hopes of it getting recognized. I guess it would have been better if I had gotten that Rico shirt too.

@uragayduck
Yeah, you wouldn't believe how many people I can one up with that video. Sure, they've been to a lot of GA concerts BUT I'm the only one of us who's gotten featured on the GA Official site. Representing the English GA Community and proud. XD

I actually heard about Momoi doing a cover of God Knows... and it's nice to finally hear what it sounded like. Her deep and more serious voice actually makes her pretty good for that song. That's probably the reason it worked so well as they both have that same natured kind of voice. Pretty cool, that's for sure.

merged: 08-04-2007 ~ 03:50pm
Ahhh, uragayduck...your room made me jealous. Seeing all of the special volumes of the GA manga made me feel bad. I only ended up getting the third one so seeing the complete collection makes me feel a little empty. orz

FeKa

Idolum Virtuale

@uragayduck
I really HATE you now... (yeah, I'm jealous)

@FeKa
( ^ ^ ; ) ahahah, i think there should be more jealousy towards Likkun than to me. i mean he did afterall get autographs which i couldn't get, got to play janken with inamura yuuna, be remembered forever by getting recorded from the panel and getting it posted on the official GA website, get "he~hs" from the broccoli staff, etc.

@Likkun
eheheh, i actually never really wanted to decorate my room with anything before but as soon as i got those things, i thought why not. it's really nice to look at after waking up in the morning though.

come to think of it, when i was watching the video with Likkun in it, i didn't notice many people in the audience. how many people went to the GA panel? form the video it didn't even look like half the room was filled. was it really because of the SOSdan panel right afterwards or is the series just not popular enough?

oh and on a random note, when i turned on the tv this morning on accident, the channel was showing clips from the san diego comic con. and to my surprise, i saw someone dressed up as lily from GAII. the person interviewing her asked "so who's your character from?" to which she replied "i'm lily c. sherbert from galaxy angel II". i was like, "woah, more advertisement for GAII other than from lucky star".

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

@uragayduck
Yeah, that's the only reason why I decorate my room. When I get up I can check a spiffy calender and be surrounded by a lot of different things. It feels more homey I guess then just waking up in a blank room.

The GA panel was fairly empty. There was people going maybe 5/6 rows behind me but that was it. The rows up front weren't filled either but everyone in there seemed like fairly big GA fans. At least enough that they knew the original anime and potentially the manga.

That's hilarious that there was a Lily cosplayer though. I have to give them serious credit but I guess the GAII manga has been in the U.S. long enough to promote something like that. I mean, why not right? And Lily's costume is pretty spiffy at least in comparison with the other Angels.

@Anyone involved with the site
Site is going smooth right now. I'm working on getting the forums up tonight + tomorrow. Biggest thing right now is getting some information up right now. Right now we have these topics to nail, not including subsections.

Background Info on the GA Franchise
Character Pages (Not a lot of info just game/anime/manga personalities and basic info like that) but it's the amount of characters I guess that makes it a little tedious.
Games (We'll need story background on all three, as in what the basic plot is in each and maybe release dates)
Manga (More background/story type things for each volume) This will go by U.S. release just for convenience and that the majority of comers will be expecting it
Anime (Background for each season, if someone wants to do an episode guide for each, have fun)

Then there's stuff to handle, like a gallery. But this is probably at the back of my concerns list right now. So just forget I mentioned this until we get info out of the way.

Just submit any info you write up to me (through e-mail) and I'll edit and throw it on the site. If there's any specific facts of a character you had to look up (and I'm guessing the manga will provide a lot of answers on things) then just make sure to send where you got those snippets from for the sake of credit. And just like in school, Wikipedia shouldn't count as a source. XD

Since there's a staff page, you'll have to write yourself some background info. Make sure you don't forget that so you can get recognition for what you've done. And don't make it your life story either, just a short paragraph about yourself. I don't really care what you want to mention in it. You can go on about donuts for a paragraph if you really want.

And, now I'm off to get more work done. >.>

merged: 08-05-2007 ~ 03:09pm
http://galaxyangel.shinkirou.net/ - Oh man, preview...or real thing technically is up. As for the first update, Aku was goofing off when she got Cute News to work. But we got it all up and now it's just a matter of creating the separate pages, since all of them are 404 Errors right now. I'll be working on the forums all morning (working all every single kink and whatnot) and then I get to move on to working on getting pages up. Sleep comes first though, see you in another four hours. Oh, and next person gets 1000th post. Congratulations.

*cough* errr....as creator of this thread, i shall swipe the honor of getting the thousandth post. amazing, as soon as we hit post 1000 the new site is up and running. what a nice treat. i'm half sleepy and awake so there won't be much to this post. buuuuuuut......seeing as how this is a special post here's a goodie for you:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/uragayduck/DSC01345.jpg <--- for those that didn't get a chance to see the poster, here it is! 1 year anniversary and 1000th post near the same time, i think we deserve at least that much ( ^ ^ )

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Ugh, man. I took all day to get it done, but functional forums are now up. Yes, I expect you guys to go there too. Especially if there's a larger gathering of GA fans in that vicinity. Not like we can't keep this place to ourself but it's not bad to open up more right? We've been pretty closed up until now. So if we don't keep this place open, then we can at least go there and hope other people do as well.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/eternal_angels_forum

I forgot how annoying setting up a forum was. Anyhow, if you're interested or already offered to contribute, register there even if you don't plan on posting. I'll promote you so you can see the admin/mod/staff only forum. We'll discuss site matter there rather than here. Do this ASAP as I have until Thursday night to get some work done. And I'd hoped to get something down before I leave. Or get people talking on the forums and playing nice.

If you still want to help and haven't spoken up yet. Then send me a PM there. I'll most likely promote you, as most people who come here have good information. And we need all the help we can get right now.

And it's nice to see a copy of that poster. I wondered what it looked like but I was kind of expecting something nicer. Oh well, I guess the autographs make it worthwhile, right? XD

FeKa

Idolum Virtuale

If you need pictures, banners or things like that, don't afraid to ask them.
I would help with the info about the game or things like that, but you know... my english sucks :P

the picture i took makes the poster seem small.....but the atually size it freakin huge. when i took the pic, i was like 3 feet straight above the poster just to take it.

*ha~h* with the creation of the fansite we dreamed of, i can't help but think that it might be time to say goodbye to this board. but hey, it's been alive for a good 1 year and even reached 1000 posts so that's a landmark in itself. not to mention we reached that number with just like 4 people or so. me thinks it's time to take a stroll back through memory lane by going back from page one.....although thinking about those long posts me and Likkun did before the game was released scares me a bit ( - _ - ; )

Whoa..... what I miss!

So the GA fan site we were talking about like in.... somewhere in page 5 to 10... did I get that right?

Well if you need any help in the site just ask i'll go register in the website now see-ya!

alright, since the new Eternal Angels fansite is up now, made by the people who were in this board, wel shall move on from here to there. Thanks minitokyo for giving us a place to hang out at and get to meet each other. hopefully this board will stay for a while so others may look back and see what we went through in a year. so here's the final goodbye and thanks

m( _ _ )m

....for those who haven't caught on yet, the website is here now: http://galaxyangel.shinkirou.net/
see you there (if there's anyone reading this)

Yeah. ;^; I missed being like, the only girl on here. Now on EA forums, I got Desu so it is all good.

Farewell sweet forum, we love you so~ <3

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Oh man, saying our goodbyes already, huh?

Man, kinda funny looking back at where we started. I swear to god we're the largest thread on Miintokyo's anime discussions by now, and if not we sure as heck must have set a record somehow. Well, hopefully the people that usually come here to ask questions will move on to the site. Or other random GA fans will gather here sometime to discuss something. Who knows.

page 42 of 42 « Previous 1... 38 39 40 41 42 1,008 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.