Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Galaxy Angel II - Minitokyo

Galaxy Angel II

Tagged under Galaxy Angel

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 42 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 Next » 1,008 total items

Well, if it's gonna be a usual VG to Kanan-thing, I think they might find a replacement. Whether Tact married Mifeulle or not, I think the Moon and Rune angel-tai wat Milfeulle to live a happy life without any gatekeeping and such.

l think that they will find a sutible replacment in the very last game. I don't know who, but hopefully it's not one of the Rune Angel -tai.

Natsume, judging by her outfit, looks like some kind of princess or someone VERY important to NEUE, so she could be important to the plot. who knows?

About the middle comment, I have no clue. xD This is what I get for being too young and having stict parents!
Maybe they'll use it? I dunno what the angel phaser is like, but if it's like the Chrono Break Canon, which was used countless of times in the first trilogy, then it might be used in the 2nd maybe even third GA II games.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

It's a matter if they go with the idea of multiple gatekeepers in the game series. The manga idea was to hunt out the rest of the gates and gatekeepers but I don't know where they're going with the game. Following Milfie's personality, she probably wouldn't want to be replaced (strong sense of duty and whatnot) but I don't know how they want the game to continue. I think less attack will be focused on the NEUE/EDEN gate but directed towards the newer ones we have yet to see. The last game will probably have to do with a large scale war involving all the gates (which would be pretty cool).

Natsume doesn't seem like an appealing character to me as of yet. I did expect a smaller character but she looks like she could be connected to Soldam in some way (GAII players should know who I'm talking about). It's just a hunch but I wouldn't doubt the possibility for a second. My question is how they'll incorporate her into the anime, if they do at all. Until they announce more CVs then I'm still worried of how closely the game plot is going to be followed.

I'm still working on preparing the torrent. I'm gonna re-rip everything today and make sure all the scans are in check. I'm probably going to only do Cause your love (someone already uploaded it but I'm going to anyway), Merry Go Round Uchu, and Angel Call since those are the only GAII CDs that are fairly new. The rest are all included in a mass torrent so I think it's a waste to do it again. I'll just tack on the anime opening when I get it and I'll probably just set it up as a private torrent. I don't plan on mass distributing it just yet but rather among the community here.

(Chibisaturn=Kumi-chan)

xD I think Milfeulle will be very upset, since she has two duties. (If you choose her to marry Tact in the VG and in the manga, she did marry him). She might even have three, since she still wants to watch out for Rico.

Natsume is okay... I wanna see who her voice actress is. It'll be interesting to see how she'll fall out in GA II and the manga+anime.

I need Cause Your Love, Merry Go Round Uchu and Angel Call. xD I also need some older CDs. <--has her list on my comp. Using another one, since she 'lost' hers by breakin' curfew.

I could give you my AIM and MSN and stoof too. That'll be easier on me. o-o

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Hehe, I haven't listened to the GAII Radio in awhile. I was able to hear the most recent one finally and I have to admit it was really funny. Something about hearing both Aya Hirano and Yuuna Inamura rap is really great. Hopefully they'll be talking about the anime in the newer reports so we can hear about some story. Something makes me feel like I'm wasting my life away by listening to them play Janken. XD
They mentioned the anime but it was so minimal that I could barely tell what they even said.

XD I remember the rap. I found it amusing.

I don't really listen to the GAII radio, since they bable on and they don't seem to reveal much about the anime and stuff, which disapoints me.

EDIT//
Kazuya's in the anime. It said so on ANN, so it must be true. Thank god that Kazuya's in there. Now, all they need to do is shove Tact in there.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Alright, I'm starting to think I'm the only one concerned with how the anime is going to turn out. So with that, I wanted to share a few things that are bothering me. There's still a month of waiting so a lot can still be announced.

1. Where's our main man?
Kazuya's CV hasn't been announced yet. I mean, he is a MAJOR character, so I would assume they would announce his CV. I know it's listed on ANN but there's been no official announcement of it yet. Since ANN is audience contributed, it could have just been someone assuming Hisafumi Koda was in there. The cast list on the official site and everywhere was listed as this...
Apricot Sakuraba - Yuuna Inamura
Anise Azeat - Satomi Hanamura
Nano-Nano Pudding - Satomi Akesaka
Kahlua (Tequila) Majoram - Aya Hirano
Lily C Sherbert - Erina Nakayama
Mimolette - Akiko Kobayashi
They even mentioned Mimolette. Something about that is wrong and there could be doubt of Kazuya being in the thing. We didn't see any character drawing of him either awhile back. Yet another strange clue.

2. StudioMadhouse (Missing?)
Now, I know it's not a big deal. The only problem is StudioMadhouse even did the animation for the game. The fact they're not doing it for the anime is a little strange. In fact, the entire cast aside from the CVs seems pretty new to Broccoli. It's not that Broccoli doesn't work miracles but this seems a little strange.

3. Digging it's own...Plot Holes
If it is in fact set to follow the game. I'm sure it's gonna turn some of the pure GA Anime fans off. It'll have to do a lot of explaining about what happens in the old games or it'll have to rely on it's brand new story to fix it. It can't completely follow the plot of the game, we know that. I have a feeling though that we could see some plot holes in it if so.

I don't know. I probably need some comforting words from uragayduck about now. There are a lot of things they're going to have to do if they want to make the anime good though. Maybe I'm just coming off with my expectation too high since they said it was going to be based off the game.

Woah!...

I missed all this info! (sorry it's just collage and all.. and starting the fall semester tommorow..)

Hey Likkun im all for the GA torrent! (I erased the collection I had before because I needed some spare data and now I can't find a torrent of GA! so please send me the link when your finished =)

I think the anime of GA II will be a failure in my opinion... it's just the plot holes...
and yeah studio madhouse did the animation scenes in all the current GA games and anime seasons so why not GA II.

If Kazuya is not going to be in the anime that's going to be their major mistake in saying it's going to be based of the games!

I just saw the design for the butterfly chaser and the new rune angel-tai member is it just me or does the new frame look alot similar to lily's frame?

I wonder if you will be able to get her together with kazuya too I think yes even if she looks not human but so is nano nano (lost technology!) they did for chitose so I wonder how they will alter the story in how they opened the gate if you choose her as a partner (you guys should now what I mean)

Hey chibisaturn I could explain to you some things in the GA Trilogy if you want but It may not be very acurate but hey it's at least better that nothing!

And I still haven't finished GA EL and the rest of GA II can you guys give some motivation in playing the games again.... it's just ahhh I dont know @@

Nano-Nano I would love an explination. I could give you my e-mail or AIM and we could talk it out there, because I do not want other people to get spoiled because of me. xD

About the GA II anime, I'm slightly doubtful of it. I feel bad for you, Likkun. You seem so happy and now GA-lune is bringing you down. Keep being hopeful, the anime will turn around. I mean, they 'slightly' announced Kazuya on ANN. (Though... I don't get why they announced Mimolette first. e-e)

I have slight hope for the anime. It might be messed up and may need plot holes to fix it, but I think a game-based anime is good. The comedy from the original anime will live on, but I think it's time for the anime to buckle down for awhile and get serious.

Oh, Nano-Nano, don't feel bad. I didn't play the games yet. xD I only know what I know through research. I'm surpised nobody commented on how I sound like an idiot about GA II.
Though...I did find Bittorrents for all of the games. It's taking too long to just finish downloading Project GA. x-x;

Likkun, if it'll help, I could still draw you that picture I promised for pulling together the GA torrent. We could always discuss it though e-mail or AIM, which ever is best.

hmmm...what you said about Natsume was interestin', Nano-Nano. You make a good point in the matter. Me personally, I don't want ehr to get together with Kazuya. I like Nano-NanoxKazuya and RicoxKazuya a lot better.

Alright then give me your e-mail adress!

hey Likkun even if the anime turns out bad (I'm really going to feel sorry for those people who haven't played the games yet mostly americans because they won't get the references or are they going to adapt the anime from the manga's point of view because if that's it it will suck big time.... well to me anyways, TakutoxVanilla forever!) well in the end though we played all the current GA games, well except for Chibisaturn... sorry.

Why don't we post the spoilers of the game here because in my opinion it's near impossible to get the whole trilogy of GA for the PS2 not to mention ML (I don't know about the PC versions) I have all the current GA games for the PS2 only because well... my computer is SIX YEARS OLD and only has 20gb!

I never played the pc versions but in the end the PS2 versions are superior with all those extra CG's and the characters mouth actually moving when they talk, actually I never new that well except for those long loading times for ML and EL and not to mention me running out of space in my memory card! need to buy a new one to continue EL are the only draw backs for me.

Well your only chance is that they finally finish translating the GA trilogy for the USA PC only (hopefully they will leave their real ages alone notably vanilla's)

not all game-based animes are good except for popotan and yumeria and I have those games! (yes the ero version of popotan...) because the animators get many liberties to change the story one example is negima! the whole color pallete wasn't even the worst of problems (the current negima games I have got the hair color's right for each girl they should of used those) it was the whole asuna thing (I'm still collecting the Limited editions of the DVD releases just because I like negima that much) in the end though get the mangas they have better fight scenes the comedy seems better to me plus the character designs! and let's not forget about the fanservice! well if that's your thing =)

Chibisaturn your going to need a strong computer to play GA not to mention a virtual drive and the whole change the regional settings to japanese thing (my computer doesn't even have that it runs on ME so yeah..)

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

I didn't want to make the GAII anime sound horrible in anyway. I just wanted to point out a few things that are bothering me. It's not like I'm not going to watch it the second the RAWs are released, but I just have doubts about what it's going to about and how far into the game's plot they're going to dive. They COULD do the story without Kazuya but then you wouldn't get the humorous events that are sparked because of him. Frankly, I wanted to see the whole Lily Angel Dating Program thing animated and a lot of Kazuya and Nano-Nano sequences. I'm still for the anime but just a little uneasy about it. Like I said, there's still another month until it's release which leaves a lot to be explained.

I actually need to get working on that torrent today. I haven't ripped anything, all I have are the scans. Since my computer is running all right, I'll see if I can get it done today. Luckily, I don't have any big assignments to do that will distract me from it. With any luck, I'll get it up tommorow afternoon and seed it until all you guys have it. Like I said, I'm on an uploading budget with my internet service.

Chibisaturn if you want to send your AIM or e-mail in a notification to me you can. My AIM Handle is on my profile so feel free to talk to me if you're on. I don't know how time zones are going to work, so if you really want to talk to me I'll probably need a time. I'm not against seeing your artwork either if you really want to send some.

Hmmm...Natsume. I can't have any REAL interest in playing through her story as of now. By appearance, she looks like a brat but she could turn out sort of like Noah as well. I'm still putting my money on her being connected to Soldam in some way. Hopefully she'll be given a worthy personality so she won't fit in as awkwardly as Chitose did. I'd hate to see the same injustice twice.

merged: 09-06-2006 ~ 03:43am
I really don't enjoy writing out all the spoilers here. Between the three of us, it would just be smart to make an actual GA site. If someone would be willing to actually make a layout, I'd be happy to update it. Likkun is just far too lazy to do all the coding.

=D My computer's alive and kicking. I think it'll be able to handle the GA games. If not, then I'm hopeless until the games come to the USA. Also, don't feel bad. I feel lucky talking with people who know the GA games better than me. It gives me a chance to learn and want to learn more about the GA universe!

I would love to show you examples of my work, Likkun. It's best for me, so I know how you want your art done.
I live in New York. The time here that I post this is 3:58 pm. If you're on the computer when my clock strikes 8:00 pm, that'll be great.

I would love to see the torrent done soon. I wish you luck, Likkun!

Believe me, I really want to make a GA website. I could even draw pictures for the layouts. I can also request one of my friends to make one and maybe get someone to code it. I could help contribute to the cause! ^^

Likkun and Nano-Nano, I'll give you both my e-mail and AIM through the notifications. When you get on, e-mail me first or AIM me when I'm on.

I'm my opinion, I hope Natsume's a brat who's evil. x3 It'll be fun to see how they handle a evil angel. (even though we've seen it in the manga, but we can't blaim Chitose for that.)

hey don't kill me off right away! i was the one who created this thread remember? that's understandable though. i haven't been on much for personal reasons. but it's good to see that the thread is still alive and kicking. i've been gone so long to the point that i didn't even realize that we past the 100 mark for posting. i'm so happy! my first thread to have past that point.

you actually pointed out some good points Likkun. those 3 things that were bugging you about the anime are pretty much the same worries that i have. the biggest one for me is kazuya. yeah it won't be the same if he's not there. so this is where my theory can come into play to fix at least 2 of those points you pointed out. for the story plot holes, they're probably gonna have to go with a whole new story with some references to the game. there might not be any connection to the previous GA games if they revamp this anime, but it will be able to get new audiences into the show without prior knowledge to the games. as for kazuya, he could probably been the "unexpected hero" that appears near the end of the show. yeah it sounds corny and stupid, but maybe that's why they didn't list him. they're saving him for a surprise. as for madhouse studio not doing the animation, that's probably a critical factor for the show. i checked out some other forum boards and people that watched the show but didn't play the games noticed the change in animation. they didn't know that the animation studio changed. we'll have to wait and see if the change in studio will be worth it. i hope madhouse isn't mad at broccoli because of this. i hope that comforted you a little Likkun, heh.

a GA site sounds fantastic....but i have little talent in the html making area. the GA series seriously needs a major and great fan site, especially with the GAII series starting up. sorry i can't lend a hand in this department.

i also wonder who's going to do natsume's voice. most likely it'll be an unknown seiyuu like all the others. i also agree with Likkun's prediciton of her having a connection with soldam. plus look at the name of her frame: butterfly chaser. fairies kind of have butterfly wings right? look at kelshi and santa clause...err...santa rosa. they look like they have butterfly wings right? or are fiary wings and butterfly wings different?.........well anyways, i agree with Likkun about natsume's connection.

don't worry, i'm not gone from this thread, i read it everyday but i just don't have time to reply because of time constraints. plus i like to write a lot in this thread.

It's fine, Uragayduck. Because of you, I met people who have the same intrest as me, I thnak you for that! ^^

Well, for the website, if all four of us jjoint project it, we can each contribute information into it. I don't see a problem in that.

I wonder who Natsume's seiyuu is too. I hope it's someone cute and spunky. x3

I hope you keep posting, Uragayduck! ^^

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Oh yeah, not really a big announcement but GAII (Lune whatever you want to call it) is going to be airing on more stations now. It's definetly good news because stations are starting to pick it up. Hopefully that means the RAWs we'll be distributed faster if nothing else.

@ uragayduck
Of course I couldn't forget you. For the longest time it was just you and me speculating about GAII. Hopefully we'll be able to roll this post on to 200 once the anime attracts more people.

Yep! On ANN, they put Kazuya's voice actor's profile up, so I hope he's in the anime.

Don't worry uragayduck we didn't forget you (well just a little ^^)

can one of you post the link on the info of GA II on ANN because I am having trouble just looking for it!

yeah you may be right, Natsume may be a relative of soldam but hopefully she will talk unlike him having his faries (homunculus ?) talk for him.

Chibisaturn I already sent you an e-mail!

Thank you, I saw. =3

I can give you the link too:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6255

EDIT//

::explodes:: I don't know what this is, but to me, this looks to me like a possible opening to Galaxy Ange-lune. 5 angels+Kazuya is singing, TACT is in the opening...but being flung by Rico. I am happy.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8VCP7hXAY0

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Oh my, let's have a presentation of Likkun's GAII Mythbusters.

All the video footage is straight from the game. I know you wouldn't know that so I don't blame you.

The song is DotaBata Fiesta from Angel Call which we know for a fact is not the real Opening. It's a very nicely edited video, I'll give them that.

Well...I do know the clips were from the videogame, but I try to keep myself hopeful? xD;;

Oh. I didn't know that part. I guess it's an edit, like you said. Hoe...I really should look into things before I make a statement.

FeKa

Idolum Virtuale

Maybe is only me but... i think they gonna make a non-story anime like they did with GA... If thats the case, then i hope they made a "new" version of Galaxy Bang! Bang! like in GA A/3 :P

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Ooh, Likkun finally got off his lazy butt and made the torrent. Chibisaturn and I worked on getting a working torrent file all night, but we finally got a good thing going. It's only temporary but once I get more music, I'll probably get on a public tracker. Until then, you've got 30 days to get it, so it'll be there. Nano-Nano and uragayduck, I sent you the notification with the download link attached. If anybody else wants it, you'll have to contact me with a notification and justify why you're not posting here. :P

Thanks for the link Likkun started downloading now!

I just saw that video in youtube, yeah it's fake just by seeing all those clips from the game not to mention hearing forte sing in the song, still good though.

yossha! thanks Likkun! just started downloading it now too. can't wait to hear the most recent releases. makes me glad i didn't die from this board.

oh yeah, there was another thing that i was wondering about. in the manga, shatoyan-sama said that she was cloned through many generations and that's why she's still there or something like that. was that the same in the games? i can't recall anything about shatoyan-sama's past. when i thought about it though, i wondered how did noa and shatoyan survive since the time of when the black moon and white moon were still protecting EDEN?

that leads to another question, what was the difference between the noa from the first GA game and the noa from ML? it's been so long since i played those 2 games that i forgot what was explained. i'm guessing that the noa from the first game was possesed or something by the black moon while the noa in ML was the real keeper of the black moon and she was sleeping in the core. i dunno, i completely forgot what it was. GA fans unite and please answer my question!

oh and by the way, i looked in this one magazine called G's magazine which was the sep. 2006 issue, and for the top 10 gal game ranking the first GA game for the ps2 (labled Broccoli Best Quality) was ranked 9th, EL for ps2 was ranked 6th........and GAII was ranked #1! how cool is that!? it seems GA is more popular in japan than i thought.

Well what I remember from the first game didn't she say that she had a relationship with one of royal people from transbaal and shiva was born or was it that shiva was abandoned by her family and left to shatoyan to take care of?

(I kinda liked when in the first game you have to ignore the girls enough to trigger more shiva scenes with her and by the end of the game she says she loves you I just started laughing at takuto's reaction when she said that, she was sleeping in takuto's room in the sofa having a dream that takuto asked her to be his dance partner!)

And about noa I think that the noa from the first game was possesed by the black moon (varl fask?) that's why she was drifting in space after the moon was hit by the chrono break cannon as you see in the begining of ML noa sending distress callas or was that lusharti about eden?

too bad noa lost that cool but weird arm of hers, looks like a hook (oh and noa and shatoyan are cyborgs right because I think I remember noa keep saying that in ML)

I could play the first game if you want to see if i'm right or not (I could be wrong)

and thanks for the download Likkun "Psycho GAII Music Collector" ^^

page 5 of 42 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 Next » 1,008 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.