Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Galaxy Angel II - Minitokyo

Galaxy Angel II

Tagged under Galaxy Angel

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 42 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 Next » 1,008 total items

yeah thanks Likkun! don't worry about not ripping it and using those fancy encodings or whatnot like wv files, flac files, or mpc. mp3 is just fine and dandy for me!

i wasn't really too impressed by the songs. it's alright, but it's missing that GA flair that the moon angel-tai have. that's ok though, the rune angel-tai are just newly born so it's understandable. personally, i think that if they sing their own solo songs, they're fine. but as a group, they still got a little work to do. i liked the short x short songs though especially nano's. it could easily be taken as the most annoying one, but man it's so cute! it's practically one word throughout the 30 seconds or so. i forgot who said this before, but i agree that the rico/milfie duets songs have been top notch in every song. believe in your heart just adds to their great list of songs.

time left until galaxy ange-rune: 3 weeks

merged: 09-09-2006 ~ 01:28pm
oh yeah i forgot to mention, you remember that magazine that i mentioned before? the one where 3 GA games were in the top 10? well that was for sept, but for oct., the first GA game ranked 9th, EL ranked 8th, school rumble ni gakki 7th (just wanted to mentioned that because i was surprised with that. i love that series but didn't know it would actually rank on something)....and once again GAII is ranked 1st. hoorah!

=D Horray!

I loved Nano-nano's short. It was too vute and techo-ey.

I have to agree with you uragayduck. RAT(rune andgel tai) need work on their group singing. It's okay, but it doen't leave an effect like the MAT(moon angel tai.) Plus, I miss Forte's voice lingering while 5 other high, cutesy voices are singing. xDD

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Yeah, I still stick with my opinion on the Rune Angel-tai. But I have to admit that DotaBata Fiesta could probably compete as one of my favorite GA songs of all time. I don't know why but it's really cute (and Aya Hirano actually sings as both Kahlua and Tequila in it).

I may be the lone man out but I liked the first Short x Short. Maybe it was because of Forte and Mint at the end. It just cracks me up really badly everytime I hear it though.

It's nice to see that GAII is doing well. It doesn't suprise me that it's still on top though. The game is really that good when you compare it to the old ones. I don't think I've ever been pulled into a click-through as much until I had played it. Makes me wonder how well the future games are going to do...

merged: 09-10-2006 ~ 02:29am
Oh yeah, the new musical specs at the end of the year look good. The Rune Angel-tai is at least going to play themselves so it should be interesting. I was actually wonder what sort of special thing they were going to do for Christmas this year, I wonder if that's it though. Frankly I'd like to hear the Rune and Moon Angel-tai singing Christmas carols together.

Me too. It would be nice to hear Moon Angel Tai and Rune Angel Tai to be singing carols together.

I wish there was duets between Tact and each of the Moon Angel Tai. That would've been cute. Maybe they'll do that with Kazuya and the Rune Angel Tai? I hope so. <--hopeless romance fanatic

I have high hopes for the music for GA II. I don't think they'll be as great as the Moon Angel Tai, but it'll be fun.

FeKa

Idolum Virtuale

I agree with Likkun, Dota*Bata*Fiesta is one of the best songs of all GA story.
Personally i think the Rune Angel do a great job in their songs... (especially Aya Hirano <3)
And the NanoNano's short is the best of all!
Byes de-arimasu!

wow, you know what, i didn't realize that hirano aya did tequila's voice in there as well. upon further (and closer) listening, i was able to notice the two voices. i think the point that gave it away was when tequila says "saiko!", or at least i hope that was her. i just wanna make sure, but is this the order of who sings when the song starts: rico, kahlua, anise, tequila, nano, lily? it's pretty obvious which one is kazuya so i just wanted to make sure i got it right for the first verse.

alright, another hirano aya fan! isn't she great? i think i said this before but she's probably my favorite seiyuu out of the whole GA series. although her greatest song that she sang was not from the GA series but from another great series. it's hard for me to say this, but there is absolutely NO song from GA that can top suzumiya haruhi no yuuutsu's god knows (i'm actually listening to that right now as i type). hirano aya is just...amazing! one of the rare songs that has the perfect blend of great song writing, well written lyrics, great instrumentation, and the perfect vocal. i said it before and i'll say it again, if you haven't heard this song, you MUST hear it. look it up in youtube if you have to (although the full version is much better). if it's a clip from the show and if you see a girl in a bunny girl outfit playing on stage (you know what i'm talking about if you've seen the anime), then you're watching the right one.

oh yeah, and hirano aya's second greatest song isn't from GA too. it's actually from the same series as god knows. that other song is called lost my music. they actually play that right after the god knows song in the anime. the #3 best song is miracle SOS from the GA series :)

Aya Hirano is very talented. She has a really nice voice. It really like God Knows and Lost My Music. They were excellent songs. x3

My favorite is Ryoko Shintani. Next would have to be a tie between Yukari Tamura and Mika Kanai. They were really good and their singing touched my heart.

FeKa

Idolum Virtuale

Oh yes! I Luv Aya and all her songs! (do you hear her last cd? "Asu no Prism" is a great song!). "God Knows" is the best of all without a doubt.
From GA my favorite seiyuu is Mika Kanai, second Satomi Akesaka (NanoNano <3) and then Aya Hirano.
"Miracle SOS" is a great song, but i prefer the duet with Yukarin "Miryoku no Symmetry" (i think thats the name :P)
Byes de-arimasu!

(oh, by the way, i still listening "Dota*Bata*Fiesta" :3)

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Ahh, the Aya Hirano-ness is killing me. Nah, I'm just kidding. Everything she did for Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu was great but I prefered Bouken Desho Desho to Lost My Music. The solo on God Knows is such a killer to play, I still can't do it without somehow hurting myself. Oh yeah, her new song isn't bad either but I still prefer the work she did on the Haruhiism project. Oh yeah, uragayduck, you got all the voices in the right order. It's kinda fun to listen to Aya switch between her two voices within the song. That's why I sort of look forward to the GAII music she'll be doing more so then anything else. Of course, there will always be a spot in my heart for her as Haruhi.

There's still too much I'm looking forward to in the GAII music department. I want to hear more Yuuna Inamura frankly, just because her last song was adorable and the same goes for Satomi Akesaka. Hopefully they'll release Kahlua/Tequila in the same single rather then seperate, it will save me some money at least. I still don't know where I stand on the Lily and Anise side of things. I like their voices but they don't wow me like the others do. I'm sure once more character CDs hit, then my mind will be swayed. I really want to get a hold of the anime single but it'll take even longer to come out then the anime. >.< Damn.

I saw some people on HongFire hunting for the GAII singles I have holed away from the general public. Unfortunately, I'm still going to keep them waiting but I'm sure SOMEONE ELSE IN THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF JAPAN, must have ordered the CDs. Frankly, I've been led to the conclusion that I may the only person in the U.S. with a copy of both ANGEL CALL and Merry Go Round Uchu. It's sort of a cool feeling but maybe it just shows how crazy I am.

By the way, I want my GAII fill. Three weeks is too long of a wait.

Oh yes, my list of crap Broccoli has to bring to the states is growing. The new GAII phone straps are awesome and I want both Milfie and Rico on my cell. Not only that but I want them to bring over the calender before 2007 hits. That's a calender I wouldn't mind staring at every morning.

:nya:

Oh, update. I got Project GA. I need help trying to make it work. xDDD

I also got a Forte CD, probably one that everyone needs. I'll upload the songs once I get the CD.

I prefer Yuuna Inamuura over Aya Hirano. I think she's better at singing for some reason...xD;;;

alright! at least now i know i can tell teh seiyuus apart from each other in dota*bata*fiesta. for some reason, the song just doesn't work for me right now. i think i need a couple of listen throughs for it to grow on me.

hahah, it does seem kinda cool to know that you have what others are looking for Likkun. i'm surprised there aren't other people that have it though to put it up in the torrent pack of the GA music. be proud! you really are a true GA music otaku!

i'm with you 100% Likkun, i gotta get those merchandise as well. normally i don't go for cellphone straps or stuff like that, but slap a GA character on there and i'll be begging for one. i was kinda hoping there would've been a kahlua/tequila one with both on them. kinda like 2 for the price of one :). strange how they left out tequila. as for the calender, i'd get it just for the months july/august. those are the pictures that i wanna see in a bigger form and the calender would be perfect. must find a way to get it....

oh yeah, it looks like they're re-releasing a GA pack of games....the whole series including GA, GA:ML, GA:EL, and GAII. there's also 6 "kira kira sickas", teheh. now this is what im worried about, if they have a whole new artwork cover by kanan with a group shot of both moon and rune angel-tai together, it's gonna be very unfair to buy it for $150+ since i already have all those games. but then again, there are those "kira kira" stickas. man broccoli sure knows how to milk a franchise and milk out all our life savings to get it all.

3 weeks....a very long 3 weeks....

FeKa

Idolum Virtuale

I really REALLY cant wait!
Want to know what the hell they're going to do with the anime...
I just hope that dont suck, but you know... is GA and I gonna love it no matter what :P
Oh, and if anyone of you want the single Eternal Love 2006 I can upload it... the other torrent perished long ago i think. (lucky me that have downloaded it XD)

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

@uragayduck
Yeah I'm totally going to go broke if I try to buy that. I'm just happy in a way that the anime single is being released after a good month or so. I've been doing so much condensed buying that everyone around me is getting mad. Here's how it's been.

Di Gi Charat Best Collection II - Ordered about two weeks before the following singles.
Cause your Love single & Merry Go Round Uchu - Preordered about a few days in advance.
Angel Call and Sorafune (Not GA Related but still an import) - Preordered within the same week the previous two singles arrived.
Puchiko MB from AnimeGamers - Ordered a day after the previous two CDs arrived.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney - WTF, but still an order dammit. Likkun still buys GA unrelated crap. XD

Yeah, that was like my entire summer work money. So now I'll have to buy all of it using the money I get from working weekends. Bleh, that's why I need them to space their CDs out a bit more. As for those "kirakira" stickers, what GA stickers haven't been "kirakira"? XD Just a thought. Are they just of the Rune Angel-tai or what?

FeKa, if you could upload Eternal Love 2006, I would be really greatful. ^_^

As I said, when I get that Forte CD, I'll immediately upload it for the Mini Tokyo crowd. It'll be Mini Tokyo exlusive, so yey~

FeKa

Idolum Virtuale

Ok-da! im going to upload it soon... if i can :P
By the way, im now listening "Hane wo Yasumeru Tenshi-Tachi"... is not only beautiful, is sooooooooooo relaxing!
I think now that this song and "Eternal Love ~Angel Tai version~" are the best songs of the Moon Angel Tai.

Byes de-arimasu!
(20 day left! XD)

wow Likkun, if could i would be doing the same as you in buying up other stuff besides GA. unfortunately, i can't afford to splurge on stuff other than GA. anything GA related takes priority on my top things to buy :). i would probably buy other games *cough kingdom hearts II, cough grandia III, cough phantasy star universe cough* if there weren't anymore GA games. but since we know there's more GAII games coming in the future, that's where all my money is being saved up for. of course it's gonna be the special edition packages. like i said, i don't treat other franchises the way i treat GA. usually i think "special" or "limited" editions are just a waste of money.....but GA has completely erased that type of thinking from me. that's a good thing and bad thing at the same time >.<

hahah, that's true that pretty much all GA stickers have been kira kira. the ones that came in the eternal package prettied up my fat american ps2 (ranpha and forte), my slim japanese ps2 (chitose), and my old fat laptop (milfie, vanilla, and chitose). i hope they'll give some rune angel-tai ones in the next GAII game.

oh just wanted to mention that my new favorite moon angel-tai group song is b-b-love. man the first time i heard that song, i was amazed. not only is it catchy, but it even includes chitose who's been excluded in the majority of moon angel-tai songs. and then my favorite song(s) are vanilla's no pain song and chitose....err....i mean goto saori's day by day and donkey de ikou songs. i especially love no pain because kanai mika just sounds so beautiful and professional in this song. heheh, it's kinda funny hearing this song after seeing the most recent sub of higurashi no naku koro ni episode when satoko (voiced by kanai mika as well) sounds so cute. very different from the usual vanilla.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Yeah, that's the bonus I get for working my butt off this summer though. I set aside some money because I knew something like that was going to happen, unfortunately, I'll need to start saving again. Luckily, there's Christmas, so the money I score from family will go towards GAII. If not, I'll get someone to preorder it for me as a present. My birthday falls in March as well, which is luckily before the release. With any luck, my work money can carry me to around Christmas time, from there it should be a bit easier. It's actually pretty rare for me ordering so much stuff that's not GA though. It's just a good season I guess.

Depending on what they release with the Special Edition of GAII, I might get it. I still don't prefer coughing up more money for a special edition unless it's really spectacular. If not, then I'm usually willing to not bother with it.

My birthday passed, so I can't get anything anymore. ::cough:: it was 6 days ago. xDD

I really should get the original games. Maybe someday I will. I want to get all the special stuff, but I can never achieve 150+ dollars in time, I know that much!

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Oh yeah, I was browsing some import sites. When I went to see if they had GAII in stock at certain sites, they had been sold out. Kinda cool to see that GAII is doing so well, even if it's a bit after it was released.

wow, i'm surprised that it's sold out in import sites. must be a a strong clut hit here in the states then. either that or those import sites just didn't stock enough copies of the game.

oh yeah i was just wondering, was GAII hirano aya's first game being a seiyuu? oh wait...come to think of it, i think there were a couple of eyeshield 21 games before GAII so those were probably her first games.

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Yeah, I would think that the Eyeshield games came first. I would estimate that GAII was her biggest project in terms of game (or any role for that matter) that got her a lot of publicity. I know Eyeshield got pretty popular, but I'm not sure if it had the same effect on her career as GAII did. That's probably my biased opinion though, as a GA fan.

hahah, that's true though. i also think eyeshield didn't have a big impact on her career as much as GAII did. i mean, if a seiyuu is a part of the GA franchise (and us knowing the franchise just by the music alone), their career will at least jump even more than if they weren't part of GA. although hirano aya's case is special because coincidentally the explosion of popularity of the suzumiya haruhi series came right along the time of GAII as well. so i think either people would look at GAII because they know hirano aya from suzumiya haruhi or they were a GA fan to begin with and then they heard about her being suzumiya haruhi and how popular it was so they gave that series a look. either way, i'm glad that i got to know about hirano aya before she became a major hit.

oh yeah, i think this question got overlooked (except for Nano-Nano) but what was the difference between the noa from the first GA game and the noa from GA:ML? and did they explain why noa and shatoyan-sama lived so long (because of being the "managers" of the black and white moon since the time before the chrono quake)?

FeKa

Idolum Virtuale

I have just finished listening to the GAII radio show (14/9) and have a question:
Does anyone know the name from the last song? You know... is something like "Fight Fight (insert japanese word here)" and is singed for Anise.
I've ripped it and dont know what name put on it XD
Oh by the way, maybe tomorrow i upload Eternal Love 2006... if i find it :P
Byes de-arimasu!

Likkun

Likkun

Official GA Music Otaku

Oh uragayduck, I probably didn't answer your question because I can't remember too well. I've tried as hard as I could to recall it, but I'm not sure I could find an actual explanation.

Bleh, new GAII radio to listen to. I'll get to it and see what you're talking about. Sounds kinda interesting though and how exactly did you rip it? How in the world do you rip from an asx file? >.>

On another note, I made a drop by the AnimeGamers forum awhile ago. I made a complaint about the lack of GAII importing, despite all the merchandise being released in Japan. They didn't respond to my request about the calender but they said they would get a hold of the Lily shirt that I've been craving. I was frankly amazed they were going to do it by just my request alone, but maybe if we continue to bombard them with certain products, they'll import more.

(BTW, I was staring at one of the new products for awhile to figure out what it was. I didn't even see above that it was an actual Apricot ZIPPO lighter. Kinda weird.)

page 6 of 42 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 Next » 1,008 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.