Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Think there's something wrong with downloads - Minitokyo

Think there's something wrong with downloads

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hi, i'm only a few hours new to the site but I think there is a problem. I started with 5 quota. I downloaded a scan and then it said I has 2, then when I when to another page it went down to 1 and when I downloaded another scan .10 of my credits were gone. So I think theres a problem. Anyone else get this problem?

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

Downloading any submitted art from Mt takes credits ,and every member have free five downloads ,but then after using the five free downloads ,you will be using your own credits ,the amount of credits that will be spent depends on the submission size...etc. The free download quota replenishes every 24 hours.

For more details take a look at Keltosh Thread

*the man from jupiter*

i know that, but when i downloaded one picture it took 3 credits

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Quote by PAPTIMUSDownloading any submitted art from Mt takes credits ,and every member have free five downloads ,but then after using the five free downloads ,you will be using your own credits ,the amount of credits that will be spent depends on the submission size...etc. The free download quota replenishes every 24 hours.

For more details take a look at Keltosh Thread

I agree, that is the only reason, if it does take Credits away all you need to do is to Post more, to get them back.

What you say is a little confusing.

So we have first 5 free daily downloads, after that we use credits. And the credit amount you have to spend for each picture s different. It can be something like 0.1 credits or even 4.8 credits. It depends of the "size" (how many mo) of the pic and its category (Indie/scan/wall).

So it isn't surprising you have used 3 credits for a can.

So my advise is that you use your 5 free downloads for the most expensive scans.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

im sorry i ment to say when i downloaded 1 picture it took 3 quota. i thought one is taken per download

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

No. Each image costs a different amount of credits. This number is reflected in the download link.
The Quota is used up at the same rate as credits are. The only difference between quota and credits is that the quota refreshes automatically every 24 hours to 5, wheras you can continually earn credits by participating in the site.

Oh I see.

If I have understood you, you still have your free quota but when you downlad a pic, instead of removing you 1 free download, it has removed you three ones. (true that with the free download quota you can downlad any picture whatever the size, that doesn't change anything to your credit amount if you use the FDQ for five wallpapers of 500 ko or 5 scans of 4 Mo)

I can't really help you with that, except if you use Firefox plug-in, the one that load in advance the pages you may visit.

Me don't really understand Tama-neko when she says "The Quota is used up at the same rate as credits are". Maybe after a night sleep, it would be clearer for me.

Signature

Hmmm I have a similiar problem but thats with wallpapers! DOes it really cost to download Normal papers cause I used to be able to download them for free but now it won't let me cause I have 0 credits from getting tons of scans but the thing is Why does it want credits when in the past it never wanted them for papers/?

Quote by CanmanHmmm I have a similiar problem but thats with wallpapers! DOes it really cost to download Normal papers cause I used to be able to download them for free but now it won't let me cause I have 0 credits from getting tons of scans but the thing is Why does it want credits when in the past it never wanted them for papers/?

To encourage participation (and prevent a little leeching, MT is supposed to be a COMMUNITY site), a new version of Mt was made with the addition of the credits system.

If you want more explanations, just browse the forums (especially the News one).

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.