Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite animation studio - Minitokyo

Favorite animation studio

Favorite animation studio

Sunrise
3 votes
BONES
3 votes
Toei
3 votes
Madhouse
1 votes
GONZO
2 votes
Others
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

Which is your favorite studio and what releases from that studio did you like a lot.

Also discuss about the way each studio handles their own internal productions(not adapted from anything).

I have listed 5 studios and 1 "others" option. The reason for those 5 is that those are more famous for anime SERIES as opposed to studios like Production IG and Ghibli which do more movies.
But if you prefer that you can always choose "others"

Sunrise studios - Gundam, Cowboy bebop, Argentosoma, Witch hunter robin, Inuyasha, etc
BONES - Rahxephone, Eureka 7, Wolf's Rain, Ouran High School Host club, FMA etc
Toei - Transformers, Sailormoon, Yugioh, Digimon, pokemon, xenosaga, Air master, pretty cure etc
Madhouse - Trigun, Ninja scroll, X Tv series, Cardcaptor Sakura, Monster, Gungrave, etc etc
GONZO - Full metal panic, Last Exile, Hellsing, Vandread, Chrono crusade, Burst angel, etc etc

Others
-AIC(Dual: Parallel trouble adventure, Tenchi Muyo, GunxSword, Burn up Excess)
-Ghibli(Howl's moving castle, Princess mononoke etc etc)
-Production I.G (XXXholic, Blood+, Ghost in the Shell SAC etc)
- Kyoto animation( Air, FMP: Fumoffu, FMP 2nd raid, Generator Grawl, ShnY)
- Genco(Azumanga DAioh, Elfen Lied, DearS, Serial experiment Lain etc)
- Nihon Ad(Medabots, Fruits basket, POT)
- Studio DEEN(Detective Loki, FAte/stay night, getbackers, Samurai deeper Kyo, Ueki etc)
- Studio Perriot( Fushugi Yuugi, E's otherwise, BLEACH, Midori days, yuyu hkusho, Naruto)
- Tatsunoko (Robotech, Macross, Speed racer, Casshern)
- Tokyo movie shinsha(Sonic X, Magic knight rayearth, Hamtaro, monster rancher, Cyber 6)
- XEBEC(Stellvia, Love Hina, Magister NEgi magi, Zoids, Shaman king)

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Gainax- Magical shopping arcade abenobashi, FLCL, Neon genesis Evangelion.

ADVision- Marubaho, Fullmetal Panic

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Hmmm, tough one. GONZO's cool and I like a lot of their stuff, but Kyoto did an kickarse job on FMP! TSR and Fumoffu however I haven't seen much of the rest of their work...

...then again, GONZO did Yukikaze as well. And that was just totally INSANE. For the time being I'll go GONZO.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

My vote goes with BONES

Showboat Entertainment

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

Thats a tough question. My vote goes to either sunrise or genco

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I like Funimation. My second is VIZ media and third is Geneon.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I like SUNRISE, but I voted for Others(my faves in the Others list are Kyoto Animation for their adaptations of Key works like Air, Kanon, and Clannad as well as FMP anime. AIC is another favorite of mine for their work on 80's classics like Iczer-One, Gall Force, and Bubblegum Crisis. Pierrot for Kimagure Orange Road, Saiyuki, and Key the Metal Idol. XEBEC for Blue Seed, Bakuretsu Hunters, and Erementar Gerad. I also like Kitty Film for their adaptations of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Ranma 1/2, and Urusei Yatsura.)

Signature

gabrielkx

gabrielkx

The shadow

Gainax (evangelion) and Shaft (sayonara zetsubou sensei) are the best

studio Ghibli

studio deen

studio Ghibli

Quite hard to choose a favourite, but I'll vote for BONES this time, as they almost always ensure quality anime.

For me, it

I would have to say that my favorite are Sunrise and Gonzo

Studio Ghibli, especially when Mr. Miyazaki directed the film. :)

a im pierrot and Ghibli, Miyazaqui its the best

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Gainax. Good as hell animation but the endings are often detestable. Mostly cliffhangers. But they made Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. What other reason do you need ( ' o ' ) ?

Life - it's a one-shot affair

Studio Ghibli
Gainix
Gonzo
Toei
Funimation
mad house :)

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Studio Ghibli's .. They have some badass animation

Freelancer - Artist

rinku-nyo

rinku-nyo

Super Yandere Commander

why...no SHAFT...why ;_;
sadface.jpg

some that's good according to me: SHAFT (different animation and rare to see), JC. STAFF, A-1 Picture, Brain's Base (merely because of Durarara!), BONES, SUNRISE (merely because of gundam)

Gainax, for the same reason
and probably, Key(not sure about the name, the one that made Clannad)

Mhh... my favourite in the Toei Animation.

SHAFT.Kyoto Animation.Key.J.C. Staff. and many other.

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

of course toei!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.