Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will you do if you get rejected? - Minitokyo

What will you do if you get rejected?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I'll probably lose my confidence and feel really really sad. haha..

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

^-^' I'm wayyy to scared to get rejected.
I always wait for the person first. I not a person who takes rejection well.

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

erm...it actually depends lar...gt this time this guy wanna break with me,i totally didnt feel any pain at all.. o.o Pretty shocking to me though...i felt quite calm....but another time,this guy broke with me,i totally cried for a few nights before i got over it...so...i think it depends larrs...><

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Personally, I wouldn't take it as bad. I'll slowly move on and just forget that it ever happen.

find others who dont reject you

I'd... just... accept it... but I'll still love her... (I don't think I could fall for someone as deep as her...) :/

merged: 08-12-2006 ~ 06:51am
I'll... just... accept it. But I'll still love her (I don't think I can love someone as deep as I feel for her...)...

Never chase...its pointless and it only messes you up.

depends on the his/her reaction and the way he/she rejects you, but for me, being rejected is the result of taking risks.

dont worry, taking risks is 1 of the most important things in love.

if it were me, I'd go "WHAT? AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU? INGRATEFUL LITTLE SNOT NOSED PUNK!" and then storm off. At least that's what I do when I practice asking someone out with my 9 year old kid neighbor.

pretend that i never know the one that rejected me...
better try to make myself acceptable for the others..

I'd be pretty crushed I guess, well its not long now before I bite the bullet and tell her aso I hope I won't be finding out any time soon.

i will take my bike n i will drive it with looking for another beautiful girl haha!

i just really don't know what i would do, if i really liked the person who rejected me then it ould just probably feel like my heart was just stabbed or sliced with a very big sword

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

Yeah... if you are really in love with this person then offcourse it'll hurt at first.. but then my best advice would be to move on spent some time with friends and look for something els ;)

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

it will not be that way if it did i wood say hope we can be friends

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

if u rejected just say"its ok but it's not too late to comeback"(say with pride)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.