Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Had Powers, What Would It Be? - Minitokyo

If You Had Powers, What Would It Be?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

If You Had Powers, What Would It Be?

If I had them, I'd like it to be Mystique's (X-men) So I could copy anyone. And plus! I could get out of trouble! Or even impersonate a person I hate and do humiliating things in public and everybody would think she did those things. :nya: XD

You? I could be any power, even a power from X-men or an anime character's power. Doesn't matter. :D

Gel~ XD

Edit:

Quote by cheza2283I would like to be able to grow wings when I wanted to and then be able to retract them. And of course I would be able to fly with them. :D
I would also like the ability to communicate with animals. I think that would be awesome.

I like that too. To have wings... And also since I'm a nature lover I forgot to mention that I'd like to talk to animals too... :)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Achieving all the Positive QUALITIES/TRAITS and using it to help others and myself in everyday life would be the power. The power of mind, body (and soul) is infinite, and when cultivated properly, the power gained from that is worth more than anything. Over thousands of years men tried to achieve that. So why not have that if I could?

It it sounds too philosophical, then putting this choice aside, I would say, the ability to copy someone's behavior or actions (e.g. martial art) permanently and delete unwanted ones (at will) would be nice.

The power from an anime: Physical and mental strength to do/create destructive and creative forces.

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

Well it would be kinda nice to be able to do all those things that Cloud did in Advent Children...

If not that, than maybe the sand skills of Gaara... yea that would be cool...

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

with her best voice imitation of Melt Man: "the power to..... melt!"... jk... i'd like to fly.. ^^ i'm peter pan! XD

ego vici mundum

Shapeshifting, teleport and time freeze.

A power to control time... Now that is very useful. At least I can retake my Chemistry exam, and pass it too... ^^

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Teleporting and freezing time. Those are what I would want.

teleporting, freezing time, telacanetic powers, all the elements, and of course my all time favortie...flying!

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

If I had powers, I would want to control time. There's so much things that I realized I would want to go back time to change. I didn't expect my grandpa to die so suddenly, that it nearly changed my whole life. I never even got the chance to say goodbye... I would've chosen a better future for me. I could've been a better Christian, because there has been so many sinners in this land. The Day of Judgement is coming and there are so many that haven't been yet saved. It's the day where God will judge people whether they will go to Hell, Heaven, or stay at Earth wearing the nmber 666 on their foreheads (refer back to the last book in the Bible (Revelation for more info). But all that, I know that it's impossible to go back time. All that in the past are just memories that will forever be remember. T_T I would be able to go to the future, know what my life ahead i and what other peoples' lives are intended for them. I wished I had that power, but how can anybody control time?

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

My personal favorite: Stop Time! :D:D

My second favorite: Control of gravity."Example"

U can control gravity like u want it. Lets say, u create a gravity ball in ur hand, and throw it to a building or something. When something enters the ball, u will be like when u are 3 klm beheath the see. So when it eneters something, it will be crushed in an instant!

Orokawa Ototoyo........

Mind, mind control! mwahaha! :D

Signature

I would like to be able to grow wings when I wanted to and then be able to retract them. And of course I would be able to fly with them. :D
I would also like the ability to communicate with animals. I think that would be awesome.

Immortality is always a nice thing.

Of course, included in that package would be the ability to regenerate all parts of the body quickly and painlessly (in case things get removed accidentally during my immortal lifespan. Or in the case of a volcanic eruption + lava, where the skin continually regenerates faster than lava can burn).

Also the ability to generate some sort of infinite air bubble (in case the earth goes all poo and decides to have a massive flood. That, or the earth explodes, leaving only space. Would suck to be immortal and eternally asphyxiate)

Time control is nice and all, I s'pose. But if you keep pausing time, they'll never release new anime series, games, or gundam models. And then I'll be sad =(

Unless we're talking about *specific* time control. In a certain radius. Where it won't cause undue stress on any form of space-time-randomness continuum.

Malk.

To be able to breathe underwater (actually, just have the powers of that element - meaning not only being able to breathe, but also being able to manipulate it). Also, I often think that if I had an absolute perfect photographic memory would be awesome.

Shape Shifting lol. I'd like to get back at some people who piss me off.

or I just want the ability to sleep =D

PAche

PAche

hoarder

power huh?maybe superhuman strength, flexibility and agility.

or maybe the ability to heal both myself and others.that way i can either choose to help ppl heal, or force them to stop healing.MUAHAHAHA

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

The only 1 power in this universe that no-one has is time-control with this anything can be done>.= ,, and i mean anyfing, think about it. no-one can die no one can get hurt and u can create peace destruction or be mischievous and get urself unlimited phone credit, downlaod..'stuff' watch 'stuff' anytime you want.

merged: 06-07-2006 ~ 03:11pm
oh and wid my powers u can be imortal too and stuff or you got as much facelifts as you can wich is kinda like shape shifting xD. go into NASA and steal a jetpack den you got da ability to fly xD.

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I'd like the ability to learn at an amazing rate so I can improve upon techniques and abilities that I have witnessed and increase my fighting skill. I'd also like power transformations to increase my power when I want to take things further.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Quote by cheza2283I would like to be able to grow wings when I wanted to and then be able to retract them. And of course I would be able to fly with them. :D

I like that too. To have wings... And also since I'm a nature lover I forgot to mention that I'd like to talk to animals too... :)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

The power to control time is a good one.
Especially if you are in need of time, or if you have to be fast to do something then you just slow down the time (slow motion) but you still work at normal speed.

Quote by Cheza2283
I would like to be able to grow wings when I wanted to and then be able to retract them. And of course I would be able to fly with them. :D

I agree! That could be the coolest powers ever!

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well, i guess this threat i hear already, but anyway...

if i would have a power it would super ultra dooper telekinesis... I'll could move earth!

heheheehe, and also it would seem like that with super telekinesis i can control time also. I would be the most powerful person in the world... But not like Dark Fenix... that B!tch i hate her so much... glad she died in the comic books as in the movie.:)

dont get me wrong, but u have to hate someone in life, for me is in the comic world.

take care

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

The power of teleportation... It's always a good thing to reach any destination in an instant...blink...blink...blink...

I would love to control time... there's that new Adam Sandler movie Click where he does just that. I think it would be cool.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.