Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Had Powers, What Would It Be? - Minitokyo

If You Had Powers, What Would It Be?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'd choose the power of flight, but not by wings. And telekinesis doesn't sound bad either! Neither does mind control! But you said one so I'll choose telekinesis^_^!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

time control would be scary as hell....
i would prefer telekenisis or telepathy...
oh and healing

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

Raven from teen titans powers! Soooo cool! That and which hunter robin's powers.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

supermans .thatd be fun really fun though i wouldnt fall in love cause id los them well my powers would make me fall in love and have super powers at the same time^>^

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

LOL, this is probably going to sound corny, basic energy manipulation like you see in most Animes. Results with practice would allow, super speed/strengh/durabily/energy projection and flight.

Im not sure if you people have watched or read Black Cat, but there is a character in there with nano machines in her body which allows her to change the composition of her cells and create objects...I kinda want that type of power.

Energy manupulation or Alchemy (FMA style not midieval style) would be cool also...haha im such a nerd...

turning invisible. do u know how many things you could do? some dirty too.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

You know what's better than turning invisible? Stopping time, especially selectively.
ZA WARUDO!
oh and some nice big purple-black wings would be nice too, like Nina's.

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

controlling the time,man that is so cool,stop it,reverse it or even forward it...

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Don't forget the slow motion for those exceptionally splashy explosions!
hmm, an interesting physics question no doubt, if the debris is moving at 150 MPH but you slow time down to touch it...would it "feel" slow to you or would your body react the way it would if you had touched it at full speed and have your fingers fly off? Now I wanna slow time just to find out.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Probably something like Recca's 8 fire dragons. I think it's pretty cool.
I would like to fly too! I think it'll be useful in cases of emergencies. haha

My Power would be flying, yuppers.

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

I'd like to have wings, and maybe neko ears *o* xD,.. uhn also o.o!~mental powers~telekinesis, freezing time, teleporting, and... I'd like to be able to control elements, magic, spiritual powers xDD, mwaHAHAHAH @@ xDD

mehh! x3~

lol...wow!...powers?...i want to control everyone's mind and i like to have ice powers! they are awesome like hell man! :D

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I want the power to mimic the enemy so I can understand moves. That way the more enemies I encounter, the stronger I get. I'd like to toss in regeneration and resurrection while I am at it.

For me, it would be the ability to fly, shapeshift, superhuman strength, telepathic and telekinetic, invincibility, and the ability to control time.

I'd like to have a certain type of reflex on my arms so I can move them in supersonic speed. Jump at least 40 feet in the air, that would be cool. I'd let people read my mind but time would not affect me: stop it and I can still move, move it and I can still walk in the dimentions. Yeah, I like to have those powers.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

If I wanted powers I would choose these - 1) Control Time and Space, 2) Immortality and 3) Have immense Ki, chakra, aura (spiritual or demonic) (from shows such as Yuyu Hakusho, Naruto etc.)

Control Time and Space - Many people don't realize the extent of power this has, to control time and space that is. "You can go back to the beginning of time itself and become a god and know all the answers of the universe." That kind of power is greater than anything, it's devine since you are a god now.

Immortality - In stories, movies, series etc. they show people who are immortal (they like this for a long time) and during time they grow bored, frustrated, angry etc. and then they want death to come. In my case, since I have the power of time and space I can just go back in time and kill myself or stop the events of my birth from taking place. This is if I get tired of immortality. If you are immortal, you can live forever and do anything you want to.

Spiritual or Demonic ki, aura or chakra - It doesn't really bother me which one I have spiritual or demonic. You guys watch shows like Naruto, Yuyu Hakusho right. Don't you ever wish you could do that, or something like that. Saying that is good enough of a point than any other.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

oop, yeah, add that...Immortality, just because I'm a fiend for empire-building games. It'd be interesting using real life as your own Civilisation III game. Whenever one nation gets space flight, you steal a shuttle and some planet-seeding terraforming gear, fly to another world, bury your shuttle, and start all over. That'd be so sweeeet.
Also amazin' strength (but not so much it's unfair) like Seiji and Kenshiro, in the event you want to take over control of a tribe/country during your time there for a little hands-on work.

I would like to have control of all elements and psychic powers.

The ability to instantly cause things to combust. And not just one at a time, multiple targets! ^_^

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Remember Q from Star Trek? Omipotent being capable of virtually anything his heart desires? Yeah. That.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Invulnerability would work for me, i'd like the fact of being invincible. It makes your "limits" disappear.

vaden

HEAVEN

If I had powers, I would want to mind control, teleportation and telekinesis

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.