Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Had Powers, What Would It Be? - Minitokyo

If You Had Powers, What Would It Be?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Hmm, I think i'd have the power to control the seasons. Changing the weather, things like that. Being able to warp like Alex (Golden Sun) does would be pretty handy too.

power to make anything i want happen ^.^

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

There's a lot of powers I want to have, the ability to fly, to shoot plasma, to move to a speed near light speed, no need food, water or air to live, a high endurance, enught to support the dangers from the outher space, a titanic strengh, no need to rest to recover energy.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

Either:
a. Control Time.
or
b.Alchemy.
Ether one, i would have sooooo much FUN. LOL

Signature

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Time control is (for me) so absurd... Well mainly because you'll never have mistakes (you can change them back). Even if you did mistakes in the past aren't you happy it happy it happened? Coz without mistakes you'll never be a "real" person. And you'll never be content (you'll keep on changing it). I (at some point of my life) regreted my mistakes but a wise lady one said "I do not regret whatever happened in the past whether they may be good or bad, I'm happy because they make me who I am now"

Hehehe... But I respect your opinions... ;)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Telekinesis. I love the idea of being able to move things. And the stronger you get .... mwhahaha! :)

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

To be able to put my understanding of humanity and it's behavior to good use, and/or read minds. Something benevolent, that could help people in general, as well as myself.

...Fullmetal Alchemist-Style powers would be interesting, too; telekinesis, as well :D .

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Ever saw Carnivale?

I want Ben Hawkins powers! to be able to heal, but in exchange take life from something else. Its usefull and b/c of what it implies I won't missuse it.

If not, another option would be to me able to manipulate and bend (not control) time. Very much like Ben's powers with the exception that what I would be taking would be people's time in order to give it to someone who's time is running out or even to freeze it.

Now that I wouldn't mind (if any of the others is possible) to just be a friggin' genious like Light Yagami from DN, he takes being clever to a whole new level *¬*

That, or to have psychic powers but just as last option...before I would like to try and be a kagetsukai, meaning someone who manipulates shadows (Kikumaru from naruto or Tatsumi from Yami no Matsuei) aaaaaaand...that's all ;P

power like peter pan(?), so i could go to neverland and never grow up! >.<

lee rocks!!!! ^^

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Omnipotence,
Why stand for one when you can have all?

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

the ability to duplicate things including myself
duplicating money to buy stuff, and duplicating myself so that i can skip my class.

I'd probably have pyrokinesis. You know, the ability to control fire. I'm pretty good at creating various effects with pyrotechnics, and some of my friends are convinced that I really can control fire.

All that we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Push to test. (Click) Release to detonate.

Probably being able to teleport, fly, and super speed would be the top three for me. thats it.

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Having a second soul...
you know such as the hollow within ichigo in ''Bleach''
i usually always hold back at people having a second me makes me kinda stronger...
''He'' would make and do things what i never could do....
like fighting back and threatening people who are pissing me of....
plus a boost in power and speed of course....
cause i think my body isnt that capable of doing such things...

Meow~

Possibly a 'Real Life' version of Data Drain. To be able to "bring salvation or destruction, at the whim of the user." Someone tried to kick your butt, hand out and BAM! They're a bunny! XD
Also it can absorb random things to heal any wounds, or recieve any/random items. "Wow! I always wanted these jeans!"

That, and I'd like teleport. If anyone gets to close for the Data Drain, disappear and reappear 20 yards back and fire!

But I would only use my powers for good, or to maybe get something useful that I needed at the time. (e.g. paint for redecorationg.)

cherry12

love,hinata

well... i vote 4 a healing ability, the ability 2 fly and a traditional(any kind) and summon anything really. ^_^'

did i change alittle?

The ability to remove ones will to fight, but not like Rsyuna, more like Paciffica.

wow, i'd love to have psychic powers, like teleportation, telepathy, and be able to levitata and all that good stuff. i also want itachi's sharingan! not sasuke's, his is weak. -_- itachi's kicks ass! and, and...i want ninja skills! and to control time. and also immortallity. and mind control. and to be able to control the elements. *rambles on for 5 more hours* i could go on all day about this. i actually want the power to have whatever kind of power i want. ^-^ i want everything! Lol.

I would love to fold Space and Time. Rather than travel to the area in question, I would fold Space and Time, therefore, bring it to me. That's what the pilots who operated the spaceships in "DUNE". They consumed the spice, which was created by the sandworms on Arrakkis.

Cerberious

Cerberious

Director

time control of course or healing/ressurection powers ;)

Want to change the world - start with yourself

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

the power I would like to have... the touch of death or the ability to choose who lives & who dies

If i had a power, i would want to be able to control water or the weather. I think controling the elements would be the ulitmate power.

fenglinyin

fenglinyin

My another world

I just wan to be as powerful as athena!
Or a winzard with great wisdom ,like Dumbledore in Harry Potter series.
Or Sakura intsubasa
Or Kamui inX
I want to lead a life as my favourite characters in manga!

My own world,my big big world
Put this link under your signature for people to know that u are a member of this group: Clover-4-ever

The powers of the gods......... okay, not really, but yah.......

Life is a curse, but you can make it a blissing........

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.