Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] Final Fantasy 8 - Minitokyo

[GAME] Final Fantasy 8

page 1 of 1 4 total items

MaoMao

MaoMao

Italian Boy

My question i simple:
For me Final Fantasy 8 is the best game of all the times...
...and the final video is of one indescrivibile beauty....
Who is in agreement with me and who is against?
Someone exists to the world that does not love this wonderful game? ....and because?

Signature

I love FFVIII it was in fact my first RPG and I think the battle with Ultamecia is the BEST EVER! Whenever I was down you know sad *my PS2 broke a while back so I haven't gotten to play any game let alone FFVIII* I would always go and defeat her and I would perk right up. I love the game so much in fact that after I die I'm going to have life sized marble statues of the characters made to stand behind m Angel-InuYasha head stone and have a cactus planted somewhere near to commemorate when I defeated Jumbo Cactuar the first time. OOOOO it's going to be so cool talking about once a gamer always a gamer once an Otaku always an Otaku. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

FFVIII is the first FF game I've ever played, and I think that it's a very very good game ^.^ Nice plot, interesting characters, sweet love story (of Rinoa and Squall) and also the story about Laguna. Don't forget the awesome battles! I should play that game again, suddenly I miss it ^_^'

reixiamk110

reixiamk110

yuki-ism

yeah it's very good (i beat it 2 times) ..... but i still more like ffVII

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.