Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Remake or no Remake... of SDF Macross ? - Minitokyo

Remake or no Remake... of SDF Macross ?

Tagged under Macross

YES
10 votes
NO
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hikaru07

Hikaru07

Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

they would like remake of SDF Macross?

this is a good possibility of opening speculations on if we them fans, would be arranged to request or to see remake of Macross TV series but with present animation.

Kawamori has said that if asi would be had to do remakes of many its works... that are many possibilities...

Note... this is single one discucion mine... who does not take like the news or possibility that the new production in the universe macross is going to be remake...[b/]

:nya:

Hikaru07
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie
MACROSS TV SERIES
Signature

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I'd like to see the remake, beacuse maybe this way I'll get the chance to watch Macross but I only will accept this remake if Mari Iijima sings for Minmay! XD

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

I'd probably freak if there was a remake, It would be a dream come true! Sdf Macross with Macross zero visuals!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

it would be pretty cool to see a remake, which i doubt will happen.

yes, i doubt it too. bandai still focus on frontier

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Yes, an SDF Macross re-make would be nice with updated designs, but I'd only watch an SDF Macross re-make if Mari Iijima voices and sings for Minmay.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.