Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey, I'm Back! - Minitokyo

Hey, I'm Back!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Hey, it's been a while, hasn't it? Anyways, just thought I'd drop a thread to say that happily I'm back and glad to chat with everyone again. A lot's been going on and my online's been gone. Actually, I'm expecting a new baby girl in August as well! Needless to say, I haven't had time to reconnect my internet up until now. I have missed everyone though and I hope to hear you're all doing okay. Feel free to drop me a line anytime ^_^

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Hi welcome back! I hope everything go well.

Miragio

Miragio

nostalgic

Congratulations, mom-to-be. And welcome back. This place has done alot of changing, though.

You'll be okay.

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

Welcome back

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Quote by MT FAQ Can threads be made announcing absences or returns?(edit)
ยป No. Do not create new threads to announce absences, whether they be short-term, long-term, or permanent, and do not create threads when you return from an absence either. Instead, you can just post an away message on your userpage stating your reasons and how long you expect to be away.

Thread closed.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.